Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thing I learned about this forum that allowed me to accept it more

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Is knowing and understanding that a lot of the guys that come to forums like this are people who don't have it easy as some of us.. Some dudes are just very clueless about women or severely inexperienced.

I've had times where i read posts on here a d thought "man what the hell am i doing here". but, i've always only come here to give advice and never really ask for it necessarily. I mean I got friends for real world advice anyways.

I believe its the wrong idea for anyone to come here thinking this is a forum catered to men who are experienced with women, "don juans" or players. Because really what this forum is about is giving advice to the vast majority which are people who need help with women or lack experience. My advice to anyone who is inexperienced or having a hard time with women is, let go of your ego completely and be truly honest with yourself and where you're at.. and then soak up so much information from people who can prove their credibility to you. A lot of dudes on forums or spaces about women are the type to give u advice while not really having any women themselves.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just look at it like this: I come here to discuss women (and other things). I don't really feed so much into the giving and taking advice aspect of it. Plus it's a community, so if you hang around a while, you get to know some cool people, on some small level at least.

U

user43770

Is knowing and understanding that a lot of the guys that come to forums like this are people who don't have it easy as some of us.. Some dudes are just very clueless about women or severely inexperienced.

I've had times where i read posts on here a d thought "man what the hell am i doing here". but, i've always only come here to give advice and never really ask for it necessarily. I mean I got friends for real world advice anyways.

I believe its the wrong idea for anyone to come here thinking this is a forum catered to men who are experienced with women, "don juans" or players. Because really what this forum is about is giving advice to the vast majority which are people who need help with women or lack experience. My advice to anyone who is inexperienced or having a hard time with women is, let go of your ego completely and be truly honest with yourself and where you're at.. and then soak up so much information from people who can prove their credibility to you. A lot of dudes on forums or spaces about women are the type to give u advice while not really having any women themselves.
Varying levels of masculinity, red pill, call it what you will.

Sometimes a guy needs to hear from zekko. Sometimes they need to hear from me.

Depends on their level.

I would just refer them back to zekko, eventually

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all on here just comparing notes and perspectives. The opinions and views of the single 30 year old man are as valuable as the 30 year old married man. Both interact with women daily. One might or might not "have" women, the other... Well, a woman "has" him.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spot on. The key is to get rid of the ego, and to realize when it's in the process of screwing things up.

I think the main unifying aspect of men that come here is that they are the ones who are trying to understand how things work after realizing that the mainstream view on life doesn't work. At the very least, they've taken the first step and I commend all of you for that. Some people get stuck and never make progress, while others come out the other side.

I know I've rejected advice and concepts given to me by members only to realize that they were right sometime later. But I came to the conclusion of getting rid of the ego only in part due to this forum, a lot of it came from other sources. Never stop learning, and never stop growing!