Snake-eyes
Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2019
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 65
- Age
- 34
Looking to amplify more of my knowledge about the female body language, any books,video etc?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Dude I don’t pay attention to nay sayers. It’s a waste of timeHey man seeking more knowledge is fantastic. Dont let anyone tell you its a waist of time. I read alot about eye contact. Start with blogs and articles on that. Quick search will get you some info.
Lol You idiot, you still have to go a make the approach. The whole point of it, is to capitalize your time on the girls that have slight interest in you and weed out the ones that don’tJust excuses to not approach, don't waste your time.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Looking back, if I waited for IOIs I may have been a virgin for an indeterminate amount of years longer. The first girl I had sex with was in school, but she had not so as much looked in my direction that I know of before I approached her. Same thing with at least a couple other girls in school, but which I was too inhibited to escalate with.Dude you made a post about things I learned a decade ago , but I'm the idiot. As someone who already knows what they are, I'm TELLING you you should not waste your time learning them and relying on them.
That masculine line you said will crash against the conditioning that guys get about interacting with women which is to think women must be manipulated or bribed into having sex and that it's done through ingratiating behavior like small talk and entertainment. What the guy really fears isn't approaching or rejection, it's the discomfort of acting phony outwards when he is being honest with himself inwards.Looking for IOIs is feminine "how do I know if he likes me?" based on fear of rejection. Women constantly discuss that stuff.
Masculine is "oh I like that I'll try to get it".
The majority of guys relying on IOIs will be in scarcity mode and also completely miss the higher quality women that are not good flirts because they don't need to be.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
...or maybe she’s just hoping to score a free drink.Look at the direction she turns her body when speaking to a guy. If she turns/leans toward him she is interested. If she doesn't, she is hoping you'll go away soon! Next time you are in a singles bar, study the interactions between male/female.
Don't offer it. If she asks, then you know exactly what she is about and you should bail immediately....or maybe she’s just hoping to score a free drink.
Is this the PDF you're talking about?Good question and topic.
First, an oldie but goodie is Attraction is Not a Choice by David Deangelo. He's blogged about it and has some videos and a PDF for maybe $30-$40.
That's it! Timeless information.Is this the PDF you're talking about?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Hey LAR,Looking for IOIs is feminine "how do I know if he likes me?" based on fear of rejection. Women constantly discuss that stuff.
Masculine is "oh I like that I'll try to get it".
The majority of guys relying on IOIs will be in scarcity mode and also completely miss the higher quality women that are not good flirts because they don't need to be.
Yep. You really could stand to redefine what an "ioi" actually is. Validation-seeking behavior is not necessarily an ioi, and absence of such behavior does not necessarily mean absence of potential interest. If guys thought about iois the way you just did, in something which is shown after the fact, they could let it go easier and let actions speak for themselves.I spent a decent amount of time learning ioi’s. But the reality is that... If your gut tells you that she’s interested then she is.
Women do all of these indicators and it can mean absolutely nothing. Some are just friendly, some do it unknowingly, and some do it for manipulative reasons.
I think the biggest ioi is if she meets up with you or wants to be around you in general. That’s probably the only one you really need to know.