Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Societal Pressures To Get Married And Have Children Are Unhealthy

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article written by a girl saying; as the title says, marriage and children are consistently promoted and brainwashed into young people because it benefits society, Society does not care about the mental health of people. Only about its productivity.

I pretty much agree with her.

Thoughts?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Article written by a girl saying; as the title says, marriage and children are consistently promoted and brainwashed into young people because it benefits society, Society does not care about the mental health of people. Only about its productivity.

I pretty much agree with her.

Thoughts?
It's ingrained in so many peoples heads, doubtful things will change anytime soon. With all the propaganda fat chance anything is changing anytime soon.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big conversation regarding mental health for men is pretty simple: Irritability and emotions scaling into anger are the first signs of depression for men before anything, however the current system, in Canada at least, refuses to acknowledge this fact; you can bring it up with women, you get this cascade of agreement, however when brought up about men, complete radio silence.

I think one of the main reasons why, is because if irritability and anger are recognized as symptoms of depression in men, then everyone else can no longer claim to be victims of it, suddenly the man becomes much more human and there is a nuanced added to the conservation outside of "Your an *******!"

This is why I refuse to support the idea of feeding into disposability as a man, because the second conflict arises, you are no longer a human but a monster... When it comes to dealing with other men, being a monster can be beneficial, but for women, you are just a monster the second the irritability or anger comes out, you basically dehumanize yourself.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage rates are down. It is the lowest in history. There's a generation of women doing exactly that - not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily.

We are already seeing the results. I.e., ask all the older women what they think about being alone.

If it wasn't for the horrible marriage laws, I would agree that marriage is a good thing. Oh well, whatever... people can be cat ladies... I don't care. Women have only aprox 10 years to find a mate. Once those years have pass (and their looks fade), nobody will care if these older women get married or not. Their parents wouldn't really care. Their friends, etc.. Their fate will already be cast by that time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have only aprox 10 years to find a mate. Once those years have pass (and their looks fade), nobody will care if these older women get married or not. Their parents wouldn't really care. Their friends, etc.. Their fate will already be cast by that time.
There are a ton of 50+ year old women having their inboxes flooded on Match and OurTime.

Even your typical 35 year old on Bumble and Hinge is heavily pursued.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a ton of 50+ year old women having their inboxes flooded on Match and OurTime.

Even your typical 35 year old on Bumble and Hinge is heavily pursued.
Then why are the marriage rates at its lowest ALL TIME? Also, why are women the unhappiest they have ever been? Not to mention, why do they say they are tired of the "hook up culture"?

I think you think women like to be pumped and dumped... that they like to be love bombed and manipulated. I disagree.

God made women to be extremely attractive to guys when she is younger so she can hook a man. A lot of women are wasting away this gift.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people are just to smart.

People see kids as caring on a legacy nowadays not as another hand to milk the cow or plow the field.

What legacy do most people have? A bunch of school debt, working in middle management at a job you hate living out of an apartment eating a notreallymeat burger. Sounds like the perfect environment for the next genration to thrive and carry on the human race....NOT.