Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Three People (that make you up)

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever wonder why you have those nagging voices in your head telling you how or why you shouldn’t go up and talk to this girl, or stopping you from saying something that might be mistaken as offensive in a conversation, or anything else stopping you from becoming the person you want to be?

Well, they’re not multiple personalities, although that would be interesting.

It’s because there are too many thought processes going on at the same time trying to come to a final decision on what you’re going to say or do.

You see, we are all three people simultaneously. They comprise of the person the person we actually are, the person we think we are, and the person we want to be. They are all different and at times extreme opposites, which can cause quite a calamity inside your head.

So what’s stopping you from doing the things you really want to do and becoming a skillful communicator and an exceptional conversationalist while maintaining a masculine energy? It’s done by turning off all the unnecessary internal dialogue.

What if I told you that getting these three people (though processes) on the same wavelength would solve a lot of your problems. Bringing the three yous together will improve your life because you’ll no longer be thinking as three different people. You’ll be thinking as one. And in doing so you will have a clearer mind with less static and only a single voice to guide your actual thought process.

Let the three prove my point themselves.

In italics is who you actually are, in bold is who you think you are, and underlined is the person you want to be.

I lead a moderate life. Things could be a lot better though. I know if I could just catch a break everything would be alright. I feel somewhat confident in my ability to get women, but I just can’t seem to get the ball rolling and make anything happen.

I’m relatively successful in life. I’m going to college to make something of myself/have a decent job and have only few problems macking on the ladies, but still can’t get the one I feel I deserve.

I lead an amazing life. I’m one of the most successful people around. I’m the Don Juan master and have my pick of the litter.

Okay, those were oversimplified, but you get the idea.

Being all three of these people at once can be confusing! You never know which one is going to make a decision (depending on what mood or attitude you’re in). The battle goes back and forth in your head until you don’t know what to think at times. But that can change. You just need to realize that this is happening so you can take the steps to change it.

Change is easy; realizing that changing is easy is the hard part.
To catch a break you have to make your own breaks.

Listen, we all want to operate from a successful standpoint. To do that you must eliminate the negative and unproductive thoughts that enter your mind. That means you only listen to the positive thoughts and drown out the others so much that they have no choice but to become the thoughts you want over time

You have to be motivated to change your thought processes. Merging these three, or more like eliminating the unproductive, people to act as one congruent essence will give you that spark to get you going. If you can get your three personas that you embody to assimilate into a balance and be consistent with everything you think, believe, feel, and know, then you can be well on your way to achieving a state of being where you can truly and completely exist. There is no second guessing yourself because you’re absolutely sure whatever decision you make will be the right one. And then you act on it, not because you have to but because you don’t know any other way of doing something.

Think of the process as a jigsaw puzzle; you can’t make the picture look good until you get all the pieces to fit in the proper place. So set the pieces of your life in motion and watch as they fall in place.

This means exposing your weaknesses and everything you doubt. You accept them and work on how you can use them in a positive light.

You have to have a deep conviction. You can have doubts, but they are merely in place to make sure your ego doesn’t swell over.

You can have everything going for you, a pretty face, a nice body, intelligence, and suave pick up techniques, but if your inner mentality is a scrambled mess then you’re still at square one. Having a strong inner mindset will come in handy in all aspects of life. It’s much like the foundation you build everything else upon. Start building.

thecraftylefty

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty

Having a strong inner mindset will come in handy in all aspects of life. It’s much like the foundation you build everything else upon. Start building.

thecraftylefty

2 thumbs up :cheer:

this was my favorite part.

i think everyone should reread it twice then ponder on it.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting topic. There are a lot of posts these days that deal with "internal game," and this is a good one.

I firmly believe that inner harmony is the key to outer success. The ideal attitude is "I want this, and so I will go for it." When this is your approach to life, success chases after you, rather than you having to pursue success. The trick is to stop running from success. When you have the inner harmony of three voices that all want the same thing, it is much easier find the courage to turn and face success. Opportunities for success are everywhere in all of our lives, it is a matter of having our heart, mind, and eyes open. When every voice that comprises yourself seeks the same thing, there is no inner conflict, and success is easier to discover.

Again, great post bro,

Izza