Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The storm is coming fellas: Cratered SMV = invisibility

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the Real Reason Older Women Don't Want to Be Invisible

It has nothing to do with missing catcalls by Ann Brenoff, AARP, May 8, 2019

The above is a classic example of when solipsism meets reality check. The fallout is of course victimhood at which point, zero ****s are given. SMV crashes and burns, its game over.

But, society says she's special.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt there's a storm coming, this has been the state of affairs since forever. And that article is painful to read. Who wants to hire a new employee when they're going to retire or croak in a few years anyway? If she had mad skills she'd be hired.

I like the one comment:

I'm 56 and I am invisible too. I always lauded at work for how good I am at making sure everyone is included and happy (that includes celebrating birthdays, achievements, a new hairdo or outfit) but no-one returns the favour for me.

Translation: "I think the joy-joy feelings I inspire in others are valuable but no one values me for it." Maybe she should be working for Hallmark.

Other than just wanting to gripe I also wanted to say that of all of my team I also have the most interesting life in your eyes. I take myself on fabulous holidays (all very budget-conscious) no one cares and see and do things that make their jaws drop. Who's got more to contribute, I ask?

Again, no added value to the work environment.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's from aarp. The article is about age discrimination, not gender.

I worked in a sales office once with a shared secretary who looked like Aunt Bea from The Andy Griffith Show. The boss eventually told me that a lot of women applied for that job, and he hired the least sexually desireable applicant, because he didn't want his salesmen hitting on the office girl.

Women do a lot of hiring too, and I think would discriminate against the highest smv women (lesbo crushes aside) out of sheer catty jealousy. Lesbos do only hire other lesbians, but I have never seen one that would be high smv. Discrimination takes a lot of forms.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have a special superpower: I am invisible. I am a 69-year-old woman and didn't discover that I had this “gift” until I was in my early 50s.
Early 50s? More like early 30s.

Bingo. No Grace, he does not see you, even though you have accomplished more than many as a successful business person, community leader and mother. Your indignation is righteous; your hurt feelings, justifiable.
Justifiable? Honey, you have to sell. No one cares about your business prowess. They care about your selling prowess. Your age and body does not sell. The man served the younger woman faster because he can have sex with her and get a child for him. What can you do for him at 69?

How dumb are these woman.

In nature/animal kingdom that runs on survival, younger females are valued. They are healthier and more fertile.

In the real world that runs on money, younger females are valued. They are healthier and more fertile, not to mention look better.

What does she want us to do? Go against nature and the real world?

Solipsism - good word.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt there's a storm coming, this has been the state of affairs since forever. And that article is painful to read. Who wants to hire a new employee when they're going to retire or croak in a few years anyway? If she had mad skills she'd be hired.

I like the one comment:

I'm 56 and I am invisible too. I always lauded at work for how good I am at making sure everyone is included and happy (that includes celebrating birthdays, achievements, a new hairdo or outfit) but no-one returns the favour for me.

I don't mean her specifically.

Tim Cast posted a vblog and linked a article.

Conservatives are having a lot more kids. Liberals don't. If anything, Liberal women have abortions, stds and no kids. Lots of cats.

The storm is coming in the form of the next iteration of tinder and #metoo.

Rollo is talking about it on ama. Predict it in a decade. I concur. I don't know what it is but the delusional crazy cat lady riddled with debt and no kids is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Imagine, the portions of decay aka invisible post wall women. No. Kids and throwing cats like the green goblin in spider man lol.

Translation: "I think the joy-joy feelings I inspire in others are valuable but no one values me for it." Maybe she should be working for Hallmark.

Other than just wanting to gripe I also wanted to say that of all of my team I also have the most interesting life in your eyes. I take myself on fabulous holidays (all very budget-conscious) no one cares and see and do things that make their jaws drop. Who's got more to contribute, I ask?

