Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sexual Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Cleopatra? The last Pharoah of Egypt? This is not a recent event.
Aphrodities? The female goddess that was worshipped? Simping has been around a long time man. To make it a 20s thing is just another agenda to facilitate another power grab. Aka Tradcon control or religious control.
Queen Elizabeth and many others come to mind.
I think by sexual revolution you might mean female sexual agency and their control of it. Again see the famous powerful examples. Thousands of years ago. Evolutionary biology
Cleopatra was supported by states with man leaders. No different from today. Aphrodites was female goddess in a pantheon of masculine leaders, with Zeus at the top, who was the alpha male who ****ed many women behind Heras back. Any sign of feminism was quickly dealt with, whether out of darwinism or simply a play on female sexuality to control men (cleopatra). This isn't feminism, it's just women being women.

Feminism is a whole different ball camp, and is why the sexual revolution was manufactured garbage.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Thus in exchange for about half the population being able to sleep around no strings attached for a few years we have irreparably damaged the bonds holding society together. This damage to the social contract is likely irreparable. In the best case we may be able to adapt to this being the new normal while spending more and more resources on ersatz remedies to mitigate the negative effects. In the worst case western culture may just be in for a real time demonstration of why cultures with loose sexual norms did not survive long.
It is irreparable. Western society is headed for a big crash. It will probably happen first in Europe and Australia followed by the USA some time later. It won't be due to only the things above, but those things will be a big part of it (like a rotten foundation under a building). All you have to do is argue for a while with Black Pills, Blue Pills, Male Feminists, and White Knights about the definition of Masculine Leadership to see just how messed up people's thinking is. Cognitive Dissonence reigns supreme. Masculinity is a big part of the foundation of society,...without that it becomes chaos and madness.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Cleopatra? The last Pharoah of Egypt? This is not a recent event.
Aphrodities? The female goddess that was worshipped? Simping has been around a long time man. To make it a 20s thing is just another agenda to facilitate another power grab. Aka Tradcon control or religious control.
Queen Elizabeth and many others come to mind.
Yea, it existed through out history,...but those were outlyers. In that day there was only one Cleopatra and one Marc Anthony,...the rest of the women in Egypt wasn't living the way she was. There was also Barak & Debra, Ahab & Jessabel, Herod and Herodius,...but in none of their societies were the commoners living they way they did. BIG difference compared to it being the Mainstream like it is today.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, women kept the price of sex sky high. They demanded a lifetime of commitment from a man and a share in half of his wealth. That was the price of a puss.y. In return they were loyal to that man, at least publicly, and they did some other minor tasks like cooking and cleaning (seeing as they were sitting around the home whilst the man went out to work).

But then later they saw men going out and having fun, actually enjoying their work and driving nice cars. So women decided that wanted some of that. "We're equal," they said. So men gave them what they wanted and they were free to do what they wanted, having sex with as many men as they liked and working for a living just like men. And the women became miserable because they actually didn't really care much for sexual variety and they rather liked sitting at home whilst the men went out to work.

And now that the price of puss.y had been reduced to the price of a few beers instead of a lifetime of work, they had no option other than to bang a few guys and then become cat ladies, crying themselves to sleep whilst their eggs dried up and consoling themselves with attention they got from the army of simps that liked their every photo on Instagram.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cleopatra was supported by states with man leaders. No different from today. Aphrodites was female goddess in a pantheon of masculine leaders, with Zeus at the top, who was the alpha male who ****ed many women behind Heras back.
Zeus, Heras, and Aphrodites were mythological,...not real people. I still get your point, but those weren't real.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are way too strung up and apocalyptic about this. Just live and let live and adapt to the world without attachment to negative sentiments.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think stringpuller is kind of going off on another topic. None of us disagree with women being women, but the sexual revolution was purely manufactured to give women undeniable control, more than they should have had. I equate women to nearly children, and giving children adult tasks and responsibility is a recipe for disaster.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, women kept the price of sex sky high. They demanded a lifetime of commitment from a man and a share in half of his wealth. That was the price of a puss.y. In return they were loyal to that man, at least publicly, and they did some other minor tasks like cooking and cleaning (seeing as they were sitting around the home whilst the man went out to work).

But then later they saw men going out and having fun, actually enjoying their work and driving nice cars. So women decided that wanted some of that. "We're equal," they said. So men gave them what they wanted and they were free to do what they wanted, having sex with as many men as they liked and working for a living just like men. And the women became miserable because they actually didn't really care much for sexual variety and they rather liked sitting at home whilst the men went out to work.

