"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Thirst

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I just wanted to say something briefly on the subject of motivation, and becoming a Don Juan.

Recently I have noticed I've been experiencing something I like to call "the thirst". The thirst is something that only the fully fledged Don Juans out there will sympathise with me about. It truely is an addiction, but a benign one at that.

The thirst is indescribable. Once you realise you have it...it's like waking up one morning a vampire. You realise you have an unquenchable desire to do. Do what? Do everything.

It's waking up and burning with hunger for life. A true lust for life. I'm not sure if its something girls can really experience, it may be down to the testosterone. Not many western guys will experience it either.

Just as a vampire shuns the sunlight wasteing time and procrastination offend those with the thirst so such an extent it almost hurts. The truely are men of action, and if something doesn't have a point, it soon disapears.

The thirst comes when you get that motivation from within. So to any of you new guys finding it hard to get motivated, trust me it gets easier. Sometimes it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but with life the more you experience and enjoy it the easier it is to motivate yourself. And when you are motivated only by yourself that light at the end of the tunnel is yours, and the light is whatever you want.

When the thirst hits you you become a better person. Everyone is always saying I've changed, as I do every day. This week they have been especially noticing I'm happier, unusually so for a normal person. Surely this is the best improvement yet. I can't quite explain it, but I feel like a lot of questions have been answered for me simply by developing this thirst for life. I inately understand I'm not going to be happier being an arsehole, as some guys here, BBB for example seem to be suggesting at the moment.

Still, another post for another time.

Keep thirsty:D.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Beautifal! I often experience the exact same thing, it comes from a belief inside you that you can do anything you want and that life is a wonderful adventure.

On the topic of BBB's Jerk thing i am with him, i dont advocate being a jerk for the same reasons. He is doing it for revenge and strong emotional senses, I do it simply for fun!
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
When I wake up, I feel it with every beet of my heart, I have a REASON to look my best, finish my homework, and play my music loud, dancing around the house [ok, so maybe I take it a step too far, fak off :p]! Life is beautiful... even the terrible times, when everythign that can go wrong, goes wrong, I am thankful for the good times I have, that make these bad times so bad. Sweet and sour baby, sweet and sour.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
The world is beautiful, life is not.

I wish I could tell you honestly that there is some type of infinite beauty... You will never find it.

Life is lovely for the ignorant, and for the brilliant. The intelligent do not see low enough to be ignorant, but not high enough to see how irrelevant it all is.

Happiness is trivial, just do whatever is in your best interests and live your life.

We don't have that much time on this earth, so to quote Maynard James Keenan , "Celebrate this chance to be here, alive and breathing".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
And tell me how happiness is trivial? Its what I live my life for, so please elaborate. I wouldn't live my life unless it make me happy. If life was just pain, I'd end it. There is way more to life than just existance.

Btw Sammo, I totally get you with the jerk thing. Sure, if it quenches your thirst do it, but BBB isn't doing it for the right reasons. If I did it, neither would I- I love knowing everyone at my college and I have no REASON to act like a jerk. Since I have no reason, it would be just like wasteing time- which I know I wouldn't enjoy.

I believe that its this thirst that, once you catch it, drives you to continual self improvement. Self improvement in a desire to experience more. Once you get it, you feel like a kid in a candy store, trying to take all life has to offer before the shop closes.

On the subject of life not being lovely, what isn't mind bogglingly awesome about it? Even when I'm feeling like total ****, I always come back to seeing life as being wicked. I'm an athiest, hard and fast, but this infinite beauty is all around you. Its just something you've seen for the whole of your life, so you might take it for granted. I don't see how being negative about all we've got helps anything.

TonyTheTigerOI, you clearly understand what I mean. The thirst is what makes you love being at your best, and making that best better. It's not about ignoring the bad stuff, but reducing it if you can, and accepting it when you can't. The thirst is truely understanding that you are improving and doing things for yourself! And that means because they make you happy! Although the RAFC may have to find other sources of motivation to start with, he will eventually develop this self motivation. That's why those that come here have to be told to weight train, play sports, wear nice clothes- and wash, because at that point they don't understand what makes them happy. Tell them to quench their thirst and they'll go play computer games. I swear the part where you're doing all this stuff and you're not quite sure why is one of the hardest parts of the DJ journey. Still, after a while they wont want to stop, because they now know what makes them happy- what quenches their thirst.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
This is so true. It's exactly what happened to me this summer. I just woke up one day and said to myself "enough of this sh!t." It's the change within that causes a change on the outside. I've also talked about this here
 
Top