"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The Spin-Kiss Move w/ pics & video (ala IamtheFuture ala Paps)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Jippii
I saw some other clips of him doing cold approaches and from what I remember he had bad posture and a weak voice + he ran it like he had every line planned out beforehand.
If you watched the one of him in the train, this might be why you're thinking that - apparently he ran into a girl that he had done the same (or a slightly different variation of a) pickup to at some point the year prior. He comes across as more of a street entertainer in his videos - however, I think the key to his success lies not in his lines but in the fact that he apparently approaches anyone and everyone and tries to start a conversation - whether it's for entertainment or pickup, the end result is that he's making far more approaches and as such will yield many more successes than he would have if he'd only approached, say, one girl a week. If nothing else, this should serve as motivation to everyone on this board. If a gangly, skinny pasty white boy with dredlocks and a goth/emo look can be confident enough to talk to every girl he sees, and invariably have success with some, just what in hell are you doing making excuses to yourself why you aren't out there doing the same?? It's a rhetorical question, so please don't answer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The truth of the matter is that he IS getting results and he's not even a great looking guy. I dare say, he's actually pretty average with maybe a slightly unique look to him with and, I believe, an average job and lives at home with his mom. But he's consistently getting results, devirginized a virgin, has girlfriend(s), knows or hangs out with a lot of top ace PUAs, and has an active social/sex life despite his "handicaps" because he's got Game. It may not be top of the line Game, but he's a helluva lot better than most "DJs" on this board.

Diablo's right, whoever is whining about their own deficiencies about their looks (or lack thereof), not having enough money for a chick-magnet car, living at home, etc. should look at this guy. He's an "average" guy that's doing 100 times better than other AFCs and average "DJs."
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Here I am aspiring to be like Robert Deniro (charm), David Beckham (style) and Vin Diesel (body) rolled into one, and there's a whole community idolizing some punk kid who goes round picking up schoolgirls with scripts, routines and clumsy dance moves.

I don't know the guy and I've only ever seen him on video, but I always imagined DJs to be in a much higher league than this.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Jariel
I don't know the guy and I've only ever seen him on video, but I always imagined DJs to be in a much higher league than this.
You're confusing cause and effect. How many naturals out there do you see making videos on how to attract women? Not many. How many aspiring DJ's are there out there? Tons. What's the most common means of communication for these would-be DJ's? The internet. At risk of making a generalization, what is the most common type of person who spends enough time on the internet to find a site such as this, or if they found it, enough interest to actually read up and try to learn the patterns, strategies, and mantras of the site? I'll let you answer that one for yourself. What I'm trying to say is that the guy who is making the videos isn't a good-looking DJ. Hell, he might not even be an "okay" looking DJ. He has one gift that I can see, and one gift alone - the ability to push all doubts out of his head and go and try attracting any girl that takes his fancy. This is the one skill that's vital to anyone even remotely interested in becoming a DJ. Like I said in my prior post, the guy really isn't DJ'ing, he's doing street performances and entertaining people he meets - but the fact that he does it with so many people yields him a large amount of success. We all know that success breeds success - so now he's getting more booty than 25 would-be DJ's sitting around yapping about how they don't understand how a guy who looks like that can even find a girl who would consider kissing him on film to make a "Kissing: 1001" video...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
I **** you not i have seen that guy before i swear.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
He has one gift that I can see, and one gift alone - the ability to push all doubts out of his head and go and try attracting any girl that takes his fancy.
I do agree that this is a very valuable and admirable gift, but I think it can lead to complacency. This guy is a mess, yet if he was a little less confident it might motivate him to make more effort with his appearance, which might then lead him to score more and hotter (or at least older) women.

I'd say there has to be a balance between "don't care" and "care too much".
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Jariel
This guy is a mess, yet if he was a little less confident it might motivate him to make more effort with his appearance, which might then lead him to score more and hotter (or at least older) women.
I agree 100%. He's long overdue for a visit to a gay hair stylist, and a new wardrobe. The time it was cool to look like "Kid Rock" has long since come and gone.

Kid Rock's picture...
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jippii
Have you ever met him?


I saw some other clips of him doing cold approaches and from what I remember he had bad posture and a weak voice + he ran it like he had every line planned out beforehand.

That's definitely not my model, but I guess that's taking PLAYING to the extreme.

But then again props for putting these videos out.
He's a guest instructor for the RSD Boys.. He's good bro..

--Lan
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Jesus, the hate on this board has reached astronominal proportions.

Seriously, if you can do better, sharing is caring.
 

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
Nobody said you NEED that move to kiss a girl. It's a spin, and lots of ppl on masf have been asking to see pics/videos of it, and IATF did it.

I figured it out by myself long ago, and do it differently than this, but who cares. It's a video showing his way of doing it.

That's it, that's all.
 
Top