"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The story of Kevin

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
When I was a sophomore in college, it was my great fortune to meet and become friends with a guy named Kevin.

Kevin was a year ahead of me, an Irish-American who was always optomistic and confident. He was around 6ft, 180 or so, reddish hair, hazel eyes, with one of the most charming smiles you'd ever see. He was totally uncomplicated, a casual dresser, and was one of the first guys I'd seen sporting an earing.

Kev had a sort of nice, soothing, friendly voice. He made you feel at ease when you were around him.

But what drew me to him was that every time I saw him, whether on campus sitting on the grass or a bench, or in the student center, or the cafeteria, bookstore, library, wherever, he was always, and I mean always, with a girl.

So this one time I see him in the lounge,(with a girl, of course) and wait for a chance to speak with him alone. He got up to get a pepsi and I just casually went over and introduced myself.

We shook hands and exchanged the usual courtesies, then I got right to the point.

I said, " listen pal, maybe it's none of my biz, but every time I've ever seen you, you're with a girl! What the fuk is your secret?"

He looked me straight in the eyes, and said, "I ask"

"is that it?" I asked

"yup", he said. "You want something in this life, you gotta ask for it"

We became good friends over the next semester, and believe me, it was like the goose that layed the golden egg. I met so many girls through him and by using his methods that I was starting to feel like a shiek and his harem. Needless to say, it was a great time.

Through Kevin, I learned that the biggest mistake most guys make is not trying enough. I learned to be direct, and not waste time on girls who didn't demonstrate good interest in me.

I learned that women can be nice, and sweet, but can have zero sexual interest in a man. I found out that carrying bags of groceries to a car for an old woman doesn't have the same effect on a younger chick. I found out that doing favors for girls is a waste of time where it concerns triggering sexual interest.

I learned how to "move on", let it go, and not look back.

I learned that ALL women love to be hit on, even if they act offended.

I learned that any woman, no matter how happily married or commited she may be, is always pleased to find a nice guy who wishes she were not.

I learned to always take the high road with women, never insult them for rejecting me............no matter how scathing.

I learned that some women are just plain jerks, even if they happen to be gorgeous.

But more than anything, I learned to ask.



:)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Beautiful post, and something everyone should take to heart. Bravo.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Thumbs up!

Good stuff.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
wa-hey~! I'm happy I read this. Simple, profound, and FUN to read. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
WOW another excellent tip!!
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Yes, your post seemed very insightful and true...but yeah, I didnt see one example of "asking" at all.

could you give us one? what do you ask? how do you ask it?
 

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
gee, where do I begin?

"May I sit next to you?"

"May I ask your name?"

"May I look into your eyes?"

"May I look at your palms? I love reading palms" (a personal favorite, involves touching)

By now, you may have guessed that I'm very romantic. It makes women feel special, they eat it up.

"May I tell you the love song your face reminds me of?"

"May I read you a love poem I recently wrote?"

Use your imagination

You must at all times come across as gentle, and non-threatening.

Remember guys, at the core of all women there is a desire to be swooned, and romanced.

Why do you think those rock stars get all the girls?

As always, watch her reactions closely...........if they're negative, move on
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
great tip :D definitely useful approach... and different from other tips that focus on aggression
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
May I **** you repeatedly while you scream Daddy through the night?

May I shove my shlong down your throat while you deep throat me and enjoy my manlihood in your mouth and my fluids on your face?

Good post :) (I'm not being sarcastic either :p)
 
Top