Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Texas governor is a hypocrite because he was vaxxed and told others not to get vaxxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told it to my mother that people who are most prolific against vaxxes and masks, you don't know what they do quietly. Even pastors. Anyone can just go and get a vaxx at anytime and you wouldn't know about it.

I wonder how all of the other anti-vaxxers are taking this? Do you feel betrayed that one of your spokespeople turned out to be such a hypocrite?
He did not practice what he preached. Any anti-vaxxer on here that's posting allot could have quietly got a vaxx and you would not know about it.
This news got me to the core. Tucker Carlson is vaxxed. All these right-wing pundits are vaxxed and they tell others not to get vaxxed. How is all that fair?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please provide proof of your claims.
Lets start here. They also did one on Tucker Carlson as well, but I'll have to go back in the history of that. This is not a right-wing source like the other site.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you mask/vax karens just mind your own damn business instead of shaming everyone? This is exactly why people aren't getting vaccinated and don't listen to people like you.

I'm vaccinated but I fully support the freedom of people to choose to do as they please. Covid is unlikely to ever be cured by a vaccine, all the vax does is lessen the severity of symptom like the flu shot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you mask/vax karens just mind your own damn business instead of shaming everyone? This is exactly why people aren't getting vaccinated and don't listen to people like you.

I'm vaccinated but I fully support the freedom of people to choose to do as they please. Covid is unlikely to ever be cured by a vaccine, all the vax does is lessen the severity of symptom like the flu shot.
I'm not vaccinated. It's not about whether you are vaccinated or not, its about the truth. Do people practice what they preach? I don't really care much about politicians because we know they are all liars. But its the principle. People are cavalier in their rhetoric or policies when it comes to OTHER people's health, but not their own.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You continually show just how naive you are by citing TYT as though it's a credible news source and not a propaganda outlet. I've seen you cite TYT videos several times now.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's your guy Cenk Uygur proudly proclaiming he supports legalizing beastiality.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of people who don't practice what they preach is probably around 99% if you look at every behavior they have. You can't just point to one side and criticize them when the other side is just as bad, the point is moot.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You continually show just how naive you are by citing TYT as though it's a credible news source and not a propaganda outlet. I've seen you cite TYT videos several times now.
I was challenged by the mod to reply right away. I can come up with many, many more sources:

Its not a problem with me. I don't have the time because I'm busy. You can google search this.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, despite Abott being against this whole mask/ vaccine business it does not mean I share values with him. He is still a politician and such he is my enemy. Now if he can somehow get income tax out of Texas, then I might look at him more favorably...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was challenged by the mod to reply right away. I can come up with many, many more sources:

Its not a problem with me. I don't have the time because I'm busy. You can google search this.
The state of Texas neither forces people to get vaxxed nor discourages people to get vaxxed. It also neither mandates a mask or discourages a mask. Texas allows its citizens to make that choice for themselves. It opposes mandates.

But propaganda outlets like TYT will spin lies claiming that Abbot and the state of Texas are actively telling people not to wear masks or get vaxxed.

Here's a video from Jimmy Dore (former TYT employee) demonstrating what smear merchants TYT really are... They claimed journalist Aaron Matte is a Russian Agent because he exposed the lies about the Syrian conflict...

Notice at 2:20 Cenk Uygur claims that Aaron Matte is a Russian Agent with ZERO proof... That seems to be their go-to smear.

This is one of many examples of TYT attempting to smear people personally and levying baseless accusations if they report stories counter to TYT's narrative.

The only reason why you blindly believe TYT is because TYT is a outlet built entirely on race-baiting, and since you're an individual whose obssessed with race, you believe everything they spoon feed you.

I recall a thread in which (in a hypothetical situation) where extra-terrestrials came to earth, the first question you'd ask them is "are you racist?"...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The state of Texas neither forces people to get vaxxed nor discourages people to get vaxxed. It also neither mandates a mask or discourages a mask. Texas allows its citizens to make that choice for themselves. It opposes mandates.

But propaganda outlets like TYT will spin lies claiming that Abbot and the state of Texas are actively telling people not to wear masks or get vaxxed.

Here's a video from Jimmy Dore (former TYT employee) demonstrating what smear merchants TYT really are... They claimed journalist Aaron Matte is a Russian Agent because he exposed the lies about the Syrian conflict...

Notice at 2:20 Cenk Uygur claims that Aaron Matte is a Russian Agent with ZERO proof... That seems to be their go-to smear.

This is one of many examples of TYT attempting to smear people personally and levying baseless accusations if they report stories counter to TYT's narrative.

The only reason why you blindly believe TYT is because TYT is a outlet built entirely on race-baiting, and since you're an individual whose obssessed with race, you believe everything they spoon feed you.

I recall a thread in which (in a hypothetical situation) where extra-terrestrials came to earth, the first question you'd ask them is "are you racist?"...

I like listening to Ann because she has a soothing voice and is often used to help me fall asleep. Its like a bedtime story. I usually listen to them to fall asleep and am not obsessed with this news channel as you suggest. Perhaps before I was, but not today.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I had hoped you could provide a Credible news link to support your initial claim.
Me too.

The irony is,he posted proof of the EXACT OPPOSITE of his claim.....that Abbott told people NOT to get vaxxed.

This is from the article HE POSTED.........claiming Abbott told people not to get vaccinated.

Screenshot_2021-08-18-11-47-53.png

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too.

The irony is,he posted proof of the EXACT OPPOSITE of his claim.....that Abbott told people NOT to get vaxxed.

This is from the article HE POSTED.........claiming Abbott told people not to get vaccinated.

View attachment 6992

This is from New York post. He signed an order prohibiting mask mandates and vaccine mandates. Article dated June 30th, 2021 so its recent enough.

Billtx49

Reaction score

This is from New York post. He signed an order prohibiting mask mandates and vaccine mandates. Article dated June 30th, 2021 so its recent enough.
Banning mask and vaccine mandates by government entities within Texas means citizens are free to do what they want regarding those two things. Free will to get vaxxed or not…
Free will to wear a mask or not…
He did Not tell anyone they couldn’t get vaccinated…
Try to understand what you read and hear.
On a side note,
@corrector , you seem to be pulling news from both legitimate credible news sites and the others that pump conspiracy, smear, and fear. Decide which you want to listen to and stick with them. Listening to all available input sources with no mental segregation will get you so confused about reality, you won’t be able to make up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.