Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the taste of winning

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After months of struggling on what my approach with women should be I have finally found some clarity. I’m early 40’s and started this journey 10 years ago. I’ve had every type of woman imaginable from strippers to executive vice presidents. I’ve had one night stands, 3 week relationships, 3 month relationships, 1yr relationships, and a few long term deals. Even had one live with me for several years.

I truly want a solid girl for a LTR. However very few females meet my standards. I have waffled back and forth between holding out and going without until the right one came along. I have also thought about burning thru them like I used to in my old days and just having fun. But I think I’ve found a happy medium.

I’ve taken an approach much like a non-commital/flakey 25yo hottie does with multiple options. For the past few months I’ve managed to keep multiple girls on board. I’ve committed to none of them. I don’t go out with any of them on a weekly basis. I don’t call them, but do text. If I feel like going out with them I do, if I don’t I go out with my friends or do my hobby. I feel no obligation to any of them and don’t care if they get butthurt about it.

These girls are trying to schedule dates with me instead of me scheduling with them. I don’t commit to any of them if its more than 4 days out. Haha, I might change my mind and have a better deal. I really don’t care if they stay or go…..it’s about me. If they throw up too much drama, I replace them. My tolerance for female bs is at an all time low.

I’ve worked hard to get where I am at and finally have the upperhand in this game so I am going to take full advantage of it. I’ve got a steady supply of pu$$y and unbeknown to them I am screening every one of them for long term potential. I’m not committing to any of them and for the first time ever I feel like I am in control. Its all on my terms and I don’t feel compelled to appease them just to keep them. They will have to earn it if they want the #1 spot.

A man with options is the most dangerous threat to a woman. They all crave that type of man, but fear what he is capable of. Keep improving yourself, keep your game sharp and live life on your terms. Never give your masculine power away.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, Howie. I needed to hear dating gets better with self-improvement. :up: Abundance sounds like a great place to be at man!

Billtx49

Reaction score
After months of struggling on what my approach with women should be I have finally found some clarity. I’m early 40’s and started this journey 10 years ago. I’ve had every type of woman imaginable from strippers to executive vice presidents. I’ve had one night stands, 3 week relationships, 3 month relationships, 1yr relationships, and a few long term deals. Even had one live with me for several years.

I truly want a solid girl for a LTR. However very few females meet my standards. I have waffled back and forth between holding out and going without until the right one came along. I have also thought about burning thru them like I used to in my old days and just having fun. But I think I’ve found a happy medium.

I’ve taken an approach much like a non-commital/flakey 25yo hottie does with multiple options. For the past few months I’ve managed to keep multiple girls on board. I’ve committed to none of them. I don’t go out with any of them on a weekly basis. I don’t call them, but do text. If I feel like going out with them I do, if I don’t I go out with my friends or do my hobby. I feel no obligation to any of them and don’t care if they get butthurt about it.

These girls are trying to schedule dates with me instead of me scheduling with them. I don’t commit to any of them if its more than 4 days out. Haha, I might change my mind and have a better deal. I really don’t care if they stay or go…..it’s about me. If they throw up too much drama, I replace them. My tolerance for female bs is at an all time low.

I’ve worked hard to get where I am at and finally have the upperhand in this game so I am going to take full advantage of it. I’ve got a steady supply of pu$$y and unbeknown to them I am screening every one of them for long term potential. I’m not committing to any of them and for the first time ever I feel like I am in control. Its all on my terms and I don’t feel compelled to appease them just to keep them. They will have to earn it if they want the #1 spot.

A man with options is the most dangerous threat to a woman. They all crave that type of man, but fear what he is capable of. Keep improving yourself, keep your game sharp and live life on your terms. Never give your masculine power away.
True dgaf attitude, but at the same time screening for a unicorn. Perfect mindset there guy…

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to LTR. If you take care of your physicality and tend to your financials, you'll be top tier well into your 50s.

I still attract hot girls half my age. Some will tell you who you can date. Don't let the ageists shame you.

If one comes along who consistently proves her weight in gold, then consider. Until then, if ever ... have fun.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need any woman for an ltr.. your just supposed to enjoy them and live a simple life. keep hotties away from other guys is weak because you want exclusivity fvck that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep hotties away from other guys is weak because you want exclusivity fvck that.
If you want to spin plates, that's great. It's especially a good idea at your age, so enjoy. But believe it or not, at some point many guys get tired of dating around, and want to experience something deeper. It's a typical fallacy of the Manosphere to characterize this choice as "weak". You can choose exclusivity from a position of weakness, but you can also choose it from a position of strength.

Also, you may find it enjoyable sharing a hole with a bunch of other penises, but I don't. Admittedly, when I was younger I didn't care, I just wanted to get laid. But at this point in my life I find the idea disgusting.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve got a steady supply of pu$$y and unbeknown to them I am screening every one of them for long term potential
This is actually the only way to go about finding a longer term option nowadays. I'm in exactly the same place really. I'm bored of the dating process, and of vacuous people. It is important to hold on to the belief that you will meet a good woman, because they are out there. It's also important to hold on to your entitlement to them, in a healthy way.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True abundance is a real turning point, an epiphany. You realize you've been thinking about this whole game wrong. You should never have been trying to get a girlfriend, you should have been seeing if women are girlfriend material. I got to the point where I didn't even bother hooking up with low quality women. You are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with so choose wisely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually the only way to go about finding a longer term option nowadays. I'm in exactly the same place really. I'm bored of the dating process, and of vacuous people. It is important to hold on to the belief that you will meet a good woman, because they are out there. It's also important to hold on to your entitlement to them, in a healthy way.
The "good" ones aren't as fine as the bad. They prioritize their looks less.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score