Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Social Circle Plan

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This has come from a considerable amount of observation. I hear guys talk about Social Circle. There's a whole bunch of PUA stuff on Social Circle science and it's all legit. The Social Circle is where opportunities are born.
There is no limit to the stories of a woman jumping ship within a Social Circle. Whether in the open or covertly executed. Your social circle is a woman's pasture of opportunity.

Just for discussion, lets take musicians. That is an "Artist" Archetype. It is the same for business guys, or construction workers or salesmen and actors. Etc. Etc.
You get into a relationship and/or marriage with this woman and she now has access to your social circle. Her friends have also now been granted access to your circle. Men, for the most part, have to learn about the power of social circles and their importance for a woman. Women do not because its her best gateway to access men opportunities close to you.

The stories and personal observations have cleared the fog for a fully unplugged man. It's a woman's most effective tool to effectively secure survival. This ALWAYS means men. More men = more opportunity. In the world we live and the Feminine Imperative, men are for the use of women. It's always been this way but now its on steroids. Once she is in your circle there is no turning back. Her unlimited skill as manipulator to fulfill her Imperative will automatically secure her acceptance whether you remain in that circle or not. Obviously the more attractive she is the easier it is to manipulate men within the circle. She knows what she is doing.

Everything from access to your brother, buddies, their business contacts, its almost endless. Yes the horror stories are endless. Having sex with your own brother, bouncing to a higher man (from her viewpoint), you name it. When confronted she will say that it was never planned. That things just "happened". I assure you, every bit of it was planned. Not necessarily targeting another man at the start but to gain access to manipulate her way up. Do not be angry about this. Do not hate on women for this. Be angry that you didn't know this and you didn't know a woman's nature.

The clandestine world of women is rather fascinating. Just know that you are “granting" her access to opportunity. You may even be the top dog in your circle but this branches out to business contacts. Agents. Affiliates. By making her your girlfriend you are now her springboard up. Even if she never uses you as her springboard because there's no better opportunity because she doesn't have the SMV to manipulate and acquire a higher level doesn't mean that you aren't her springboard.

In the modern world we live in now, women have access to men everywhere without consequences. Therefore, you as a man need to have casual relationships and even several going at the same time. This holds women in flux and doesn't allow them full access to your circle and using you as a springboard. Which is why she will eventually move on in most cases.

In looking through these threads there is a reoccurring theme. Guy is spinning plates. Eventually he runs into one that is better at manipulating him based on her ability to circumvent his biology and thinking processes.

Suddenly he wants to promote her to girlfriend status. He has been taught this right here and other places. He is now her springboard.

The long and sometimes short road to his reduction can now begin. She must ensure that he will not dump her. This phenomena of holding a man in place is child’s play for her for the man that promotes her to “girlfriend” status. He has already been manipulated enough to make it happen. He literally reduces himself.

The second you think that a woman loves you like you love her, your days are numbered. Protect your inner circle. There are women who will wreck your whole infrastructure. Suddenly a band that has been working together so well suddenly starts to come apart. That one musician brought in a woman and he is a springboard. The entire structure crumbles. She will do whatever it takes to move up. This isn’t rocket science. You’ve just been blinded by your Social Programming is all. She will truly feel attracted to the next guy up. Then she will manipulate to get him. Think of an unsuspecting husband. Do not hate the woman. She is doing exactly what she has been wired to do. Survive. Blame stupid men that are actually your quasi enemy because they are plugged into the Feminine Imperative.

Your disgusting neediness will ruin your life and the lives of others. Guys who have been married or still are, will understand what I am about to say next.
The woman will start to complain that she is bored and you both aren't running around doing things. This is extremely common. You are actually limiting her access to opportunities. She says..."I want to go out. I want to live!!!" Then the girls night out suddenly springs up out of thin air. You are now in the dwindling spiral to your own version of hell. She wanted access to your world, not to support you. She is there to explore opportunities. Not even Elan Musk could escape this. He made his ex a billionaire just because he was married to her.
Some men understand this phenomena subconsciously or intuitively, much to their credit and will shorten their social circle. He is denying access for her to spring. This was how a woman's biology was kept to a dull roar in the past. Limiting access for her to spring.
You have almost no chance or zero chance to effectively run your life with a woman included, if you are even a little bit plugged in.

She will do whatever it takes. Sleep with your brother, your friend, your business associates, IF that is what she needs to do to survive. Yes, she will even feel attracted to these other men and will say..."It just happened."

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Bump

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen this phenomena firsthand. It’s absolutely true. Hell, an entire city was wiped out over a woman (Thanks, Helen. Troy got f*cked).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yoko Ono and the Beetles.
Anthony and the hoe he brought into the Manosphere. Who became a speaker and is still attached.

Matt Damon and the tramp he was married to. He actually might have gotten himself back. He was a total leftist cuckasaurous.

If I started a list, just with famous people, it would be too long for this forum page.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Since you are desperate, bumping and replying to yourself, i'll do you a solid.

Nope. No, no, no, no, no.

Had a top girl (most popular, rich, party organiser, life and soul) completely destroy a social circle in order to get with me. Had an immigrant girl who only knew a handful of people in the bloody country fvck it up with them based on their racism towards me - which was based on her values. Had another destroy her social circle too.

