The thing that is really lacking here...

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
Look at NSS...he is in a relationship and if there had of been more discussion that he could relate to based on what is going on in his life right now he might have stuck around and participated instead of flaming and wreaking havoc. I can't speak for him, obviously, but I suspect that may have been part of the reason he got so frustrated. I think this is a great site for men...I just think it would be even greater if it went a little deeper than it currently does. I think less people would "outgrow" the site if it did go deeper.
Hehehe,

I just spoke with NSS regarding your thoughts and he says he in control of his relationship and needs no advice concerning it. That's really shoddy of you to awaken a flame god who cannot speak for himself by his own choice. You are lucky he is banned.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-06-2002).]

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Hehehe,

I just spoke with NSS regarding your thoughts and he says he in control of his relationship and needs no advice concerning it. That's really shoddy of you to awaken a flame god who cannot speak for himself by his own choice. You are lucky he is banned.

Nick, I didn't say he needed advice. My point was that he has outgrown the site. NSS and I have discussed his thoughts on this site on many occassions privately.
He was an example...someone who left because he wasn't getting what he wanted from the site. I know why he left and in his case it's not because of a lack of LTR advice. However, I DO think that a wider variety of discussion topics would lead to more quality posts, which would have made a difference to him.

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all about LTRs but I don't think we need another forum here. I think the new LTR section of the bible will help stimulate thought, including posts like IDJs recent one.

Regarding guys outgrowing this site: I can't say for sure, but it seems like a lot of the old pros do return here from time to time, whether they post or not. I do wonder about AD in particular, I'm surprised that he hasn't had any further posts, even just to say hi.

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys are gone because they've just gotten tired of the site, it's too time consuming. I personally return because my confidence increases when I help out other people.

As to the LTR Forum, since this is a seduction website, I think that should be the primary focus. There are plenty of other websites for LTR's.