Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TENYEH DIXON FR: How I subjugated D.C.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright stop! Rewind to 2 days ago..My last day of school @ my college for good. I finish my exam quick and head to the cafeteria and open a chick at a table alone. I'm alone, I walk up to her and see she's wearing a sweatshirt of the school I'm transferring 2.

Me: Hey r u transferring to that school?
Her: Oh! (smiling) I actually graduated '98.
Me: OK. I got in, I'm goin, tell me about it.
Her: Awesome! What's ur major? U living on campus/off?
Me: Lemme sitdown w/you.
Her: Yea, def.
Me: I answer the questions, she keeps on and on, so I just listen.
.....mid-way through my bestfriend comes up and c0ckblocks me! I could kill him 4 that. Of course, he's moping again about how he fukked up dis semester
I get nervous bc of the CB but still manage to stay 2-3 mins and chat. I'm moving my hands and feet too much and accidentally kick the table. I leave, ask her name, she says it and I tell her I gotta go. She's smiling and her former sorority a$$ is smiling and staring at my rear-end. She's not dat great. I ended up forgetting most of what she told me, guess cuz I was jumpy, w/e.

Get to next campus to sell my books back and I only chat up a girl working in the bookstore, but it was nothing big. Just a bullsh!t rainy day and I call it quits.

*TODAY*
I woke up, walked my bro's new dog and then ate. Leave for the Metro w/this stuck in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrEEb0rtRY
Get to the 1st metro, not a SINGLE parking spot open :cry:
Get back on the highway and drive 2 more stations up and find one.This is @ the FC West-UVA station. I finally board. I get off @ Foggy Bottom-GWU station and cruise the streets on foot. On a side street this shady dude is sizin' me up, trynna see if he wants to rob me or something. I'm 5'11" 196 (down from 234.5:up: ) wearing camo shorts/hat and an MMA shirt. I've got a random scratch under my eye (not sure how it happened, but I look like King Leonidas) and bruises up & down my shins from deadlifting. He decides not 2 and walks more, freezes when he hears sirens (lookin' frantic?), it's an ambulance and he keeps walkin'.

I cross and go to a GWU building, see an HB8 sitting alone outside and I go over.
BMX: Hey, do u know of any good coffee shops around?
HB: Besides, sbux, u can go a block to so and so.
BMX: Cool, wanna get some w/me?
HB: Oh, nah (shows me her coffee). U go 2 GWU?
BMX: Nah, I'm just visiting, but I'm transferring to so and so U.
HB: U smoke? (offering cig)
BMX: Nope
HB: starts going on and on about herself, her ex and Cali (where she's from)
BMX: I lived in Cali (told her my city)
HB: O!!! I know that place, I'm a senior and I'm graduating soon and heading back 2 the bay area! D.C. sucks (word. but y is she here??)
BMX: Well I'm going 2 a UCSF graduation next month
HB: Oh, gimme ur # (I give it). Hey lemme ask u about my ex-bf. She asks y he said what he said. I get in some kino.
BMX: (basically tell her he's AFC and just to move on and pray this pitiful soul does the same and learns). Yo I gotta go to the restroom
HB: I'll walk u to the GW cafe, they have 1. (she walks me over, says its there, pats me on my back and says good luck w/school).
Didn't get the #, but she'll call she claims, hey if she does..free room 4 my trip! She's petite, blond.

Walk over to a nearby courtyard, approach a HB 6.5 eating alone.
BMX: Hey, u know of any good coffee shops around?
HB: Besides sbux, u can go over to I street to so and so.
BMX: Thanks, would you like some yourself?
HB: No, sorry (w/a smile, same w/me)

I see a girl about to cross a street, I need 2 cross it too.
BMX: Where's Trader Joe's @ around here (pointing to her bag)?
HB: 25th & M
BMX: I ask her if she know's any good coffee joints (not even interested in her, but I seriously want coffee!)
HB: (Thinks I asked her out) No, I'm meeting my friend She was a FOB and spoke w/broken english, not hot, but I'll take it as a lesson. 1-1 excluding this 1 whom I had no intentions of gaming.

