Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Silent Treatment

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm curious to see what you can do to pass the test when a girl gives you a silent treatment. Most girls over here give you silent treatment when they want to see what kind of guy you are, is there a way you can do something while she's giving you one? It's frustrating because for one i'm not used to it and what can you actually do when communication doesn't work.

I thought about just acting cold and not giving a ****, but what do you others do in situations like this?

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd reccomend, if the girl that's you're dating, (And by reading your age, being 17, they're still very much girls, and immature,) clams up, and doesn't want to discuss the issue, I'd leave.

Tell her something like "I know you're angry, and I want to work this out- so call me when you want to talk about it, because I think we both need some time to think."

Simple. Quick. Respectful. She can't get mad at you for leaving, because you've explained that the ball's in her court now, and it's up to her to re-open the lines of communication.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this with my last girl. It was quite a few months into LTR, so won't be so applicable to DJing, but the only way I could deal with it was sit her down and talk straight to her - nothing else worked. In LTR with problems like this, communication is the key.

If this is just some girl you're dating, either the advice above, or just plain next if she's too much hard work.

Osc.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know caving in is fatal--as in trying to guess what is wrong, or guessing and trying to apologize or explain, or trying to draw it out of her (this doesn't contradict the good advice above.)

And even standing there stupidly and saying "Wha? What is it now?" is deadly.

I haven't encountered this in a long time--it's a hellish manipulative play.

The main idea behind dealing with it is to not buy into it (caving in does that.) This only rewards her for doing it: she gets a reaction. You can simply tell her when she's ready to do--what's that thing women are so big on? Communicate--???--then she can come talk like 2 adults. In the meantime, leave and enjoy yourself.

Maybe too much sarcasm in that example. Anyway--the key is to not buy into it or get drawn into it. Don't reward her for her bad behavior and reward her with an adult conversation when she stops throwing a tantrum and talks about it.