What you are refering to are social climbers, or otherwise refered to amongst my social circle as "wrong'uns". And should be completely fvcked off. Simple as.
I don’t mind bumping it. No need to give it justice if you don’t want to. It’s for reading and doesn’t really require comments.
I can leave anytime I’m ready to. I don’t owe anything. Nobody owes me anything.
Funny how a man leaps right to “desperation” when in fact it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Is that really what you see? Lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What you are refering to are social climbers, or otherwise refered to amongst my social circle as "wrong'uns". And should be completely fvcked off. Simple as.
I understand what you are saying, but those are visible women. Excluding any woman from this phenomena is a mistake. The only way she can survive is to springboard. It’s just covert but easily observed if one is able to observe.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that you see a refutation as "justice" says it all. Attention wh0re.

Mods, do an IP check on this person. Keeping in mind that multiple accounts is a lifetime ban, if I remember correct.

Feminine imperative troll.
Oh boy. Not you again. Go to sleep now little one. I can read you a story if it will help.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has come from a considerable amount of observation. I hear guys talk about Social Circle. There's a whole bunch of PUA stuff on Social Circle science and it's all legit. The Social Circle is where opportunities are born.
There is no limit to the stories of a woman jumping ship within a Social Circle. Whether in the open or covertly executed. Your social circle is a woman's pasture of opportunity.

Just for discussion, lets take musicians. That is an "Artist" Archetype. It is the same for business guys, or construction workers or salesmen and actors. Etc. Etc.
You get into a relationship and/or marriage with this woman and she now has access to your social circle. Her friends have also now been granted access to your circle. Men, for the most part, have to learn about the power of social circles and their importance for a woman. Women do not because its her best gateway to access men opportunities close to you.

The stories and personal observations have cleared the fog for a fully unplugged man. It's a woman's most effective tool to effectively secure survival. This ALWAYS means men. More men = more opportunity. In the world we live and the Feminine Imperative, men are for the use of women. It's always been this way but now its on steroids. Once she is in your circle there is no turning back. Her unlimited skill as manipulator to fulfill her Imperative will automatically secure her acceptance whether you remain in that circle or not. Obviously the more attractive she is the easier it is to manipulate men within the circle. She knows what she is doing.

Everything from access to your brother, buddies, their business contacts, its almost endless. Yes the horror stories are endless. Having sex with your own brother, bouncing to a higher man (from her viewpoint), you name it. When confronted she will say that it was never planned. That things just "happened". I assure you, every bit of it was planned. Not necessarily targeting another man at the start but to gain access to manipulate her way up. Do not be angry about this. Do not hate on women for this. Be angry that you didn't know this and you didn't know a woman's nature.

The clandestine world of women is rather fascinating. Just know that you are “granting" her access to opportunity. You may even be the top dog in your circle but this branches out to business contacts. Agents. Affiliates. By making her your girlfriend you are now her springboard up. Even if she never uses you as her springboard because there's no better opportunity because she doesn't have the SMV to manipulate and acquire a higher level doesn't mean that you aren't her springboard.

In the modern world we live in now, women have access to men everywhere without consequences. Therefore, you as a man need to have casual relationships and even several going at the same time. This holds women in flux and doesn't allow them full access to your circle and using you as a springboard. Which is why she will eventually move on in most cases.

In looking through these threads there is a reoccurring theme. Guy is spinning plates. Eventually he runs into one that is better at manipulating him based on her ability to circumvent his biology and thinking processes.

Suddenly he wants to promote her to girlfriend status. He has been taught this right here and other places. He is now her springboard.

The long and sometimes short road to his reduction can now begin. She must ensure that he will not dump her. This phenomena of holding a man in place is child’s play for her for the man that promotes her to “girlfriend” status. He has already been manipulated enough to make it happen. He literally reduces himself.

The second you think that a woman loves you like you love her, your days are numbered. Protect your inner circle. There are women who will wreck your whole infrastructure. Suddenly a band that has been working together so well suddenly starts to come apart. That one musician brought in a woman and he is a springboard. The entire structure crumbles. She will do whatever it takes to move up. This isn’t rocket science. You’ve just been blinded by your Social Programming is all. She will truly feel attracted to the next guy up. Then she will manipulate to get him. Think of an unsuspecting husband. Do not hate the woman. She is doing exactly what she has been wired to do. Survive. Blame stupid men that are actually your quasi enemy because they are plugged into the Feminine Imperative.

Your disgusting neediness will ruin your life and the lives of others. Guys who have been married or still are, will understand what I am about to say next.
The woman will start to complain that she is bored and you both aren't running around doing things. This is extremely common. You are actually limiting her access to opportunities. She says..."I want to go out. I want to live!!!" Then the girls night out suddenly springs up out of thin air. You are now in the dwindling spiral to your own version of hell. She wanted access to your world, not to support you. She is there to explore opportunities. Not even Elan Musk could escape this. He made his ex a billionaire just because he was married to her.
Some men understand this phenomena subconsciously or intuitively, much to their credit and will shorten their social circle. He is denying access for her to spring. This was how a woman's biology was kept to a dull roar in the past. Limiting access for her to spring.
You have almost no chance or zero chance to effectively run your life with a woman included, if you are even a little bit plugged in.

She will do whatever it takes. Sleep with your brother, your friend, your business associates, IF that is what she needs to do to survive. Yes, she will even feel attracted to these other men and will say..."It just happened."
Agree with all.

However, you can completely turn this system on its head. You said it best - "neediness". That's at the crux of it. Always be willing to walk away. The woman follows you, follows your shot calling.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with all.

However, you can completely turn this system on its head. You said it best - "neediness". That's at the crux of it. Always be willing to walk away. The woman follows you, follows your shot calling.
There is no other way. She follows or next girl.