Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Strongarm Finesse Move

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Creator of The Ganji Game, comes the STRONGARM FINESSE:

I am making this post for all of you guys who seem to have to try too hard to get the girl and you keep trying. Let's be honest, trying at times appears weak and lame. It would be much better if you could just make the call, meet her, and seal the deal, (sealing in this case refers to getting laid). I at times have an ego I have to deal and it makes me not want to try for certain girls. Girls that you know are done deals basically or girls that should be done deals and you don't want to place any effort into it. I never offer a date or ask her to go out in a "few days". Setting things up feels way too trying, plus there is too much buildup time which gives the girl time to overthink the date. So if you don't want to try and wait, then it's time to implement the Strongarm Finesse Move. This basically entails three things.

Step 1: Ease urself into a situation where u can talk to the girl via friends. Use your standard don juan methods here. You have to have an alternate resource of girls besides the clubs and bars. My resource is all girls that are friends with my friends. This is crucial because the girl will feel like she knows you b/c you have friends in comon. I typically romance all the women that are close to me. I don't have time to go out and find girls, so I just get contacts through my friends etc. AOL IM is a great resource to making the contact w/ a girl ur friend's know etc.

Step 2: Here's where the finesse turns into a strongarm, find out what she's doing, get her to meet you somewhere , include ur friends names, "hey , why don't you and "mutual friend" meet me at a certain bar"

Step 3: Be as Jovial as possible, get her as drunk as she wants, don't feel bad about promoting alcohol, you can do this by consuming massive amounts to encourage more drinking, i can not emphasize how funny you need to be, just crack jokes and try to create an "everyone get drunk" atmosphere

Step 4: Everyone is having a good time, you make the move , "let's all go to my house, or let's all go to her house or your mutual friend's house." Once you get to the location, you do not hesitate, go for the Strong Arm Finesse, "hey come check this out, or lets go in this room" At this point have full confidence and make moves. This 4 step process has worked for me countless times and I don't deal with getting into bs relationships and games. When I have a target, I start the process, boom boom boom, 4 step process, in about 4 hours, I go for it all, I go for the STRONGARM FINESSE!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sooooo basically get a ***** drunk and bang her?

Dude you dont need some fancy name for this its been the staple since the dawn of time.

RotheStyle

Reaction score
STRONG ARM FINESSE - GENIUS

I must say, this theory of STRONG ARM FINESSE is brilliant. Undoubtedly, one of the best ideas I have ever come across. And boy oh boy, I have seen A LOT of ideas. JockSivs...I commend you on your advice.

I know it, I love it, I use...

Ganji Games

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes my friend, in other words you are dead on. the beauty of the strongarm finesse is that it is a 4 hour pursuit, TOPS. in and out buddy, you either win or lose, no extended time frames, STRONG ARM FINESSE

Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Sooooo basically get a ***** drunk and bang her?

Dude you dont need some fancy name for this its been the staple since the dawn of time.
LMFAO, agreed dude. This is just a fancy way of saying "get a girl drunk and pile-drive her". Still, it wouldn't be so famous if it didn't work, so... no harm in mentioning it here.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is not saying to get the girl drunk. it is simply saying there are 4 easy steps, u don't have to take her to drink, you could take her to a movie or whatever you want. just make the moves. finesse your way in thru friends and then strongarm your way out, win or lose, no time to waste.