Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The slaying of a BPD - my way ;)

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, ive been here a fair while. I've read with great interest articles on many common ills and mistakes with the opposite sex.

Before I got here, I never knew of BPD. I had had "crazy women" in my life,
like the millionaress that eventually attacked me with a jagged coke bottle before i ran out of her manor house naked (400 miles away from home) into a field.... ;)

I had other mad *****es, but nothing prepared me for the onslaught from the last mad woman - the one who near drove me insane, and drove me into the arms of the loving SS family.

If you are bored tonight then look up some of my earliest postings for the full story, if not the long and short was 3,5 years of on and off before an almighty betrayal on her behalf. Something I cant emphasis enough with these witches is to use your natural instincts with these women; your bare raw manliness...if u puusy around your fooked.

So at the very end I had the last word after her betrayal - i didnt rage, attack, pester, hinder or want revenge, I just told her never to contact me again and walked. I live in the same town and have gone full GHOST NC for 16 months, never once contacting her. Although she has never directly contacted me, by stealth there have been hoover attempts from friends, family and from weird anonymous sources. I went to hell and back, was haunted, felt hunted, felt dead and was very fooked up. The time is the great healer.

I never felt like I quite got one back on her. The shame of your masculinity being debased as we all know, leaves a heavy toll, so I just had to fire a broadside at her to tell her one last time "I won"

My new girlfriend, whom I love (sensibly) is pregnant. She is a gem, a loving, good gem. I trust her and out of the 100+ women Ive mucked around with, she has all of the qualitys of a good LTR. We are at 6 months now, and all is well.

We had the 12 week scan yesterday, and I contacted everybody on in my mobile to tell them, including my ex BPD.

Her response was "I always knew you wanted kids, good luck to you both"

HA HA HA This ***** aborted my child (so she claimed) after messing around.....

The nice thing to know is that I have what I want. I finally rid myself of the addiction of her. No hoover, no anything could ever take me back, Im tied to a good woman for life (regardless of whether it works or not) I am doing what we shag woman for---reproducing, and it feels great!

I won.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slaying a BPD involves reaching indifference.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as they said above, getting revenge means you still care, you should not even be thinking of her or anything to do with her let alone writing about it. It should mean nothing, you should be indifferent........

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be down on you but, you would not have wrote this if she was not still banging around in your head. That's what they do, and feed from it.

Make every effort to let her go and enjoy your new woman.

Good luck brother.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. I don't feel like I have gotten even until i've kicked them in the spine, heard it "crunch".

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is to treat them as if they were dead. gone, dust, 6 ft under, history....

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I accept what your saying.

Yes she has never left my mind in that 16 months.....Why???? well, I live aaround the coner from her and see her car daily. Ive never had a chance to forget....

After reading all the BPD posts from vaious people, i'd say mine was a cat 10.....as in cat 1 being the mildest.

I have slayed the beast though now. I can see her, but shes no longer an entity of any significance. An occasional bad memory - I have something far superior to think of now. I have my future

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeakIV said:
The best revenge is to treat them as if they were dead. gone, dust, 6 ft under, history....
Peak makes a good point here. And not just crazy chicks. One thing I know for sure is that in most cases, you just don't contact or otherwise respond to a woman. That said, she will get no validation, attention or justification for her behavior.

Her hamster will not be fed.