"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The SUMMARY of all DJ Posts

Boolean

New Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria, Europe
Hello all,

I came across this message board by chance, and believe me, I literally sucked up all the content on this site.

Let me first explain that my hardcore AFC years have long passed; but I had still a lot of AFC elements in me. I once was an AFC as an AFC can be. Many of the topics explained in the DJ bible got "somehow" clear to me earlier - but I learned them the hard way. But never have I seen such valuable information about DJing compressed in one site. Newbies, notice that the transition from AFC to Don Juan is not about getting girls, but about improving yourself until girls follow naturally.

This is one of the things I did not realize fully until I browsed through hundreds of the good posts and advices the last days. You come across this site as a newbie, because you feel desperate and damned, you don't get girls! You know the type of boys/men who seem to get all of the girls - you're definitely not one of them. This is called AFC land - AFC stands for Average Frustrated Chump.

From other sites or from some advices in this forum you could get the idea that all what it is about is learning pickup sentences, a little bit of NLP and Speed Seduction techniques, and you _finally_ can get women you want: this must truly be the secret of those girl-getters. It is NOT. Although you can achieve certain success with pickup lines and stuff, this is not the real stuff. The real thing is to get so confident, so proud of yourself, so self-assured, that the rest will follow naturally.

These are the typical steps in transforming from an AFC to a DJ:


1) Your love life is not up to par. You feel all the other guys are getting the girls. You are SOO nice to them girlies, and sometimes they like you, but you won't get any further.

2) You realize you have to do something about it, and stumble across this site. Very good.

3) You read post after post in the DJ bible, and see the same patterns applying to hundreds of fellows: you feel insecure approaching a girl. You are overly nice to her, hoping this will get you into her love/pants/whatever. You better always ask the girl what she wants, because otherwise you could make her angry. You think "Why can't they just approach me? Why do I have to do this?". You ask yourself, desperate, "Those pretty girls ALWAYS fall for the jerks!! Why won't they take me, I am so NICE to them! I would be one caring for them, loving them, and send them flowers every day!"

4) You are going to realize that you have been stomped upon, ridiculed, and not respected in general. You learn that you look like a spineless wimp to girls. You are going to be ANGRY. You read more, and you are going to be ****ING ANGRY!! THIS IS GOOD!!! REPEAT GOOD!!

5) Because of your anger, you swear by yourself to do something about it, to take revenge, to show the world you are a guy on your own, not willing being pushed around. You will maybe begin to act overly aggressive. This doesn't matter at first.

6) Before you start improving your life, read the "MUST read" posts on the DJ Bible page. Draw your attention especially to Pook's posts "Kill that Desperation" and "Be a Man". Follow the whole thread and get to understand the principles of interaction between woman and men; and what women want and not.

7) When reading those posts, you will realise that this is not about improving your chances with woman, this is about improving you, your social life, your confidence, AND handling women.

8) For the shy persons among you, try the DJ boot camp. It works - just read the posts which go from "I do not dare to say HI to a stranger" to "I am so confident, and I got 10 phone numbers from women" in 4 weeks.

9) Read www.cybersheet.com/library/ "29 Reasons" to get another anger boost. "29 Reasons" is to be taken with a grain of salt. You could get the idea that life is **** and women too. Otherwise, at this point anger is GOOD. It makes you move forward, makes you more active in pursuiting your goals. Later, the anger will go away.

10) Finally, don't overanalyze DJ bible posts, don't reread them ten times, don't try to make a philosophy out of them. Just follow the advice, turn your anger into something useful - improving your life! And do not read the AFC "Does she like me", "She said she just wanted to be friends" etc. AFC posts. It will just make you depressed at the beginning. Stick with the posts in the DJ bible. Do not only read the posts, but TAKE ACTION and go out in the field.


While and after following those steps, your new DJ life will begin to unfold. Some need 4 months to change, most between one and two years. But the rewards are thrilling, believe me.

English is not my mother tongue, BTW.

Boolean
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
In case this is not Gordon Roy Parker (a.k.a. Ray Gordon) posting this, you can at least learn a little bit about the author of the material you are being linked to www.ray-gordon.com .
 

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2001
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas, USA
Not bad, but doesn't deserve it's title. Keep trying, and you'll get better at giving advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
A good post there Boolean but there is one thing I have to disagree on.

"Finally, don't overanalyze DJ bible posts, don't reread them ten times, don't try to make a philosophy out of them."

You should read all of them and then go out and get exp and then come back to read it again and then go out to get XP and you should continue to do so to see all the things that are hidden for the newbies.
 

Boolean

New Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria, Europe
SexPDX: I do not come from a newsgroup, nor do I exactly know who Ray Gordon is, but I can imagine now. I have taken the link from another post at the DJ forum. In fact I never read anything DJ-related other than in this forum (except this link, of course). I followed the link and found it, as I stated before, to be taken with a grain of salt. You will not miss too much if you do not read it.
 
Top