"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Social Skills-pill is brutal (Why game is essential)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
I randomly came across this stream and im cringing so ****ing hard jfl. Like wtf did I just watch. They're basically forcing dudes on an edate with a woman and trying to help them improve :lul:

Just take a look at this first dude (TIME STAMP - 01:16:10). Just ****in lol mate. This guy is rambling on about his interests and **** and can't pick up on body language that she doesn't give a flying ****. Literally no edge, no sexual chemistry, no masculinity, nothing. Cringe


Then you got this self-diagnosed schizo trying and I nearly died from cringe (TIMESTAMP - 01:24:25). This guy ****in lost his BBC/black card after this shot


literally shows you how important it is to know how to talk to women
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Sosuave is a much easier way to learn to talk to women than this dog and pony show.:rofl:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
In real life, speed dating events are a total shiit show.
 
Top