I get free water from some promoter dude and head back to Metro and board the orange line again. Get to Metro Center and hit the red to Dupont Circle. Train gets movin and makes stops. I'm zoned out the train moves again I look out and it's the Dupont stop! FVCK! I decide to just hit the next stop, turns out it's Adams Morgan. A classy hood, tons of restaurants, trendy bars and hotels. Aight :cool:

Keep walkin, go to the Marriot cuz it has a SBUX. Get my drip and roll to the outside tables. Stand around lookin', every table has 1 or 2 ppl but empty seats to spare. I see a blonde sittin' alone writing stuff/reading, I walk over confidently and say "Hey, can I sit here too?"
HB: Yea
BMX: Thanks.....it gets silent for a bit
BMX: Hey whatcha studying?
HB: O, I'm not studying, I'm writing a letter to my parents. I'm visiting from Germany, staying w/relatives in D.C. I wanna transfer to American U. cuz the education system in Germany is changing.
BMX: Oh, my cousin is going to AU this fall. He's in MD.
HB: O really!
BMX: Ya, I even saw AU beat UMD in College Park last December (basketball).
HB: (make a funny face) HEHE
BMX: Hey, my school plays urs, we should meetup @ a game next year.
HB: Ya! When do they play?
BMX: Fall sem..Octoberish. We chat about sbux and how her country only has 7 of 'em. Her pastry is blowing away and I neg her for her clumsiness. She makes more funny faces and I go 4 a #close.
HB: Writes down her e-mail and german phone #, I write my name/e-mail and draw a smiley, she smiles @ this.
She's a 7.5, very cute and she says "I guess I'll see u in October. I'm flying back day after tomorrow." SWEET.

Go back to Metro, go down what must be the world's longest escalator and open 2 older women about it. They say it is! They were @ the marriot and were in town from FL and I chatted about how I lived there b4. Get on board, 2 Catholic U. UG's are checkin' me out the whole time but I pass. Went 2 the Smithsonian stop and #closed a lady within striking distance of Capitol Hill.

On the steps of the USDA Headquarters:
BMX: U know any good restaurants around cuz I'm hungry?
HB: No, I'm not that familiar, I just go to the stands and eat, I'm from A-town (right off Blue line)
BMX: O, the bike trail goes there, I train on it, we should ride bikes sometime
HB: yea that sounds good
BMX: We introduce ourselves. Let's exchange #'s (we do). Ok I'm gonna go eat now, bye.
She's in her 20's-30's, single, there for work and mediocre-ish. Just practice.

I ride back to Metro Center, chat up a HS senior, no intentions here. Later, I tell a fat blonde I got on the wrong trane. We chat about how it's easy to get onto the right trane. I ask her name, I tell her mine, we talk about Pitt (her hometown) and how I might go 2 grad school there. She looks as if she wants me 2 #close her but I tell her I gotta get on the Orange line!
On the orange line, I sit w/a spanish lady in the army. She says her english is not great, so I talk w/her en español. I neg her in spanish: "Tú español es bueno...¡Mas o menos! She laughed. I ask if she's seen the wash monument, she says yea and I tell her in spanish that I have the city's 2nd largest monument :D Her reply: "Oh..¿Es verdad? Yes it's true my dear :crackup:
She's married and I knew the whole time!!!

RECAP:
-Rapport building proved far better than quick pick-ups
-I did this all SOLO
-No c0ckblocks ever
-Used kino, humor and smiled some
-No approach anxiety at all
-Beat rush hour traffic and made it back b4 5!!
-(3-1 w/approaches) also tons of non pick-up interactions w/females about directions, opinions. Great day, Victory baby!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
RECAP:
-Rapport building proved far better than quick pick-ups
-I did this all SOLO
-No c0ckblocks ever
-Used kino, humor and smiled some
-No approach anxiety at all
-Beat rush hour traffic and made it back b4 5!!
-(3-1 w/approaches) also tons of non pick-up interactions w/females about directions, opinions. Great day, Victory baby!
First off props to you for just approaching for the sake of approaching, whether you were interested in the women or not. It definitely takes the edge off things. We could see your progression from nervousness to confidence as you began to be more in the moment and not worrying about what you should say next. Isn't it easier to remember the conversation when you're actively listening instead of spending all your effort noticing how nervous you are.

