Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tao of Badass - Useful ?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this, I found it rather disappointing to be honest, especially considering the amount of hype the guy puts into it, and the extravagent promises he makes. Typical guru, more hype than substance. His method of "creating love" seemed especially silly and unnatural to me.

I thought the focus of his material was really narrow, really all it covers is how to do an approach. It's not that the material is terrible really, it's just that it's the same old stuff rehashed and reheated and served as leftovers.
I thought Kezia Noble's 15 Steps to Being a Master Seducer was better, although to be fair I tend to find most of these types of books disappointing.

Getting good with women is more about getting yourself out there and dating a bunch of women, moreso than following any sort of method. There are a few basic things that actually matter, like not being needy, being clean, good body language, that sort of thing. The rest if mostly window dressing. IMO.