Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Technique for Summoning A Surge of Confidence, Part II

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO BE ADDED TO THE BOOK OF SHUMA GORA:

THE TECHNIQUE FOR SUMMONING A SURGE OF CONFIDENCE, PART II
CONVERTING YOUR STRESS INTO POWER

The trials and troubles of each day often take a toll on novice and Master Don Juans alike. Stress often ends up weighing you down and it steals your confidence from you because it is difficult to summon confidence when you are under pressure. Fortunately for us, there is a way to deal with this.

It is actually quite simple, my friend. I discovered yet another way to summon confidence, but this method only works when you are under a large amount of stress.

I came to the realization that stress leads to fatigue, fatigue leads to frustration, and frustration leads to insecurity. We all know that insecurity cannot coexist with confidence. This is because at any given time, you can only be entirely confident or entirely insecure; there can be no overlap.

The solution to this problem is that you must learn to remove stress before you can feel truly confident. I had been contemplating this for several days, until I was at the end of one of the hardest days that I have had in a long while. I was completely stressed out. At this time, I got an idea. I remembered what I had written a full year earlier:

------------------

“I have already stated earlier that confidence is by nature a mindset that comes and goes until you learn the ability to contain it permanently within you. It comes and goes with our various mood shifts, sort of like how the ocean tide flows in and out daily. However, the mindset is easier to acquire when we picture it as an intangible essence that is floating around us, just like the air that we breathe. The air around us is drifting, waiting to be consumed. It is easier to use confidence if you envision yourself to be immersed in it like you are in air. Just like air must be inhaled in order to be breathed, confidence must be drawn into us in order to be used.”

------------

I then realized that I was unable to draw in confidence because my mindset was already full of something else — the rage, stress, and anger that I had accumulated throughout the day. These were the things that were blocking me from the confidence that was waiting to be utilized.

I then gathered my thoughts and entered a state of concentration. I closed my eyes, and I mentally gathered and focused all of the rage, pain, stress, fatigue, and anger that was contained within me. I visualized myself packing all of these negative feelings into something like a glowing sphere that was floating in my mind. I added more and more stress into that sphere, packing it tight. In my mind, it looked like a seething ball of flame, sort of like a miniature sun.

I then turned my thoughts to the world surrounding me, visualizing the confidence floating in the air, remembering how it was described in the words that I already had written. Before I could use this confidence, I had to remove the focused rage that was contained within my mind.

I then pictured myself holding the glowing sphere of rage in my hands, and then presenting it to the confidence floating around me. I gave up my rage and stress as an offering to it.

Then… I could feel the confidence flow into me more than it ever could before, replacing the stress and rage that I had removed.

After this had happened, I noticed that the new confidence stayed with me longer than it did with the first method, and confidence summoned in this way seemed more potent somehow.

I have done this several times since the first time, and I have found that the amount of confidence that you receive through this method is equal to the amount of stress that you remove.

In this way, my friend, you can easily remove stress and regain your confidence so that you can quickly overcome the obstacles that life throws at you.

this may sound strange, but it definitely works.

Last edited:

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT advice.

You can use breath control and visualizations as a pre-emptive strike as well. When you feel the stress building, imagine your next breath as being the very last you will take on earth - your last intake of oxygen in your life. Let all your collected mind-hangups out into the open with a nice,slow exhale.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have low stress by just not giving a **** what happens. I don't care about grades and getting a good job and ****. I guess I can get away with it though because I'm smart. I see a lot of people that are totally stressed out and it's unnecessary stress. People just care about **** too much...**** that is actually quite trivial, IMO.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTw, why is outw@rd censored? I had to reword it just now.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
****** = outw@r = ? why would that be insulting

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a website that people kept spamming a while ago