Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Style of An A+ Pickup

Reaction score
This is straight from my FR thread and i believe every pickup should have this elements.

The Style of An A+ Pickup

Don’t get stuck inside your head memorizing a structure

Go with the flow

Any solid pickup has the following elements:

Open:

• Tap her on the shoulder is a consistent way of getting her attention if she’s not facing you.

• No way out rule, keep talking till they open up, you are not seeking a reaction from them all you are doing it shooting the ****.

• Structure opportunities to help them talk and input there opinions.

• Go in the interaction with a slighter higher energy level then the girls or if you go in with low energy then at least be congruent with that.

• When there laughing you can escalate, don’t turn into an entertainer, it has to be a part of your personality.

• Lead from open to close, don’t ask for permission lead the whole way.

• Get her friends engaged on the conversation.

• To find out there status with each other, just incase your hitting on someone’s girlfriend, ask “How do you guys know each other?”

• When a girl says “I have got to find my friends” Hold your arm out and say “Let’s find them.”

Hook:

• Stand out from the other guys as quickly as possible.

• You hook by offering value, that gives them a good experience to there night.

• Cold reading
• Teaching them something
• Future adventure projections aka role playing
• Conspiracies
• Busting them on there mannerisms
• Misinterpretation
• Push/pull

• Elastic band effect, which is creating challenges, “can you dance? I bet you can’t dance, I bet you can’t even move on the dance floor” It instantly makes her want to qualify to you.

• Disqualification

• Pimp talk

• Silly games

• Imitate there accent

Touch:

• Pinging is were you mutual touch, for example if you poke her playfully, she will playfully poke you back, after she touches back don’t ping her again, that can come off needy.

• Teaching something physical in nature, anything that you can teach with kino is great and works consistently but remember mostly to disengage after, not fully disengage but you can kind of push and pull which gives you escalation.

• Moving her around (Leading), they will feel protected by you, lead them physically around the dance floor or to a position, the possibility is endless but it is key to lead physically.

• Tickling, Wrestling, Hair pulling, Neck biting, all good for later on when you have a connection and she is comfortable.

• Slowing down your speaking

• Get closer

• Triangular gazing, you do this by looking down to the lips and to the left eye and then the right eye and back down to the lips.

• Back scratching

• Smelling hair

• Getting a physical connection going will remove the awkwardness.

Vibe:

• Be playful and keep it fun.

• Don’t try and impress her or seek an outcome, this way when you do vibe she will start making effort.

• Deep rapport is when you focus on a topic for a long period of time and Wide rapport is when you talk about a million different things, anything and everything.

• Rather then reassuring her if she says something like “I’m ugly” then it is best to say “I don’t judge that” and move onto another thread.

Qualify:

• If she’s talking about boring stuff, you can cut her off and she will want to make the effort to not be boring, because she’ll sense that you only respond to certain things, like having fun.

• Curiosity frame, if you come from a frame that you are genuinely curious about something and ask that, then it is powerful because they feel like they can open up to you and talk to you.

• Commonalities, be very open about differences, let her show you why her opinions cool and then you can grow to understand her and when you do find those commonalities, it makes them genuine, speak your mind about commonalities but try to find common ground.

• Understanding and demonstrating authority in her world, when you understand her world, you understand her, demonstrating is the same as leading and that is bringing her into your world.

• Using the emotionally unexplained, “I feel really good around you right now.” “I feel comfortable right now.” “I’m having a great time” “I want to hang out with you more” you can use that emotionally unexplained, it doesn’t have to be a concrete reason that you have to find, you can use this to justify why you enjoy the interaction.

• If a girl says something to impress you, be impressed, if she’s working to gain your approval, give her your approval and she will feel a better person around you.

• Misdirection, for example “Do you have a belly button ring” she says “yes” then you say “Don’t show it to me, I will fall in love with you, don’t show it.” She’ll make a lot of effort just to show you, its simple reverse psychology.

• There’s two parts to qualification, the first part is having standards, when you have standards and you know what you want in a woman, you can give her those standards and she can work to show you why she has those qualities. Then general way to do that would be “what I think is cool in a person.” The 2nd one is having a good vibe together, when you can create a great vibe, qualification will handle itself.

Number:

• Try for the number with every girl that you approach, because then it will go on autopilot and you never know if the girl will call you back, so always go for that number.

Different ways to get the number:

• “Give me your number.”
• “Let’s hang out later. Get your phone out. Here’s my number. Call me so I have your number.”
• “Are you drunk? You’re drunk aren’t you? No you’re drunk. You know we could of hung out. Yeah we could have had fun together but your drunk and you won’t remember if I call you will you? You won’t remember.”

• A good way is to mix qualification with the request for the number. For example “You know your either one of the coolest people I have ever met… or your like a total weirdo, were you ever a fat kid at high school? Well the reason why I ask that is because you know you have like these cool personality traits and these kinda like funny little mannerisms and I would of only thought that a fat kid could come up with something like that, so I guess I was complementing you, you have a personality of a fat girl, you have a fat girl… personality, I think that’s so cool, you know what for the same reason why we both met I think that’s the same reason why we have to go right now, because you have to go back to you friends, I have to go back to my friends see if we both had no friends, then we could of hung out the whole night, in our own loser way, but we cant do that, so you have to go to your friends and I have to go to mine, do you know what, do you have a phone on you? Here punch this in, cool, okay call it, awesome, right you know what? I’ll give you call later okay? Awesome go back to your friends and have a great night.”

Venue Change:

• Over hype wherever you’re going, exaggerate it, make it sound like the coolest thing you’ve ever gone to

• Whatever it is she has got to understand that it will be fun

• The best way to venue change is to get her on a high note and then ask her

• Meet your friends:
• “You know what? I’m going to introduce you to some of my friends.”
• “You know what? I’m here with some very cool interesting people. Would you like to join us?”

• Meet new people in the club

• Take her to dance

• Take her to go get a drink at the bar and you don’t have to buy her a drink (water is good)

• Take her to see different parts of the club

• Taking her to another venue, preferably close by

• Go to a party or get a party going at your house

• Go to eat

• Go back to your house (give fun/interesting reason)

• When at your house, have a reason to go to your room (fun/interesting reason)