Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The SINGLE most important aspect of picking up women.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gonna give a little crash course on the essence of picking up women right here for newer visitors or those who have forgotten the essentials, or those who have found some of this a bit too complicated to figure out why it works at a psychological level.

First understanding: Women dig sex and are conditioned against saying so by society. Women condition other women with this "giant lie" to keep us feeling inferior, as those who feel inferior will give romance and dates and flowers and support and vacations in return for a "gift of her sex she doesnt totally enjoy".

Second understanding: The essence of a woman is, by first factual nature even by genitals, to take in, to submit, to be passive.

So what conclusion do we come to here?

Sexual and persistent.

FIRST you are masculine, persistent, aggressive, dominant. This triggers her psychological reaction that we all have when we feel someone has a more dominant character. Look at how those without an identity of their own cling to people of other races, and begin to match their state of mind and even start to talk or act like them after hanging out together. Women do this with basically any man they end up having sex with, or they simply never feel like a woman/passive/takes in/ submissive.

You of course arent rude or mean in conveyance of this, but instead masculine and go for what ya want and ONLY take a real no for an answer, you dont just eject right off if she makes ya doubt the attraction or chemistry.

Second

You project, yet do not say anything of, a sexual state of being, through eye contact, voice and body language. As this is the state you want her to match when she begins to psychologically "take you in".

This is THE fundamental of any pick up artist, natural, player, ladies man of any sort from any style. Some may feel they "say the right things" or that "women like me cause I act like a jerk" etc etc, but the truth always comes back to sexual and persistent, or perhaps "sexual and masculine" frames hidden beneath their explanations of what they do.

Get laid not liked!
Http://www.dynamicsexlife.com/
"make the ho say no"

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Gunwitch Lite for the reading imparied. I love it!

One thing I would like to add is that not only is it okay for women to crave sex, its totally fine for you as well! You should eliminate any sense of shame you have about your sexuality.

It was humblin for me to discover it, but in time I found that I had deep issues with sexuality, (stemming from religious background, fuct up relationships etc.) I had to get rid of a lot of personal baggage to really be comfortable with myself!

One of my major stickin points in my AFC days was that I would get the girl back to my house then totally freeze up, afraid that I would offend her with my advances. And if I did actually have the balls to do something, I would retreat at the first sign of resistance.

Anytime this happens to you just think to yourself "aint no shame to my game" followed by the classic quote from our boy Gunny...

"Make the ho say no"

:cool:

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, True.

This one time I got this chick in a sexual state. She tried to get me in isolation before I had a chance to try. :D

And what freaks me out is that at first I got that look like "what do you want," when I approached her.

Alot of people on here will not do anything with all this great info. They have to see it to believe it. Well, one of the most important things you can do is find someone who has been doing it and watch. You can learn a lot from these guys.

I believe bondjamesbond use a smiliar method, if not the same.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16929

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GWM is the SINGLE BEST WAY TO GET LAID

Did a bit of reading at 'ol fastseduction.com (2001-end of 2003)and we... the results are in. All the evidence points to one thing PUAs: GWM is the single most important technique singled out in the "lay reports" to get guys laid.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bumping KKK down and replacing it with some golden threads from the past - guys u NEED to read everything GUNWITCH says, its a great way to overcome AFC'ness

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if i was, i woulda been banned just like his other 100 sns

pretty obvious hes trolling, he can trot out and say YOU are him, Ace of Flames is him, Donjuanforever is him

he's ****in retarded

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its too bad the crap david D'angelo and the core teachings of the DJ bible as well as the **** at ASF go totally against showing interest, and therefore against gunwhitch's stuff. To be direct and upfront, that requires expressing interest, and having no shame in doing so.

Its like the DJ bible is here to help, but its actually hurting people. Follow gunwhitch!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree that anything that says don't show interest is just bullsh!t as well for one of two reasons that usually happen.

1. The girl knows your still interested and you look like a fool trying too hard.

2. The girl thinks your not interested and so fvcks a guy who obviously is as she does not want to be a slut.

Both ways don't work out for you, even though most of the guys who belive in this sh!t will be like.. Oh.. well NEXT, it's her fault.. as a guy who showed interest from the begining fvcks her.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hilarious though.. why the fvck are there so many hundreds of PUAs and stuff completley against what he says? Is it really hilarious or are you just trollin?

skip though you sure your not a troll? I talked with dreamx he says your also a troll. I don't blame you though, I mean I troll sometimes too.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, dream just said that he "knows" skip. I highly doubt skip is a troll I'm 99% sure, of course I could always be wrong, I dont possess the infinte wisdom of the gods (been reading The Odyssey you'll have to forgive me :p), he might just be out to ruin his name, or maybe not, but know one thing, Zeus the Thunderer, Son of cronus, does not approve of liars, and beware of the flaming bolt of Zeus as payment for your transgressions. (****ing greek mythology is the ****).

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
keep in mind hes tryin to ruin this forum

i have NO idea who this guy is, hes a pathetic loser and hes only pickin on me cuz i called his trolling out instantly when i realized it was him, and i ruined the game he was gonna play.

the idiot got mad at me for bein 2 smart....bvidd ur a smart guy, everything ive said is true