Again, no added value to the work environment.
A lot of women are dumb. The Coltrane called out the women are out educated the men. When you disregard the sock puppetry and degrees in lesbianism dance therapy, you crush the notion immediately. The amount of women in stem is low. They gravitate towards easy jobs, low pay, and ***** for more handouts by daddy government.

Anybody considering the new terminator movie, look at the cover, and you can turn around. Nothing to see here.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stupid woman is 69. That's not even post-wall, that's OVER status

She should be baking cookies for the grandchildren but instead yearns for male attention

Holy fvck

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Freakin entitled boomers F YOU! This hag has the audacity to complain about not getting catcalled at construction sites then slut shames the women who do.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stupid woman is 69. That's not even post-wall, that's OVER status

She should be baking cookies for the grandchildren but instead yearns for male attention

Holy fvck
Elderly use to be smart. People are becoming increasingly stupid. The skank who streamed breaking the law and aiding illegal aliens across state lines come to mind.

The storm will follow the stupidity above.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an old person, way beyound cratered SMV (cratered SMV is Kate 30's/ early 40's imo) I'd say her issues are quite similar to the issues of men at her age.

I don't find it funny really being in my middle 30's myself already. It's a real social issue, older people get no respect whatsoever.
Older people like our grandparents were smart. They saw the depression and two world wars. They know nothing about victimhood. They were too busy being bad ass. The current generation is garbage. Its a cesspool of stupidity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 50s? More like early 30s.
Since I can see things from the perspective of an older man, I can tell you that a woman in her early 30s can look pretty good, and look relatively youthful. Not saying she would be an HB9 necessarily, but still attractive enough to get a lot of male attention from men in her age group and above. Not like a 24 year old would get, of course, you can't beat that youthful sheen and perkiness that girls have at that age. But early 30s should still be getting some attention from some sources, unless she's completely let herself go. She still has the parts.

I've always personally seen the "wall" cutoff point at about 27, instead of the 25 that is usually talked about here. But YMMV.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Since I can see things from the perspective of an older man, I can tell you that a woman in her early 30s can look pretty good, and look relatively youthful. Not saying she would be an HB9 necessarily, but still attractive enough to get a lot of male attention from men in her age group and above. Not like a 24 year old would get, of course, you can't beat that youthful sheen and perkiness that girls have at that age. But early 30s should still be getting some attention from some sources, unless she's completely let herself go. She still has the parts.
I agree.

I’m not a young guy, but personally I think any women who is old enough to be a grandma (36+) is in trouble.

I've always personally seen the "wall" cutoff point at about 27, instead of the 25 that is usually talked about here. But YMMV.
25 is ridiculous. Sharon Stone was 33 when she made Basic Instinct. 95% of the guys would fly the Pacific to sleep with her at that age. 25 is just to make sosuave members feel good about themselves. Leo has trouble staying with 25 year olds, but we can?

Unless you are a top tier man, it’s not that easy to sleep with young girls either. Im 41, look ok, and got more money than I know what to do with. No way a 27 year girl is calling me back, or even giving me her number.

Don’t know how the older guys on here do it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I’m not a young guy, but personally I think any women who is old enough to be a grandma (36+) is in trouble.

25 is ridiculous. Sharon Stone was 33 when she made Basic Instinct. 95% of the guys would fly the Pacific to sleep with her at that age. 25 is just to make sosuave members feel good about themselves. Leo has trouble staying with 25 year olds, but we can?

Unless you are a top tier man, it’s not that easy to sleep with young girls either. Im 41, look ok, and got more money than I know what to do with. No way a 27 year girl is calling me back, or even giving me her number.

Don’t know how the older guys on here do it.
Most of them create an alternate reality when they post here, anyway I saw many men in their early 40s coupled with girls in their mid to late 20s.

The men were clearly in great shape and living a great life style while the girls were not thots...oh I forgot to tell that it was in eastern Europe.