Now for your list, rapport is great for the moment but unless you can build comfort and trust you'll just have a decent conversation at best. If you want women to go on an impromptu date with you, you'll need more than just rapport.

Going solo (at least at first) is great. You can work on your own confidence and not have to worry about having an inexperienced wing or an overly experienced wing who's out for his own needs and will be competition with you.

Kino? Humor? Smiles? Are you saying being engaging, personable and confident instead of mysterious and aloof worked for you??? NO WAY!!! Oh yeah, possibly your lack of approach anxiety has something to do with your growing self esteem because of the gains you've made in yourself that wasn't focused solely on women. Congratulations on the weight loss.

Now, just work on building comfort and trust with the women you're interested in and you'll begin to make additional progress. Keep talking to random people and be sure that they've finished their coffee before you ask them to go get another cup. ;)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that the quality of my cold approaches improved without the nervousness. That's how I was actually able to post up the entire interactions. Next time, I'll use something other than food/drink as an opener.
As for the comfort, I had to just stop talking, let them do the talking/opening me (e.g. I backed away from the steps near the Capitol and then she began prodding me). Obviously no pressuring.

I only rode the orange and red lines with a total of 3 stops. At each stop I got one solid convo going on the streets ending in a # close or similar. I didn't even get to touch the blue, yellow or green lines ;) . Those even have more schools near those lines (Gaulladet...deaf chicks, CU, UMD, AU), however the green line southbound is a deathwish. With summer break coming soon, I may not get as many hits. I'm not a PUA or trying to play it as a game, it's just this 3-1 record is part of my personal boot camp for summer.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah as Francisco said I too like this approach of yours.

Very anxiety shattering and allows you to get comfortable in your own good time.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back for round 2, this time on the blue and yellow lines...and got nothing.

The chick from Germany sent me 2 long e-mails about her flight back and about her school saying "I am transferring to the U.S. so we should definitely meet up."

The last one, lemme just call her HBCapitolHill, I decided to text a week and a half later from FL where I was just on vacation. Come to think of it, the text could be AFC but I didn't care since I had no real intentions when I met her. I simply said "Hey cutie" and surprisingly she responded. We texted, found out she was on vacation too and she sent one text in particular that scared me. She randomly said she remembered the name of a café and it happened 2 be the 1 I took a leak at during my "round 2."

I didn't reply for a bit and instead called her, she told me they are a chain of eateries LOL so she didn't follow me around the city. I decided to ask her out to 1 of the cafés for tonight and she said yea. I don't know my way around her city that well, so I'll try to get a look at her place and hopefully, hit her w/ one of MNIN's infamous 3-hour fvck sessions. I hope her roommates are out since it's a fri night. She is somewhat older than me so maybe I can make her a FB.

Feels good 2 spin plates like this!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So HBCapitolHill took me to a party instead. I found out it was a "dry party" and that she and all the ppl there are Mormons. I also found out she's in her 30's and goes to a prestigious law school in the city.

There was music on one side of the party and rockband on the other half. I went over, decided to sing for the rockband game and became the life of the party, 1st time that's happened 2 me. I rarely drink, but @ this point, I was craving beer, o well. I tried talking to her cute friends who were closer in age 2 me, but she caught me riding dirty and kept introducing me as her friend to all these ppl. She said we should leave, we left got back and her roommate was home so I dipped out, met my friends at the pond near my house and they gave me beer.

I think it's time I find new plates, but if this 1 calls me again, I won't be rude.