Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the thread about cheating

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets discuss the cheating issue.

My opinion is that every situation is different from another.

Im still thinking if I will forgive... after knowing what she did I felt that I can do the same without regrets.

But the main feeling is that acid one.. so.. would you forgive cheating?
would you cheat? under what circunstances?

Give us your opinion about the subject.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheating

Being young there are alot of temptations...It's great to date multiple girls that way you can get action from multiple ladies without actually cheating. As for girlfriends- since I was in high school going on road trips I've known about the area code rule of going outside your area code to cheat and it being ok. The only thing that keeps me from going out there and cheating alot is that it is pretty hurtful to the girls you are with. would I forgive a girl who cheated on me? depends on the girl and relationship but if it was with a hot girl that's cool- what do you guys consider cheating? Some people think of it as developing feelings for others while some people are less sensitive and on the other end of the spectrum thinking there has to be sex.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being old, there are even more temptations, as the pool of available women becomes even larger.

I remember seeing Fatal Attraction with Mike Douglas and Glenn Close.
Mike's character was married to a super hot milf, whereas Glenn Close was portraying a particularly unattractive woman.

So, Mike ends up banging Glenn while the milf is visiting her mother upstate.

I was young and I just couldn't understand how he could cheat on his wife with a less attractive woman.

Now, I'm older. Sure, there are circumstances where I might cheat.

95 out of 100, most likely not.

For one, I'd prefer it not happen to me. No sense putting out bad Karma.
for two, if I'm in a good relationship, I think I could get booty from the one I'm with.

However, if it's a sexy girl, who's coming on strong, but not too strong, I think I could get my pants off pretty quick. Other things would have to be bothering me though. Maybe she pissed me off by flirting too much with someother dude, who knows.

Maybe she's an old flame that I can recall giving a fabulous ride.

Who can say?

Let me just say that I would probably drop my g/f if I was strongly tempted on a regular basis.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
Lets discuss the cheating issue.

My opinion is that every situation is different from another.

Im still thinking if I will forgive... after knowing what she did I felt that I can do the same without regrets.

But the main feeling is that acid one.. so.. would you forgive cheating?
would you cheat? under what circunstances?

Give us your opinion about the subject.
Ooooo, I'd stay away from the "Tit for Tat" attitude, it will erode and ruin you. Your mind will be ever focused on whether your mate is cheating and how you can make things even. That does not promote a sound, calm, peaceful mind.

Now believe it or not, I do not cheat. Now before you guys start shooting flaming arrows at me, yes I admit to 'seeing' several women at once and consider dating a couple too (yes there is a difference between 'seeing' and 'dating'). However, I never allude to or imply that any of the women and I are an item. In my mind, cheating is when you break your commitment with your partner and I have not committed to any of my female friends and they know it.

Now let's say I dwindle my pool of 'friends' to the top 2 or 3 that I will consider committing to. That is when I start becoming committed. The sexual intimacy is stopped and I start focusing on the intangible traits of each woman. I've already qualified them sexually as being compatible so I begin to focus on comparing substance in each of them.

Once I decide on which woman that is most qualified and we both agree on committing to a relationship, I am 1000% into her and her alone. This does not mean I quit my DJism, I just go into a different mode. This is when no less than 60% of my DJ efforts are focused at my partner. The other 40% consists of playful flirting with her girlfriends and other women I encounter and being a wingman or Kamikaze for my buds. Mind you, I never go beyond playful flirting in any of these instances.

In a nutshell, I've had my share of relationships that have gone south. However, only once has a woman EVER cheated on me and that was a little over 20 years ago. Likewise, I have never cheated while in a relationship, even during hard times. Understand that once the relationship was officially over however, it only takes about a week or so to get back into the saddle. My last one only took me a couple of days. ;)

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtop, clear out your PM box or PM me with a private email address. I have some ideas for you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by St_Joey
Cloudtop, clear out your PM box or PM me with a private email address. I have some ideas for you.
Oh come on now, didn't you bring enough ideas for the entire group?