Cloud-uk
Master Don Juan
Christ I've ment to do this post for ages, its so long overdue.
This is based on the idea of "training circles". I guess you could call it a method of improvement. Perhaps a concept for motivation...for me it's a way of life.
I'm writing this now because recently I've got ill, and I don't have as much energy as I used to. Hopefully my friendly indian doctor who smells faintly of cabbage will find something to sort me out soon. The last two weeks have been a bit **** for me.
Somewhere along the line I totally lost my motivation. I got pissed off because I was watching the weight I'd spent 1/2 a year putting on leave me. I felt i should take a break, but that only made things worse, and that only made me lazier.
Why did I lose my direction and va va voom? I lost it because my system wasn't perfect.
I think we all have a system. We all have that process that gets us up in the morning, that works towards what we want, that gets us help when we need it. A person's system differs depending on what their needs are, and what the purpose of their system is.
The best way to think of your system is to think of all your goals in life. You don't have to name every one, just picture them as having locations, picture one of them is in the town down your road. So what have we got? You, and a goal. Nothing else. This is where your system comes in- it's the road. The road won't get you there by itself, but if you get in your car, it'll show you the way, give you the fuel, and teach you to drive.
For me, creating my system has been the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I put my life in perspective, but I'm still working on it. One of the best things about the system is it's proven to work, and it's something very physical if you want it to be. It's a way to get all the ***** in the world, to own your own country, to live happily ever after.
I think this is going to end up being a series. I'm not sure if I want it to be, because Sammo and Matrix are both doing their own series at the moment too, don't want to fill the board up with too many massive threads! Hmmmm, how many of you need to stop your procrastination, get motivated, and achive in life? What do YOU want? I want to make it relevent to you guys, so please help me out and tell me what you're having trouble with, and what you feel your weaknesses are.
I'm going to this idea justice, and I'm not just going to skip over it in one post. So, if there's one aspect of your life you need to sort out, what is it?
This is based on the idea of "training circles". I guess you could call it a method of improvement. Perhaps a concept for motivation...for me it's a way of life.
I'm writing this now because recently I've got ill, and I don't have as much energy as I used to. Hopefully my friendly indian doctor who smells faintly of cabbage will find something to sort me out soon. The last two weeks have been a bit **** for me.
Somewhere along the line I totally lost my motivation. I got pissed off because I was watching the weight I'd spent 1/2 a year putting on leave me. I felt i should take a break, but that only made things worse, and that only made me lazier.
Why did I lose my direction and va va voom? I lost it because my system wasn't perfect.
I think we all have a system. We all have that process that gets us up in the morning, that works towards what we want, that gets us help when we need it. A person's system differs depending on what their needs are, and what the purpose of their system is.
The best way to think of your system is to think of all your goals in life. You don't have to name every one, just picture them as having locations, picture one of them is in the town down your road. So what have we got? You, and a goal. Nothing else. This is where your system comes in- it's the road. The road won't get you there by itself, but if you get in your car, it'll show you the way, give you the fuel, and teach you to drive.
For me, creating my system has been the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I put my life in perspective, but I'm still working on it. One of the best things about the system is it's proven to work, and it's something very physical if you want it to be. It's a way to get all the ***** in the world, to own your own country, to live happily ever after.
I think this is going to end up being a series. I'm not sure if I want it to be, because Sammo and Matrix are both doing their own series at the moment too, don't want to fill the board up with too many massive threads! Hmmmm, how many of you need to stop your procrastination, get motivated, and achive in life? What do YOU want? I want to make it relevent to you guys, so please help me out and tell me what you're having trouble with, and what you feel your weaknesses are.
I'm going to this idea justice, and I'm not just going to skip over it in one post. So, if there's one aspect of your life you need to sort out, what is it?