Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Solution

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time.

Here was an overview of my weekend:
Friday: worked 10am-5pm, kicked it at home, then almost beat the cakes on my homegirl, but had no rubbers *sad face*

Saturday: go out to see my girlfriend, who lives abt 20 minutes away. She tells me I need to grow up, and has said "I wish you were someone else". She claims normal people don't talk to everyone (my social skills are evident everywhere!!!) She was mad I was talking to girls I didn't know, and looking at cool stuff in the little sex store. She wouldn't even go in!

Explain to me how I am 18, have a cool car, decent job, pay bills, and am in college, and this stupid ass sophomore is telling me I need to grow up?
Needless to say, I walked out of her house soon after, not even bothering to say bye. This was around 10pm. Coincidentally, there was a girl about 5 minutes away who I knew liked me, I paid her a visit, and while I had her pants off and was about to beat, her stupid ass cousin decided to walk in. Oops. I left her house at about 1am. My girlfriend calls me and starts whining about how if I really liked her, I would do what she wanted... LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA who the f*ck do you think I am?! She says " my homeboy Chris went with me to the movies last week, and he was down to see whatever I wanted to see. Why can't you be like that?"

I told her "Cuz he'll agree with you for like 2 weeks and then he's gonna get fed up with your sh*t too."

It's 2am sunday, I'm not feeling too hot.
My boy Jack calls me at around 11am, saying "come by to the park, we have tackle football going! There's like 30 ppl!" I go down there, and get cracked, knocked around, catch like 5 touchdowns, I'm hurting, and I'm seeing stars. But it felt pretty good. We all had pizza n soda n video games afterward, and that was really nice.

I got home aroun 6pm sunday, of course after a short visit to say hi to one of my girl friends...hahaha. I just watched old football games, Family Guy, DragonBall Z, and Chappelle's Show. I had lots of homework, and I didn't do any of it. My older cousin calls me and tells me he finally dumped his stupid controlling girl after 2 years.. and you know what? I'm really happy to hear this!

This weekend is pretty much like every other weekend for me: not bad, but nothing extremely splendid.
I went to be at 2am, and I woke up around 7am feeling completely refreshed. I went back to sleep for what felt like forever. Woke up again, it was 8. AWESOME! TIME IS SLOWING DOWN!!!! WEnt back to sleep, anxious to feel even better. After an eternity, my alarm went off at 9:30! I'm feeling AWESOME! Ready to get any girl I want?! YES!

I have the heard the phrase "Healthy body is key to a healthy mind" many times... but it's true!

What point in my weekend was pivotal to me looking and feeling awesome this fine morning? What causes me to feel good when I hate mornings?

It wasn't the news about my cousin, it definitenly wasn't being an ass to my girlfriend. It was the football game. The testosterone, the muscles all moving, releasing stress, sweating and becoming cleaner and more efficent, the lungs getting used to moving quickly like once before. I'm really sore, but I noticed when I woke up, my chest is bigger and more robust. My arms are feeling sore, but I'm feeling awesome!!!

If you're going through depression, you can try stupid ass medicine to supress certain hormones... but it's really best to let nature take it's course. For the first time in a LONG time, I've had a peaceful sleep. My back and neck are finally mobile due to lack of stress. I feel f*cking ELECTRIC! I LOVE IT!

I'm going to appreciate all the things I do today. And I want to start exercising and running again. I'm looking and feeling beautiful today, and today is a fresh start for all the things I want to do. I want you all to do the same.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
So bascially your saying exercise makes you feel good.

Good stuff :up: i need to get back into my routine so i can start feeling more alive.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man im thinking about getting back to giving a ****...well the most i ever did was run for like two months (whipped me into shape though, lost 20 lbs and kept it off naturally) but my muscles are pathetic.

the only thing that would slow me down is smoking.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost 5 pounds, just becouse i got sick. Hmmm it didnt fell good while being sick. BUt dude after that u fell like u been exersising for weeks. Seriouslly..

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont we all go outside naked.. Get the flue, that makes u not wanna eat. And start to naturally lose weight.. lol

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, nice post. exactly what i needed. everytime i feel depress i just went to sleep hoping it will go away when i wake up. But after reading what you did, i definitely learned more. Thanks again for your help

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
True

I can attest to the fact that exercise makes you feel a ****load better. I used to run and lift weights and do boxing every day and I'd feel great everyday. Now that I quit and started smoking cigarettes and **** I feel like I have a lot less energy. But im about to turn it around. You still wanna hit up great mall friday AC/DC?