Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the things we do!

Batmans assistant

Reaction score
Here’s my situation. There’s this girl, we both went to the same school and we were good friends. We both moved away and thanks to facebook we reunited after 8 years. We’ve met a few times but it’s always been a group thing. Here’s my problem, every time I ask her out she’s busy. However, she's never said no. Long story short, I haven’t talked to her in 3 months. What should I do? Is this something worth pursuing?

p.s every time we talk the convo is good, we make jokes, I’m tired of playing games

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try one more time. If nothing, then move on.

It would be good to know what you asked her to do, how you asked, etc.

Batmans assistant

Reaction score
I don’t see her as much as I want to, but we usually chat on msn, facebook or on the phone. I would like to ask her out in person but every time we do see each other there’s people around i.e. mutual friends. So I would ask her out on the phone. I know it’s wrong but what can I do?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman likes you, she will make time for you. If shes always "busy" that means shes occupying herself with something or someone that provides more excitement.

However, it doesn't sound like you've separated yourself from your previous "friends" image, 8 years is a healthy amount of time for major change mind you, but sounds like you're in the friends zone and haven't made clear your intentions/wants.

As many have said "You're putting the pvssy on the pedestal."

Batmans assistant said:
I know it’s wrong but what can I do?
What exactly is wrong here? The fact that you have the feelings but are too afraid to act on them? Or the fact that you THINK you can't ask her out because shes with other people? Where did you learn that?

Reply to post #5
Look man, no one can tell you exactly what to do. That will make you dependent. Instead think of what makes her smile, but keeps the power in your hands.

I was in a similar situation with a Romanian girl I met when I was much younger, but I was still in this "friends" zone and we'd hang out in 3-4 people groups. We hadn't seen her in about 3 years and I was sick of thinking about ****ing her, I decided to actually do it. So with a bit of timing and foresight, I called. I was going to Paris and London for 10 days, and I told her I'd like to get a glass of wine and catch up with her when I got back.
2 glasses of wine, dancing and playful flirting she asked me to come inside for a burn before I left, (something I had called her out on earlier that night) and ended up making out on the stairs and had excellent sex that night. No akwardness, no "regret" or any of that emotional bullsh*t, (that you seem to fear) to speak of. She said something to the effect of a dam of repressed sexual energy had burst and a deluge of pleasure hand flooded our relationship.

We're not dating, I talk to here every so often, but we mainly correspond through email because of our work schedules. Its not a "relationship" but its not a fvck buddy situation either. Its a healthy relationship where sexual satisfaction is achieved with out the excessiveness of having a fully committed relationship.

What am I trying to tell you? Stop asking, stop thinking, just do. If you know this girl, you have to know what kind of stuf shes into. Assuming you're at least 15min away from here, call her up and say: "Hey you, I was in the area, (doing something important/exciting). I finished early and have some time to kill, so lets grab a glass of wine...."

Part 2

Go for her birthday, or before. Or after. All have their advantages and their tax. Find out which would work for you. Personally, I'd try a bit before, but not on the exact day.

Last edited:

Batmans assistant

Reaction score
You make a lot of sense. What do you think i should do? Should i do something flamboyant/ unpredictable? What do you suggest?

I never had this problem with other girls, why her?

Her birthday is coming up soon, should I make a move before or after in your opinion.

Last edited:

Batmans assistant

Reaction score
There’s a group event coming up and we’re both attending, should I ignore her completely or should I give her attention. I was thinking a little of both.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Batmans assistant said:
We’ve met a few times but it’s always been a group thing.

Never make it a group thing when you want to sleep with a girl you like. You could have 6,743 distractions, not to mention 6'1 guys who are hockey players there. It should ONLY be you and her.

Here’s my problem, every time I ask her out she’s busy. However, she's never said no. Long story short, I haven’t talked to her in 3 months. What should I do? Is this something worth pursuing?

You haven't talked to her in 3 months?

p.s every time we talk the convo is good, we make jokes, I’m tired of playing games

That is the most AFC thing to say "I'm tired of playing games." That means you think she should drop everything and be with because you are you, which is more than ridiculous. If you were fun, confident, and gave her sex like Brad gives Angelina, she would phone you all the time.
It a choice, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate, or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside. This is the decision that lies before you now: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours.