Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thing about approaching women on party

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about that lately. I see on most parties all kind of guys approaching women in many different ways. The good looking guys have some success rate, others just seems like desperate guys trying to hook up.

And of course women realize that too.

The thing is, how a woman see you when you went to a party and you doesnt even bother of approaching anyone?

My theory as I'm slowly improving my body fitness is that, if you're a good looking guy/good shape, you don't even have to make effort to get a girl on party as most of them will hit you naturally.

It happened to me last week on a bar, not a hot women but I'm starting to see that as I improve my shape I don't even have to go after and approach a woman.

Actually, sometimes I think that approaching women nowadays is not effective. If she wants you, she will come to you.

I think it also worked in the past too... but it seems nowadays with all those validation women receives on social media, parties... Approaching women on party seems a desperate behavior from a guy, even if he is good-looking.

Would like to hear some thoughts and ideas about.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People tell me I'm a good looking guy. Still I've had women who did not like my aesthetic. That's fine.

But I'm a natural leader. So when I go to a party I need to have a job, a role, be involved. For example I went to a party where I knew only the hosts. NO ONE else. I volunteered myself to be the bartender and by the end of the party I knew everyone there, and they knew me. Had I just sulked alone, that wouldn't have happened.

I'd encourage you to put yourself in a position where women have an excuse to interact with you and curry your favor if you want to not offer the validation of approaching.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People tell me I'm a good looking guy. Still I've had women who did not like my aesthetic. That's fine.

But I'm a natural leader. So when I go to a party I need to have a job, a role, be involved. For example I went to a party where I knew only the hosts. NO ONE else. I volunteered myself to be the bartender and by the end of the party I knew everyone there, and they knew me. Had I just sulked alone, that wouldn't have happened.

I'd encourage you to put yourself in a position where women have an excuse to interact with you and curry your favor if you want to not offer the validation of approaching.
Thats a good point man! Thanks =)

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is excellent advice.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Blacksheep this ^.

I do like the idea of not chasing. I'm in the philosophy that the more you seek, the more you get away from whatever it is that you are trying to find. Be that God, happiness, women, money, etc. What you need to realize is that your only job is to bring down those internal barriers preventing you from truly connecting. So the above is a very good approach, put yourself in a position of exposure and let things come to you. Your job is to be open and genuine.

Modern Man Advice

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Blacksheep this ^.

I do like the idea of not chasing. I'm in the philosophy that the more you seek, the more you get away from whatever it is that you are trying to find. Be that God, happiness, women, money, etc. What you need to realize is that your only job is to bring down those internal barriers preventing you from truly connecting. So the above is a very good approach, put yourself in a position of exposure and let things come to you. Your job is to be open and genuine.

Modern Man Advice
Thats true! Gonna put this into practice next time I went out.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
different kinds of parties.

let's say it's a semi-open party with 1 or 2 hundred, meaning people will join that do not know the property owner, and that is expected and fine. all women have admitted no questions, some groups of guys will be challenged by the property owner and direct circle. some rejected, some ok.

for this type of party, it is good if you can be early and help in any setup and if you don't know the property owner try to get to know them a little, an introduction from someone that does know you is good. haveing an association with the core group of that party is helpful with the image, at that party and the next one.