Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Shy Girl

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading a lot of posts about girls who show hints that they're interested, but then when you're with them you can't tell for sure. Stick with you instincts. A lot of girls are not comfortable letting a guy know they're interested. Here's what they do:

First they give you hints they are interested. This is like masturbating in public to them. They feel a little dirty because they're not used to telling guys they're interested. After they give the signals, they're so afraid that you'll know what they're doing that they stop giving them. Let me put this in perspective. Say you are not supposed to go gambling, but you went gambling anyway but your parents didn't know. Say you won a lot of money. Well, you want to tell them, but they'll be mad at you for going. Instead of saying "I won a lot of money", you say "I've been having good luck lately". It's a way of telling them you won so they still don't know. Probably a bad example, but hopefully you get the point. Anyway, you don't want to get caught, so once YOU think THEY are starting to catch on, YOU stop giving them clues. This is what shy chicks do. They want to tell you they like you, but they don't want you to know (because they're afraid).

Say you start showing her you are interested. One post I read the guy went on a walk with her, but didn't get any kino. DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT INTERESTED. Back to gambling - all of the sudden your parents say "Let's go gambling" (I'm starting to see this is a really bad example, but I've gone this far with it...). You don't want to go now, even though you like gambling, because you don't want your parents to know that you like gambling.

The question that needs to be answered is, if you're the parents, how do you make your son tell you he likes gambling? The only way to do this is make him feel comfortable that gambling is OK with them. So, when you're with a girl who gave you signals then stopped, you need to make her feel comfortable with liking you.

Option 1
Make it known to her, in no uncertain terms, that you like her.
Shy Hottie - Hi
DJ - I'm glad we met today. I've had my eye on you for a while. I'm glad we're getting the chance to know each other better.

later...
Shy Hottie - Yada Yada
DJ - I like being with you, let's go out again this weekend.

Option 2
especially if option 1 doesn't work, you may want to give this a shot - tell her why girls like you.

Shy Hottie - what do you like to do?
DJ - I play a lot of sports. I like basketball the most but I'm also on the football team, just because we wear those tight pants girls like so much.
(hopefully shy hottie was already thinking "damn, DJ has a nice a$$. By saying this, she knows it's OK to like your a$$).

After something like that you have to be prepared to go 1 of 2 ways.

Response 1 (you still have some work to do)
Shy Hottie - I don't like football pants that much
DJ - You haven't seen me in them

Response 2 (you're in)
Shy Hottie - Yeah, I like the way they show the a$$
DJ - Say, why don't we go back to my place - I'll put the pants on for you and we can play some two-hand touch

Whatever you do, make sure you stick with your instincts. How many times have you found out a girl liked you and you had no idea until it was too late? Way too many for me. If you have the slightest clue that she likes you, she does. Girls protect that stuff like it's in Area 51 most of the time. The most important thing is to not put it off. An AFC may say "I'll send some hints back", but this is bad because she will not make the next move - YOU HAVE TO! That's why she's giving you signals. Or, if you wait too long, she'll think she did something wrong, and she'll hate you for not making a move when she gave you signals. Now you might as well cross her off for a few years until she finally gets up the nerve to give guys signals again.

Good luck.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, BUT you didnt have to write a novel to explain it. You just have to do what you do with an outgoing girl, except YOU have to be more aggressive and make just about all of the moves until she gets comfortable enough with you.

I sense some what of a contradiction. When i think of someone being shyt i would think of them holding back stuff that they want to say and not approaching peoole. So im PRETTY sure that they wont say 'I like the way they show your ass'. Its possible once theyre more comfortable with you.

IMO sayin you play football because girls like the tight pants seems kinda shallow to me. Well, SOME stuff in your post was good. Just dont make shyt so complicated and LONG.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ur post was kinda tough to read. some good points though.