The Skip2mylou Story, with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
its a tuesday night, i know that a player like u from vegas has his cooling off nights where he needs to chime in, its good relaxation, better than being silent and bored right?
I'm getting my car fixed for the next few days. The club scene is going to pick up here in the next few weeks, I need to get to places quickly and in style lol!

I have to strech my legs with this long weekend for sure and no drunk driving since I won't have a car!...It's gonna be an adventure!...those are always fun!!

:cheer: party time starts thursday afternoon! :cheer:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Skip to my lou has it roots in early 20th century - I remember it in cartoons from the 1960's! I'll look it up!
Look up Rafer Alston on Wikipedia and you'll have your answer.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey eatgel, man - who the fvck are you bro?

Skip - you're a crazy motha****a, but I got your back, just so u know. Fvck the haters.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give skip a lot of crap, but I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like his style. I think he makes the hat work, provided that he is still in college and going after chicks that are his age or younger than him. The crazy thing is, we kind of look alike, except I don't think I can pull off the chin hair like that. I have tried multiple times and it just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, props on the self-improvement. Your story actually kind of reminds me of my own.

Amid all of the arguments and flame wars you get in, you actually have a pretty good underlying message: It's all a numbers game. The more chicks you go after, the more likely you are to experience success.

I always tell my friends, even a blind guy can hit a bullseye on a dartboard if he throws enough darts.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your happy with where you are that is what counts. Make the most out of YOUR live.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, you have some good advice and this thread shows your good intention. I can see why DjDan is so adament in your defense, like you, he went though the same heavy changes and now also getting lots of women.

But I also understand why so many threads you made with your advice turn into giant flame wars. The one advice I remember the most is this:

its very simple.........and anyone who does not follow this golden rule is automatically a chump

"if I have not made plans to marry this girl, then who cares, she's just there for some fun, im da shyt, shes just a woman who will bring pleasure into my life, but she is NOT my wife, OR my future wife, so I DO NOT CARE AND THEREFORE I WILL NOT TREAT HER LIKE A WIFE"

thats my quote i been living by for a few years now........if you arent marrying the girl, then shut up with your issues and just have fun with her.......or call her and tell her she's a *****, who cares? shes nothing to you

after a while, once you ENGRAIN this attitude within you, you will have lotsa of phone #s, lots of dates, a few girlfriends (tell them what they wanna hear and say you are in love, who cares, its not like it matters if she says she loves you, cuz she'll change her mind in a few months, UNLESS you feel 100% sure she is your future wife)............tell em what they wanna hear so you can keep having them come over and fcuk them 3 times a night

CMON GUYS

loosen up, stop caring so much about the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

just call the bytch, tell her you wanna go to a movie

drink with her, get tipsy together, and fcuk her

no, im not suggesting u get a girl drunk so u can sex her.......what i am suggesting is, if a girl is interested, getting tipsy together is the #1 Anti-Slut Defense weapon you can have.........she will forget the MAtrix slut shyt that is in her head if she is tipsy and having a great time with u

seriously, relax, and have a GREAT time together

SHE IS NOTHING TO YOU, SHE IS JUST SOMEONE YOU USE FOR FUN, JUST LIKE SHE IS USING YOU

i hate seeing some of the threads of some of you poor AFCs, you analyze this crap too much, and you are forgetting that NONE of these random girls matter, just have fun with it and SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR GODDAMN "PROBLEMS"

yes, "problems" is in quotes, because they are all made up in your chump-azzed head

I hope this thread helps in saving some AFC's, that was its only purpose

thank you
Reading it, I understand where you going with as I reworded..

It just basically says go out and lossen up, have some fun, stop worrying so much. Live in the moment and stop thinking about the outcome so much when going out. Also don't forget if it all fall apart somehow, that sucks, but there's more people out there to do better, its not the end of the world.
Same advice, however yours got flammed to hell.

Such a simple change in language, but it changes so much in the reaction of the people. Words are important. A few simple changes in the words used can dramatically the tone and feel all thanks to the connotations of the writing.

Other threads wins the resentment with things like your "all women cheat, here's how to stop you." The advice goes to say to mentally **** her mind by keeping her in constant fear. Very Machivellian of you, better to be feared than loved, but thats craptacular if you want to have a LTR and if you want to treat people with a decent level of respect (also other flamed of the claim of all women do cheat). Then there's the myspace advice you made. I can see why he a man you want to follow, but not everyone to to dress and talk (and especially think) like the standard guido. The confidence of him? Yes! Thinking like him? No.

Why do so many flamed you? Playa-hating? Some, but not all, a lot have to do with the fact that many don't want to fellow your way of thinking (sorry many, I can never live with my myself if I create a system of fear like you suggested.

I can see you way works, don't need to tinker what works, but many don't want to start dressing like that with the hat, but I don't think anyone will argue against the confidence and success you experience with your ideas. Besides, a part of me suspect clothes is not the main point of what you want to teach your brothers anyway.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post sums up this forum right now, its one flamed up thread where no-one gets any benefit from it, skip may have some good points but is hated cause of the way he goes about it, his attitude sucks we all know that, his attitude is a player attitude he thinks youre all losers if youre not like him, he's not a true don juan he's a player, a true don juan is humble and helps other, yes skip will get you laid but you wont be a good guy, you wont be a don juan like anti-dump, pook, senor fingers and many others, if you want to become a true don juan read their posts and ignore skip, the purpose of this site is to become a don juan not a player. To be completely honest, Ive had it with this forum, im going to leave it for a few months when my GF gets back on sunday so i can concentrate on my LTR, this forum is fuked up massively, you're all out to out alpha each other, show that you have a bigger roar than the other lions and anyone who isnt as loud as you is a loser, it never used to be this way, when i joined i concentrated on improving myself my way, reading anti-dump, pook, sammo and others posts and not listen to skip or any other trolls on this forum

sort it out we are meant to be helping each other on the road to becoming a don juan, a newb doesnt need to be flamed he's not a loser he just needs the right guidance

