Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Staring Contest Approach

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i've said before, some young women (especially Filas in late teens) have an interesting tendency of simply staring at men they want. Often, they don't even smile, making some guys wonder exactly what it is that they want from them.

But trust me, they don't just stare at anyone - if its you, consider yourself lucky and go for it tiger! With this in mind, i've coined the following approach, which will be field tested extensively in the coming months:

You: Hi :)
Her: *greets you*
You: Do you have staring contests with all strangers, or just this one? :)
Her: *laughs and/or pretends she doesn't get it*
You: Too late, i saw the way you look at me ;) What are the rules? Are we allowed to blink? :)

The key here is to SEDUCTIVELY look into her eyes the entire time, WITHOUT BLINKING, and yet come off as WARM, FRIENDLY, OUTGOING. As always, what you say isn't nearly as important as how you say it. Remember that this is a very daring approach, so remember to be friendly so that you don't scare her off. Have fun!

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once though I made a mistake and she wasn't staring at me. I don't really like this approach. It doesn't work very well with me I guess. I can't imagine going up to a girl whereever we are and ask her if she likes staring contests. She probably will be like "what?" All confused and it would be unnatural and leave a wierd vibe in the air.

Unless I'm sure she likes me then this approach can make you feel stupid in front of her.

Some just stare or won't admit they like you.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
Once though I made a mistake and she wasn't staring at me. I don't really like this approach. It doesn't work very well with me I guess. I can't imagine going up to a girl whereever we are and ask her if she likes staring contests. She probably will be like "what?" All confused and it would be unnatural and leave a wierd vibe in the air.

Unless I'm sure she likes me then this approach can make you feel stupid in front of her.

Some just stare or won't admit they like you.
It's not hard to tell if you're the one she's staring at, because Filas often WANT TO MAKE IT COMPLETELY OBVIOUS TO YOU - that's how they meet guys. Think of it as an approach invitation and a personality test all in one, its fvcking brilliant! Because if after such an obvious stare, you still don't approach, you're simply not worth her time, or vice versa.

I never said anything about asking her if she likes staring contests. PLAYFULLY ACCUSE her of having one with you ALREADY! You can't imagine ever having the guts to do that, and neither can most men, which is EXACTLY why it'll work if done right. Of course, if you come off as being totally serious and/or she has no sense of humor, it'll be a complete disaster. But then, if you can't control your tone and if the girl doesn't have a sense of humor, ANY approach would be a disaster!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^word.

:confused:

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never personally started a convo this way but I could see how it works especially if you add some C+F :

After seeing her staring:

With a smile - "Hey I would appreciate if you would not stare at me like a cat in heat... I'm not a piece of meat! My eyes are not on my rock hard butt!

LOL

Elimidate

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
As i've said before, some young women (especially Filas in late teens) have an interesting tendency of simply staring at men they want. Often, they don't even smile, making some guys wonder exactly what it is that they want from them.
It is scary how you wrote this...because I have experienced it myself! So I guess it wasn't my imagination. At first I thought she thought I was weird, but when the flirting began, it became pretty obvious...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u know theyre actually starin at u
a lot of times it seems like girls are starin at me or they just happen to be havin theyre head turned to look at something right next to me..
and if i ever look over i dont know if they make ec but i looked at them or bc they were already lookin at me..
like right when i look over we make ec... that means they were starin at me? i always second guess myself on these things

WTFman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"how do u know theyre actually starin at u
a lot of times it seems like girls are starin at me or they just happen to be havin theyre head turned to look at something right next to me..
and if i ever look over i dont know if they make ec but i looked at them or bc they were already lookin at me..
like right when i look over we make ec... that means they were starin at me? i always second guess myself on these things"

You know because she's staring directly into your eyes. If you can't tell then 1) you probably aren't looking back into her eyes or 2) she's not really looking at you or 3) when you make eye contact with some chick you look away. It's just too obvious not to be able to tell. Get in the habit of letting the chick look away first.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sushi - me and you should go sarging in Chinatown sometime in the spring. I wonder what impact an Azn wingman would have on my game with Azn girls. I think it would make the 'traditional' ones more comfortable with being approached by a white guy.

Elimidate - cat in heat? LMFAO, you just made my morning! I'm definitely trying that :D

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure,

Haven't done any proper cold approaches in ages!!!:mad: I think that should be cool.

I think I'm retrackting from the DJ mindset and it is going backwards towards afcness with all this inaction.

*If I were you I wouldn't focus on the traditional girls...I'm so f#cking tired of them...cause they cost $$$. hahha

SuSHI.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think there'd be more golddiggers amongst the americanized ones. Can you elaborate?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sure...

hmm...where to start...

Unless you are looking for a long ass relationship that goes nowhere --> by all means go for the traditional ones.

I had one.
She put me in the poor house...

But you see, the thing was; she wasn't a golddigger. She was just traditional in the sense that she left it for the guy to pay for almost everything (me :rolleyes: ). Well it's either she is traditional or just a cheapass >: )

If you are looking to get laid...turn around and look elsewhere. If you want a relationship right off the bat haha then sure man...go for it.

SuSHI.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus

But trust me, they don't just stare at anyone - if its you, consider yourself lucky and go for it tiger! With this in mind, i've coined the following approach, which will be field tested extensively in the coming months:

You: Hi :)
Her: *greets you*
You: Do you have staring contests with all strangers, or just this one? :)
Her: *laughs and/or pretends she doesn't get it*
You: Too late, i saw the way you look at me ;) What are the rules? Are we allowed to blink? :)

The key here is to SEDUCTIVELY look into her eyes the entire time, WITHOUT BLINKING, and yet come off as WARM, FRIENDLY, OUTGOING. As always, what you say isn't nearly as important as how you say it. Remember that this is a very daring approach, so remember to be friendly so that you don't scare her off. Have fun!
Excellent post !!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot more girls doing this lately - as always, the warmer the weather, the warmer the women.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me just yesterday...I glanced over at an Asian girl in the tram (by her look she seemed fila) and then she stared right at me with really penetrating eyes.

I was shocked because no-one ever returns EC, and while I wanted to hold it to show I wasn't an AFC, the girl was barely a 5! I had to look away.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a similar method

If you're getting eye contact from an HB, go up to her and say, "one-two-three-four, I declare a thumb war."
Thumb wrestling isn't bad kino, and it helps if you let her win and challenge her to a rematch.
What chick can resist a thumb-wrestling match?