confus4ever
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2003
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 0
when you are with someone that you truly dig, even when you show true confidence in yourself, do you ever get the hand shakes a little when handing over something..etc
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.