In my case its no that much about look, but I cant stand emotionally post wall women, it seems like they are dead inside and have no more joy of life, I could tolerate much much few light wrinkled that cinism and anger that comes with older women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. More reasons to stay away from OLD. You look at biggoal and the type of women he's attracting online and read this thread it's like why even bother. He just getting post-wall cratered SMV women and posting threads all the time about it.

The problem is most of the time, it's usually top-tier older men that people look at and think they'll have a chance with younger women or raising a family when they grow older. But top-tier men don't just usually become that when they get older, their whole lifestyle before is like that, which I guess is more black-pill for everyone else.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an old person, way beyound cratered SMV (cratered SMV is Kate 30's/ early 40's imo) I'd say her issues are quite similar to the issues of men at her age.

I don't find it funny really being in my middle 30's myself already. It's a real social issue, older people get no respect whatsoever.
I think a big part of that is due to identity politics. A lot of people are just turning to the boomers and heaping all the blame on them. It might be true, but it's still identity politics and it irks me when I hear younger kids like Soph tearing them a new one. It makes for a lot of likes, but bitching doesn't solve a damn thing.

Respect is earned, not given away. But then the PC morons told an entire generation they were all special, and now they're mostly special needs because of it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, we have this stupid shyt in Britain currently. TV presenters.

there’s a whole bunch of 45+ female presenters moaning that they lost their work when they hit 45 and feel “invisible”

No shyt. Do they know why they got the work in the first place? Are they that egotistical to think when THEY were young and pretty, that it was their awesome personality and now they are old, they are losing jobs because the world has become sexist and it’s all about t and a?

how dumb can they get? Invisible? No! It’s the life every old, young man or every old woman leads.

young women are just utterly privileged. Society values them, because they are paramount to survival. Even when people’s are conquered, everyone is murdered apart from the young women.

they floated through life with everyone giving them stuff on a plate and they never worked out why? Did they think men in their 20s had women inviting them on trips places and buttering them up?

I’m 37 and my wife is 26. I’m basically resigned now to be a father and role model, not some playboy jetting around screwing younger chicks. It’s over for me to a certain extent. Just deal with it.

I don’t even want that life. I’ve done it. I don’t need sex like I used to, with every girl I see. It’s called the circle of life. I’m now living for OTHERS. Not for me.

I’d never be going around with a haircut half my age pretending I’m 25. Hell, I enjoy the company of older men more than younger. No fight. Less ego. Real friendship.

for gods sake age with grace.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above is a classic example of when solipsism meets reality check. The fallout is of course victimhood at which point, zero ****s are given. SMV crashes and burns, its game over.

But, society says she's special.

I work with a woman who just turned 35 and she is clearly miserable. She's overweight and a career driven woman. I can tell she probably used to be DECENT looking but nothing special. She gets ghosted regularly after dates with guys who meet her once and then NOPE the f*ck out. Her moods fluctuate at work based on how here dates go. I've got to tell you. I used to be upset when I was in highschool that I wasn't getting laid. I'm now turning 30 and can literally feel the balance of power shifting and holy sh*t are women bitter about it. I constantly get subtly jabbed by older women 30+ in my office because they know I'm untethered and can do whatever I want. Meanwhile, the younger early 20s women at my office look at my with bambi eyes. Feels good man.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The universe likes to give humans double edge swords and enough rope to hang themselves with. Dating for women is such a sword. In her prime it’s infinite validation. But this is fools gold. A wise woman chooses a great man and leaves the market while she’s young. A foolish woman stays in the market until she expires.

As a woman, you either leave the market young or stay long enough to see yourself become a bitter old hag.

There’s no life after young romance for women. Their deal is they get to rule while they are young and men get to rule later on in life. There is balance in the universe. Those who get greedy end up paying for it.
Amen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All things are not equal contrary to cuck culture.

A older woman called me old. I set her straight. My 18yr old Netflix and chill loves it. I love dating younger.

There's no better way to smash and troll.