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Reaction score
pics withdrawn - too many geeks and chumps turned this into a flame war when i posted this all up to definitely be anything BUT a flame war

glad some of you feel what im preaching - you guys are the ones improving

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
pics withdrawn - too many geeks and chumps turned this into a flame war when i posted this all up to definitely be anything BUT a flame war

glad some of you feel what im preaching - you guys are the ones improving
Good call, you shudda done from the start mate.

I don't "feel" what you're preaching but I'm getting pretty fricking good at the whole PU thing.

Guess you're wrong again skippy.....ah well, chin up.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I look in the other thread that said to ban lou, wow, talk about confusing... Sucks that there's a guy than mahon or wtvr who going after you...

I wanted to add this. The thing that people don't like, is that much of your advice is sprinkled with the attachment that you have go some kind of frat boy-gangster thing with a heavy contempt of women (others worded as a "player"). The problem is the frat boy-gangster thing that most of the time, while they get women, they also not very ambitious or mature people. To take a page of Confucius, they lack a "Love of Learning," a passion in what they do and a drive to improve. Defering instead to put energy in getting wasted too much and perhaps tear each other down.

This is not to say they all are and I met many who much more than that, but the typical steotype of the gangster-frat boy is like that, and while the brothers want women and the good qualities of the confidence other so on from them, they don't want the qualities that gives them a bad name.

Obviously, you are more than just that, if not you wouldn't be comming back after so many bannings. However, that what you gave sometime... or alot..

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, clothes may make the man, but you can't judge a book by its cover. It is just wearing those clothes, the qualities people don't like trend to come with it and it seems we have to follow that.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
they also not very ambitious or mature people. To take a page of Confucius, they lack a "Love of Learning," a passion in what they do and a drive to improve. Defering instead to put energy in getting wasted too much and perhaps tear each other down.
Again, you guys are aiming too high with modern All-American girls.

You really thinks hot chicks are more impressed with Eminem or Confucius???

A keg stand or a "love of learning?"

The latter might make you a better person, but the former is what gets you laid in Skip's target demographic. Seriously, these girls all have the "Sex and the City" box DVD set and subscribe to COSMO. Now, when the f*** was the last time you saw anything remotely resembling a "love of learning" in any of those??? Therefore, you won't be able to connect with them unless you dumb yourself down to their level.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
...The latter might make you a better person, but the former is what gets you laid in Skip's target demographic. Seriously, these girls all have the "Sex and the City" box DVD set and subscribe to COSMO. Now, when the f*** was the last time you saw anything remotely resembling a "love of learning" in any of those??? Therefore, you won't be able to connect with them unless you dumb yourself down to their level.
That says everything.

Last edited:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is fuking hilarious...

Still i have to say, credit where credit is due... The pictures show a clear improvement and that testifies of some determination as far as i'm concerned.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Again, you guys are aiming too high with modern All-American girls.

You really thinks hot chicks are more impressed with Eminem or Confucius???

A keg stand or a "love of learning?"

The latter might make you a better person, but the former is what gets you laid in Skip's target demographic. Seriously, these girls all have the "Sex and the City" box DVD set and subscribe to COSMO. Now, when the f*** was the last time you saw anything remotely resembling a "love of learning" in any of those??? Therefore, you won't be able to connect with them unless you dumb yourself down to their level.
I know, and I don't give a **** about those girls. Good skill to be a social charmeleon (especially to deal with people in business I suspect) and use that on those types of people, but for now I rather stick to my detriment of being too intelluctual for my own good. If I really wanted to get laid, yeah, I guess I should send a PM Skip2mylou/ultimate player to meet (as I also live in Boston) and learn from him a bit. I would follow that law from 48 laws of power and mirror the type of person they are by acting like that. Perhaps when I really feeling it, perhaps I will do that. For now, I don't, and hopefully I won't regret that.

Last edited:

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
the best post (outside of mine) was from a 15 year old in manchester. i will rep that little guy to the max. those of you who are twice his age (lookyoung) should follow that boy's advice.

skip has no skills. his only skill is that he will hit on anything and everything. he doesn't give a s--- if she slaps him or laughs at him. most of you fear rejection - skip is above that. he is on a mission to bang as many women in the boston area as he can. if he had skills i am sure that he could have at least a 50% success rate. as it stands, i say his success rate is lower than 5%. skip is like spam from nigerian scam artists. he spams so many girls that he eventually strikes gold.

stalking skip? lol, before you blindly follow someone i would suggest that you do some background work. i wouldn't hire someone unless i did a complete background check of their past. here is a hint** don't believe s---.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another free tip. You are from Waltham. Don't try and act Ghetto. There is nothing ghetto about this state, or anyone here.

Last edited:

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You people put too much emphasis in outter game (clothes). So if I wear some Abecrombie (*sp) or gap clothes will I be a poser too? Am I too black to wear those clothes? As long as skip isn't going up to girls saying some crazy "yo baby yo" type stuff then I see nothing wrong.

I know dudes who could probably walk into a room naked with some penny loffers and a backpack on and still pull girls.

Inner game...

Status
Not open for further replies.