"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The situation kinda confuses me... could use some input fellas. (LONG)

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Wadup fellas,
Damn... been away for a while and to be back is good. Well, here's my story.

Went out with this chick that I was friends with for a while back last year around this time of year. Month into the relationship she stops calling, I don't see her n e more and she basically kicked me to the curb. No hard feelings afterwards, we would bump into each other at work and she would say hi I would say hi, was jus kinda awkward. Reason why the relationship didn't work out (atleast in my opinion) is that I was too clingy, attentive, and all the things you aren't supposed to do when you're with a girl.

After we broke up I didnt initiate any contact with her as far as phone calls, emails, or anything. We would just see each other by chance. A few months after we broke up we see each other at work and she volunteers to drive me home. We play fight for a little and I was busting her chops all the ride. She didnt seem to mind, she drove me home a few more times again.

In June I left for bootcamp and she was trying to talk me out of it and stuff and was like "you cant go you cant go". Well... I went and wrote to her, and she would write me back. Even sent me a picture of her. Then I come back in September and she takes me out to eat and we were busting each others chops and playfighting all over again.

I had to leave again for combat training and now im @ my MOS school. I noticed that she started text messaging me all of a sudden many times during the day. Even for the stupidest things she would text me. We had some convo's and sh!t every once in a while. Sometimes I would tell her I saw a hot girl or hung out with a girl and she would act like she took offense to it, as if it bothered her. She'd just be like "say what?" as if she didnt hear what I said. Well, I was in the process of planning to come home and she asks me if I want her to pick me up from the airport. I say sure why not. She was even suggesting that we do things like go to concert's, ice skating, etc.

The day I came home (2 days ago) my flight got changed to earlier so I called her and she said it was no problem. She picks me up and from the getgo she starts having a tickle fight with me. When we get to my house she takes out a box and says its my christmas present. It was a hoodie and a tshirt. She even suggested that I go with her that afternoon to have lunch with her and her friends. Even at the lunch she was initiating kino and she looked at me a lot. Couldn't keep her hands nor eyes off me.

Now gentlemen... my question. (damn that took a while). Am I overanalyzing this and is she just being friendly or is she trying to signal that she has interest. Another thing... when we were going out she would NEVER mention me in her online journal and now she writes on it about how excited she was to be the one thats picking me up @ the airport and that she's happy im home. Im under the impression that she see's that I have changed and aren't clingy and **** and now it sparked sumthin in her. Don't really care how this turns out cause im stationed over 2000 miles away. Just really want to know if im reading into this correctly.. tanx ahead.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
You got it

This is why Ganji games work. Time erased the memory of how you smothered her, and she's into the new, improved you.

A lot of gals love a man uniform, too. If you want her, go for it. And damn it, don't make the same mistakes this time. :D
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
dude bang this chick into oblivion. When a girl buys you sh1t she wants you.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Here's some advice for you...

There is no such thing as a woman "just being friendly". Women make that up so that they can try and mask their own interest level.

Now I'm not saying that every woman that is nice to you wants to date you, but I AM saying that how "friendly" she IS with you is a pretty good guage on how interested she is in you.

If the woman just wanted to be your friend, she would not be as "friendly" as she is with you.

I'd definitely go for it!

Good Luck!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Be careful with the "go for it" mentality.

One one hand, if you're interested, you should DEFINITELY "go for it." :D

On the other hand, "go for it" does NOT mean just sell out and become Mr Clingy Boyfriend. :p

The person you've become now is what's attracting her. What you need to do is keep doing what you're doing, but start projecting a level of sexual interest at the same time.

Also, you want to start to create circumstances and environments which are conducive to the two of you hooking up.

Behavior indicating romantic interest + proper environment = romance "happening"

Start throwing her "those looks", start becoming more kinesthetic (start touching her gradually), etc...but have fun with it. Don't drop back into the clingy, overprotective routine. It sounds like the stage is set...all you have to do is assertively create the opportunity and close when the time is right. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
-UPDATE-

Well... today I was doin stuff with my family and out of the blue she texts me saying "I gotta talk to you about sumthin." I call her like an hour later and she tells me that it was nuthin just that she was watching a movie. (obviously not it). Then after asking her about 3 more times if she was sure it was nothing she tells me that if I wanna come with her to the mall on Tuesday and that she'll talk to me then about it. Hmm... think she might ask me to get back together?
 
Top