Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The story of George the AFC.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate truth about women.

George was a normal kid, he went to school, he wanted to feel love, and he wanted to be sucessful. Whe George fell in love, he felled hard. He could picture himself been with that perfect girl, she was the cuttest thing, was really popular, and she was sitting next to him in class. Her name was Cindy, and she was so perfect. He wanted to talk to her sooo badly, he wanted to jump on a school desk, and declare his love to her. He couldn't, he had anxiety problems, he couldn't just go, and talk to her. Then he remembered the great advice his parents gave him: "Just be yourself!", then it hit him. He should just go approach her, and she should like him for been himself. He went, and he approached her.

George: hi *looks down
George: I thin...k that you..r really cute, and...
Cindy: NO *walks away
At this point George is confused he doesn't know what happened. He was been himself, declaring his love to her, and he's so confused.

Then poof Stéphane appeared.

Stéphane: George you idiot what were you thinking. Women don't respect men who declare there love with them. Here's your problem you fall in love to easilly, and your confusing lust with love.

George looks stunned for a minute then he replies.

George: Then why when I look at those Disney movies, the perseverant guy always gets the girl in the end.

Stéphane unleashes a fury of slaps on George.

Stéphane: Let me bring you somewhere that will answer all your questions.

Then poof George, and Stéphane disapeared, and reapeared in a secluded area full of cats. The cats we`re playing with eachother, and one was constantly trying to grab a string, but he couldn`t reach it.

George: Why is the cat is constantly going for that string? When there one lying on the ground.

Stéphane: Cats are fascinating creatures they always want what they can't get.

George: Why?

Stéphane: Isn't the idea of having something you never experience before intriguing, different, and fun.

George: I guess so, but wouldn't the one on the floor be just as good.

Stéphane: For the cat he wants the string he can`t reach, because it's special.

George: Special?

Stéphane: Out of reach, so it must be different from the other string. Now let's try an experiment, will let the string fall.

Poof the string falls on the floor like magic.

Stéphane: What happened?

George: The string fell, and the cat got bored with it, but why?

Stéphane: Because he got bored with it, he got it, and it's not as intriguing as it was before. Now it's the same with women, always keep them on your toes. Once you tell them that you love them, they got you, your no longer as intriguing, your no longer as mysterious, they have you. You must always keep them on your toes. Never show interest to a woman before she shows interest in you, and then keep it subtle. Disqualify women, make them qualify themselves to you. Picture yourself been that string, make the cat do tons of cool tricks, and if when you ever get bored with the cat drop it.

George: When do I drop it?

Stéphane: Whenever you want the relationship to be over. You must always keep women on there toes, you are the prize, and women are willing to do tricks for you, until you drop. Now let's go back in time, and use what you learn.

Poof like magic George was back we're he failed before.

George: I have to go soon, but can I have a female opinion on something?
Cindy: Ok
George: Do you believe in magic?
Cindy: No
George: Ah ok, because my friend just had the craziest night at the club. He met a girl then he went at her place, and he couldn't remember anything after that. He woked up in his bathtub naked with a parchment on him. It looked like some wierd vodoo ****. We googled the symbol, and it was seposed to be some love spell. Next thing you know he always spends his time over there, we hardly see him anymore. Isn't that crazy? What do you think about this?
Cindy: Wow, that is crazy, I never...
George: OMG, you know what your so cute i'm adopting you, and making you my little sister.
Then Stéphane gives the thumbs up for disqualifying her.

Then poof Stéphane frozed time. Time stopped, and everything frozed except for George, and himself.

Stéphane: You done well, but these are only one of the stages of seduction. Until next lesson young one. I shall teach you about qualifying, comfort, and seduction. POOF