Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thing I struggle with and need to improve

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no issue getting numbers, getting dates, etc. with women I met online, in the street, etc. I got so good at ****y comedy and writing the right emails I often got 8's to invite me over for sex, or just come over to my place for sex.

I've gotten to the point where I can assess interest enough, and build enough attraction to get the numbers of the last 5 women I actually asked for their numbers.

No problems Fclosing women once get them back to my place.

BUT...what I struggle with still to this day is when a woman plays hard to get, which seems to only happen to me when it's a girl at work or some other place I frequent. The high and low get's to me and I lose my cool to an extent. Or maybe it's that I become emotionally attached to the outcome since I feel like I must not lose otherwise it will be awkward thereafter. I've tried using jealousy to turn the tables on them with mixed success, sometimes it works, other times they just get hurt and move on or they escalate with jealousy tactics and neither of us win.

What I have learned recently is that she is playing hard to get when she shows interest, takes two steps forward, then one step back. I have learned to recognize when it is happening, but it takes a lot of self discipline to pull back, which appears to be the best response from what I'm reading here and actually, looking back at my own experiences. Or is it? It makes sense, you pull back, and more often than not, she shows interest again and you move back in. But even if she doesn't, after you play aloof for a week or so, it's unexpected and unpredictable that you move back in and ask her out again, being persistent.

In any case, I'm rambling. I have no issues getting numbers, or closing on girls I have no connection to, but if it is a girl at work, or even when I was in college, I seem to struggle with the hard to get game. This is the one part of my game I really need to improve upon. ****y comedy and all that stuff, check, but when it comes to a situation where she is playing hard to get (which always seems to be any place I frequently see her, work, school, etc.), and it seems to get complicated. Moving too far back or too far forward seem to be losing strategies.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking for a long term relationship, random sex or a fvck buddy?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually only run into this when going after women who are looking for a relationship. Typically I would next a girl if I'm just looking for sex, but these are girls I look at with potential.

It seems to me playing hard to get is their way of testing your intentions/committment/confidence, while also increasing your interest. Pulling back a little to make them think they lost you and then pursuing again is not only going to increase her interest but also show that you are not a wuss and running from what may seem to be rejection. The distinction is that she is truly playing hard to get, she shows interest, moves things two steps forward, then a step back, etc.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see what my friend Anit-Dump thinks...

For a strategy to work, one of the sexes CAN'T be using a strategy.
Read this again.

One side has to be defenseless for the 'strategy side' to WIN.
Read this also again.

A man who is a nice guy will call a woman repeatedly because in the "Rules" she won't return a man's calls.

I other words the guy has to _ 'beg' for a date. Real men don't beg.

Begging is impossible with my strategy because of the two call limit. You are not defenseless.

If the male and the female are both using a strategy, like in chess, you have a STALE MATE.

Both of you LOSE the game.

The answer is simple: Date only women who have no 'plan'. Here's the great part. Women dislike strategies. As soon as they meet a guy they have HIGH interest in, they are the first to break the rules!

This is why you should never make an exception. The woman will be the first to compromise (a little).

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted for truth.

Quote:
For a strategy to work, one of the sexes CAN'T be using a strategy.
Read this again.

One side has to be defenseless for the 'strategy side' to WIN.
Read this also again.

A man who is a nice guy will call a woman repeatedly because in the "Rules" she won't return a man's calls.

I other words the guy has to _ 'beg' for a date. Real men don't beg.

Begging is impossible with my strategy because of the two call limit. You are not defenseless.

If the male and the female are both using a strategy, like in chess, you have a STALE MATE.

Both of you LOSE the game.

The answer is simple: Date only women who have no 'plan'. Here's the great part. Women dislike strategies. As soon as they meet a guy they have HIGH interest in, they are the first to break the rules!

This is why you should never make an exception. The woman will be the first to compromise (a little)

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You where recently talking about a pullback situation. I know its not the same female?

Also some of the more experience gamers are saying high value dudes get compliance and no shyt tests.
No, not the same female. I've only had the hard to get crap from women at work (twice) over the years.

I have a lot of assets, lookg good, coxky funny, highly educated, high paying career.

I've heard the same thing, women give high value guys compliance and shut tests. Some guys here say to walk away. Others say the girl sometimes play hard to get. I'm not sure who to listen to or what to do in this area. Other stuff I've generally got down. This is my weakness.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not the same female. I've only had the hard to get crap from women at work (twice) over the years.

I have a lot of assets, lookg good, coxky funny, highly educated, high paying career.

I've heard the same thing, women give high value guys compliance and shut tests. Some guys here say to walk away. Others say the girl sometimes play hard to get. I'm not sure who to listen to or what to do in this area. Other stuff I've generally got down. This is my weakness.
Everyone i slayed made it relatively easy. I had to break thru a few bytch shields but it was never multi month string alongs.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone i slayed made it relatively easy. I had to break thru a few bytch shields but it was never multi month string alongs.
Most of mine were the same. Maybe I should walk away from women who appear to play hard to get. Thing is the most attractive do this stuff. It's their congruency test. I'm conflicted on how to finally master this part.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of mine were the same. Maybe I should walk away from women who appear to play hard to get. Thing is the most attractive do this stuff. It's their congruency test. I'm conflicted on how to finally master this part.
Even the very most attractive will be stupid and chase dudes.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the very most attractive will be stupid and chase dudes.
Yes, but that's not the norm. I take it being S&D is a key to getting them to chase you. Thing is what works with one woman turns another one off. Who knows what kind of emotional trauma one girl went through that the other didn't. Impossible to predict how a girl will react. I'm still no closer to an answer on how to deal with this than I was 5 or 13 years ago. I thought I had the answer 13 years ago when a buddy of mine who is a natural told me how to handle the situation and it worked. But I tried basically what he told me with another girl recently and it backfired big time.