And now that the price of puss.y had been reduced to the price of a few beers instead of a lifetime of work, they had no option other than to bang a few guys and then become cat ladies, crying themselves to sleep whilst their eggs dried up and consoling themselves with attention they got from the army of simps that liked their every photo on Instagram.
Yea, pretty good layout of it. But in the middle, it wasn't so much that they saw how good men had it and wanted it themselves. It wasn't that innocent. The people who founded and drove the Feminist movement put the bug in their ear and enticed them with it, held the carrot on the stick out in front of the women. They got the momentum started and once it build up a head of steam it took off from there. The men of the day,...not being so smart about it,...thought it just meant free and easy sex, so they offered little resistance until it was too late. I was there,...watched it happen,...yes, I'm that old.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think stringpuller is kind of going off on another topic. None of us disagree with women being women, but the sexual revolution was purely manufactured to give women undeniable control, more than they should have had. I equate women to nearly children, and giving children adult tasks and responsibility is a recipe for disaster.
Very good analogy of giving children power. But I think it was less about giving women power and more about removing power from the "common male". This feminsed society, made the common male weak,...and made the oligarchs and people in power,...more powerful. Feminised societies do not rise up against their rulers as long as the rulers keep handing out the "free goodies".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good analogy of giving children power. But I think it was less about giving women power and more about removing power from the "common male". This feminsed society, made the common male weak,...and made the oligarchs and people in power,...more powerful. Feminised societies do not rise up against their rulers as long as the rulers keep handing out the "free goodies".
I did forget that part. At the expense of men power is what really hurt us. I see too many boys that are told to behave like the girls in their classes or at the daycare center. And realize they are being ran by mostly women. If the boy gets out of control, he is put on medication (I have very big beef with the medication industry's tie in with schools to the point I blame them also for making autism and adhd a bigger deal than it really is) or in a facility where he punished for acting out. And if there is a man, he is a submissive guy at most. And in life, too many men are giving women the lead in everything: walking in front of the man as a couple, the man serving her will, and much much more. I'm sure at your age, you saw a drastic change in how men and women use to behave to each other. I always like hearing the perspectives of the older people on what happened then and now.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This feminsed society, made the common male weak,...and made the oligarchs and people in power,...more powerful. Feminised societies do not rise up against their rulers as long as the rulers keep handing out the "free goodies".
This will backfire in the long run. There has to be a tipping point. When a large amount of men opt out. They are no longer being manipulated by the feminine society. They have no stake in it. They will revert to core beliefs. Freedom being one. Like the joker said in The Dark Knight. Bullets and gasoline are cheap.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Influentual woman were throughout the classes in Rome.
That was in the later days of the Empire. Many of the powerful women were originally prostitutes. Temple prostitutes actually, and it was also political because the "State" and the religious systems were merged. So these women began to gain influence and power by the association with their "customers". It took years for them to go from cheap ***** to high class call girl in high places. But eventually they got there.

I think that things are ignored because men are just too butthurt these days that they can't take control of their own sexual strategy and health.
Just spent the last several days going toe to toe with people (here on SS no less) who are redefining the "butthurt" as being "masculine",...and then redefining what was masculine as now being beta. I guess if you can't win the race,...then move the finish line. I don't remember the screennames and who was on what side any longer,...but it is disconcerning that the place where RP was born (here on SS around 2004), is losing it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was in the later days of the Empire. Many of the powerful women were originally prostitutes. Temple prostitutes actually, and it was also political because the "State" and the religious systems were merged. So these women began to gain influence and power by the association with their "customers". It took years for them to go from cheap ***** to high class call girl in high places. But eventually they got there.
Kind of reminds me of what is going on right now. For instance, a lot of female politicians were once simple women who were dating through high status men. Literally professional wh0res if you ask me. Same kind of women now run our schools, our police, and work many government jobs. Aka they are state soldiers.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will backfire in the long run. There has to be a tipping point. When a large amount of men opt out. They are no longer being manipulated by the feminine society. They have no stake in it. They will revert to core beliefs. Freedom being one. Like the joker said in The Dark Knight. Bullets and gasoline are cheap.
Yes, it will tip. Think bigger than just feminism. Feminism is just one element,...and there are many elements. It is going to end in some form of civil war. Don't know how big,...don't know who will win,...but something will happen.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is totally untrue. Have you never read the Bible or any classical or medieval literature? Until the 19th century, women were considered to be the sex with the highest sex drive.

Men and women have ****ed since the species existed. And they love it. Societal attempts to control sexuality have always resulted in misery.

Today we have the greatest material and physical security we have ever had. Plus birth control. Enjoy it. The future will only get better and better.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally untrue. Have you never read the Bible or any classical or medieval literature? Until the 19th century, women were considered to be the sex with the highest sex drive.

Men and women have ****ed since the species existed. And they love it. Societal attempts to control sexuality have always resulted in misery.

Today we have the greatest material and physical security we have ever had. Plus birth control. Enjoy it. The future will only get better and better.
You're conflating high sex drive with "immoral sex standards."

Fact: Women are far more sexually deviant when let loose than men.

Fact: Women are less happy the more notches they get, in contrast to men who become more happy the more notches they get.

These two facts alone are the reason women shouldn't be allowed any revolution. Even the word revolution is a misnomer. In actuality, it was just unchained sexual morality. Aka, women can do what they want without recourse or responsibility. Everything in society was made to encourage this behavior for women. And that is not a good thing. History repeats and rhymes indefinitely.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're conflating high sex drive with "immoral sex standards."

Fact: Women are far more sexually deviant when let loose than men.

Fact: Women are less happy the more notches they get, in contrast to men who become more happy the more notches they get.

These two facts alone are the reason women shouldn't be allowed any revolution. Even the word revolution is a misnomer. In actuality, it was just unchained sexual morality. Aka, women can do what they want without recourse or responsibility. Everything in society was made to encourage this behavior for women. And that is not a good thing. History repeats and rhymes indefinitely.
"Fact: Women are far more sexually deviant when let loose than men." Now that is a truly wonderful thing.

"Fact: Women are less happy the more notches they get, in contrast to men who become more happy the more notches they get." Neither statement is true. Your simplistic view of sexuality speaks more to your superficial view of relationships than anything else.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Fact: Women are far more sexually deviant when let loose than men." Now that is a truly wonderful thing.

"Fact: Women are less happy the more notches they get, in contrast to men who become more happy the more notches they get." Neither statement is true. Your simplistic view of sexuality speaks more to your superficial view of relationships than anything else.
Okay, it looks like you're new here. So it seems you're still in the phase where you think women are not any of those two I mentioned. I'll let you wander around until you figure it out.