The Side Effects

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Side Effects
Surely, there are side effects to any positive, effective medication. Anyone who's ever watched TV knows this. This doesn't mean that you should stop taking the medication by any means, as long as the good out ways the bad. "DJing" as we call it here, is no different. I don't like the term DJ, it's almost a sales pitch more than a way of life. It's a set of tips and tricks which I don't go by. I seduce, not DJ, and I do this through charm (you Robert Greene fans know what I'm talking about).

Throughout the past few months, I've become exceptionally better at seducing that I could have imagined. It seems more women constantly enter my circle of friends (Friends is not a bad term, get out of that mentality). I recently reread The Art of Seduction and decided to be completely conscious of my Charmer nature for a full week. Let me share with you the results, and side effects, and ask for your input and opinion. The results will simply be a listing of my current status with different girls. I believe that newer members can learn, and more experienced can share their experiences also. Keep in mind I'm a 17 year old high school junior. HINT: Read all of the girls thoroughly before you draw ANY conclusions about me.

The Girls

The Determined Girl has been crazy into me for years. She always tries to make a move, as I constantly tell her we can't be anything more than friends. This girl is very popular and has many girl friends for me to meet. Not attractive.

The Cute Girl is, as her title indicates, cute. She's been the Determined Girl's best friend for a long time, and is now opening up to me. We talk about how dating should be, and we help each other out with it. She's now begun to describe her perfect relationship, and seems to hint at me. She resists being Boyfriend/Girlfriend, but may like a date. My recent week long stint of pushing my charm more has really made her a viable possibility for me.

The Booty Girl is yet another friend of the Determined Girl. Needless to say, she has a nice booty. About a year ago she was crazy into me, and still is. This gal is hot, and luckily not too close to the determined girl. I seem to think of her as my backup girl, and will probably keep her in that regard. She enjoys my humor more than any charm I have.

The Massage Girl is a hot brunette who wants a massage from me. We constantly beat around the bush and avoid questions. Lately, I raised the charm and she came straight out with "I like you a lot and I want to be with you". The problem with this girl is that she lives a ways away, over an hour (not THAT far here in the middle of nowhere). It's great because she barely knows any of the girls I mention here.

The Slut Girl is well, a slut. She's hot and well versed in the art of love making, and basically wants to play me, giving me sex for fine dining and money. She's annoying as hell, and hated by most girls listed.

The Shy Girl is one of the hottest here. She's crazy into me. Apparently she has been for years, but the recent charm pushed it over the top. Each compliment I give is hugely powerful. She wants so much to be with me, we can't even say goodbye to each other. Big problem is: She's my best friend's girl. She said she liked him, i got them to be BF/GF about two weeks ago. They do nothing together, no dates, no talking, and I'm pretty sure he's not into her anymore.

The Friend's Cousin is a cousin of a different friend of mine. She's pretty into me, but I had to bail on a date with her Saturday. I haven't even called her since. Her cousin is fine with the relationship. By the way: perfect tits. She's good friends with the Determined Girl, but goes to a different school now (close by.)

The Crazy Girls is a whole category. It includes about 6 girls, mostly younger, who just want to have sex. They're not attractive, except one, so I don't feel the need to really mention them much.

The Conclusion
Well, I pretty much said everything. Guys, go ahead and give me some questions and tips. I'd like to be able to handle the best girls, and keep some on the side haha. Give me tips bros.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only going to remark on the girls that you should seriously consider. Feel free to try any of the other girls, but from what you've written, it'll be a rough ride.

Determined Girl: It's great to keep a friend like that around, but don't lead her on too much. Girls are quick to get bitter like that. In any case, just keep a reasonably friendly relationship with her so you can keep good connections for other hookups.

Cute Girl: My advice if you're seeking any type of mature relationship (pull out the garlic and holy water). Go with the Cute girl. You obviously know each other much better. If you think about this from a practical point of view (i.e. not thinking with your ****) she is obviously the best out of all of them. She's been telling you and you know exactly what she wants.

Shy girl: If your best friend has claim on her, you *cannot* do anything with her unless you want to deal with some massive drama. If they break up officially, you might want to give it some good time for the situation to cool off. If she's got a decent personality, why not?

Friend's Cousin: In all good fun, why not? She lives far away, she looks great. You could have her off to the side as a nice diversion. However, there is always that family factor. You're friends with her cousin. If her cousin finds out that you've been playing around, you'll probably end up with two harpies both ready to drive your head into a wall. Good potential in all respects: relationship, booty call girl, really back headache.

Realistically, if you keep on real good terms with these girls, you can probably still go out with a few of the other girls first. Close friends are sometimes considered in the off-limits zone if you break up with a girl though, keep that in mind. The only condition is that she has to be available when you finally want to get together with her.
You didn't mention anything about these girls' histories, but just a quick pointer: Girls that have divorced parents are always screwed up, one way or another. Don't let your attraction for them ever cloud your perspective to the point where you miss those critical flaws.

Keep up the good work, kid. Remember, decide and commit. Don't hesitate and don't second-guess yourself. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

-Damian

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a comment, I think The Shy Girl, even if she did break up with him would be quite obnoxious after not too terribly long. I'd have to agree... the Cute Girl sounds like the type of girls I go for, the one's who know they want a real, serious relationship. Unfortunately (and this is off the point), I never know how to get close with them. I'll be writing a post on this soon...

Recap: Cute Girl... In my opinion.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really great tips guys, I appreciate it. Having another perspective really does help clear things up. I can see how the cute girl would be better than the shy girl.

BTW, some of the girls in the Crazy Girls category, if not all of them, do have divorced parents; but none of the others.