Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sharpness of Sand

U

user43770

I went to the beach recently. The weather was very nice, thanks for asking. I noticed how badly just WALKING on sand and pavement can damage your feet.

It's like wow! I thought I had some calluses built up, but I guess my feet can still get hurt from time to time.

I made the best of it. Dealt with it like a man should. Made my girl kiss it and tell me everything was gonna be ok.

But it got me to wondering...

Why does a little sand in y'all's vagina get @Spaz banned?

U

user43770

Follow up question. Hate to bother y'all too much. Appreciate your time, obviously.

Can I borrow some of y'all's tears?

My doctor told me to soak my feet in warm, salty water.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the beach recently. The weather was very nice, thanks for asking. I noticed how badly just WALKING on sand and pavement can damage your feet.

It's like wow! I thought I had some calluses built up, but I guess my feet can still get hurt from time to time.

I made the best of it. Dealt with it like a man should. Made my girl kiss it and tell me everything was gonna be ok.

But it got me to wondering...

Why does a little sand in y'all's vagina get @Spaz banned?
Lol, he disagreed with me about the mods. Now look at him. Lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax bro he has so many fakes that he is surely already here, with almost 9000 posts in two years he definitely doesnt lack the time to register again.

Here a candidate already provoking random users here and there, spamming messages non stop and repeating "self esteem" like a parrott.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/r4zorsharp.155254/

Last edited:
U

user43770

Relax bro he has so many fakes that he is surely already here, with almost 9000 posts in two years he definitely doesnt lack the time to register again.

Here a candidate already provoking random users here and there, spamming messages non stop and repeating "self esteem" like a parrott.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/r4zorsharp.155254/
It's one thing if a user adds nothing to the forum, and only attacks people in every post they make. They should definitely be banned.

I'm a long-time fan of Naughty Ninja, but I don't ever question why he gets the hammer...he always starts small, but ultimately goes overboard. That's what makes him the greatest!

I'm completely against a poster getting banned for occasional back and forths with those they disagree with. Which is what I'm assuming happened here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing if a user adds nothing to the forum, and only attacks people in every post they make. They should definitely be banned.

I'm a long-time fan of Naughty Ninja, but I don't ever question why he gets the hammer...he always starts small, but ultimately goes overboard. That's what makes him the greatest!

I'm completely against a poster getting banned for occasional back and forths with those they disagree with. Which is what I'm assuming happened here.
80% of threads were he was involved forced the mods to close it...hardly we can find anything more annoying than that.

He wasnt even insulting people directly it was more like that :

Thread 1 a guy says his girlfriend doesnt introduce him to her friends, spaz comes and tell OP that he is crying like a little girl cause he is insecure and he only wants to meet her friends to see if he is approved.

Thread 2 a guys says his girlfriend wants to introduce him to her friends but he doesnt wanna do it, spaz comes and tell OP that he is crying like a little girl cause he is insecure and if he wasnt insecure he would be the one willing to meet her friends.

Thread 3 a couple of guys are talking about one of them going through a divorce and asking advices, spaz comes and generally say that immature men shouldnt be talking about such things then goes on one of his many half page long posts about how they are both dumb.

This comes quite funny especially coming from a guy that posts here 24/7, has almost 9000 posts (half pages long) in two years yet brag about living the life of a rockstar to support his condescending attitute.

As I said dont worry, he already has the fakes posting...he will keep a low profile then restart once he lose his cool, just be patient.

Maybe next character will be a dating guru, or a sportscar driver, possibly a oil importer but surely rich, successful, surrounded from women yet posting 24/7 20 posts daily.

U

user43770

80% of threads were he was involved forced the mods to close it...hardly we can find anything more annoying than that.

He wasnt even insulting people directly it was more like that :

Thread 1 a guy says his girlfriend doesnt introduce him to her friends, spaz comes and tell OP that he is crying like a little girl cause he is insecure and he only wants to meet her friends to see if he is approved.

Thread 2 a guys says his girlfriend wants to introduce him to her friends but he doesnt wanna do it, spaz comes and tell OP that he is crying like a little girl cause he is insecure and if he wasnt insecure he would be the one willing to meet her friends.

Thread 3 a couple of guys are talking about one of them going through a divorce and asking advices, spaz comes and generally say that immature men shouldnt be talking about such things then goes on one of his many half page long posts about how they are both dumb.

This comes quite funny especially coming from a guy that posts here 24/7, has almost 9000 posts (half pages long) in two years yet brag about living the life of a rockstar to support his condescending attitute.

As I said dont worry, he already has the fakes posting...he will keep a low profile then restart once he lose his cool, just be patient.

Maybe next character will be a dating guru, or a sportscar driver, possibly a oil importer but surely rich, successful, surrounded from women yet posting 24/7 20 posts daily.
Yeah, I'm familiar with spaz.

I used to call him on the same sh1t you are.

Turned out through PM, he's a pretty good fvcking guy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told ya in this same thread read post nr. 6 he was already posting...look same trolling techniques despite his best attempt to keep a low profile.

So dont be sad he got banned...he is already among us and forevel will be :D