“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The term "alpha widowed"

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I think I get the gist...dude left an impression in her mind body spirit...she hasnt forgot.
Not necessarily has to be NBA star or super chad....but...
In her reality you were it.


Ok.
Is there some other term for the opposite?
Cuz I'll admit, I still think about the German model, spoke three languages, woke up fresher faced than how she went to sleep.
But she had real issues...like wrist scar issues.
But I moved on to other girls just as sweet and sexy.
And it hasn't stopped me from being happy or making money, or doing anything that I want to do.
So is it only for women....once you go black you never come back type of thing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
The idea is that such a chick doesn't participate in the dating market any more - thus exasperating the central problem in the dating market of today's dystopia, not enough decent women. :mad:
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
A guy way out of their league banged them a few times so now they think anyone else is beneath them, and act accordingly. It's a good formula for dying alone which many of them will.
 
Top