"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The Sex Test - Should We Give In or No?

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month and a half now and she always tells me she wants to have sex. A few minutes ago, I was chatting with Ashley, my girlfriend's friend. Ashley told me my girlfriend is testing me to see if I will give in or not to having sex.

Why do girls test us to see if we want to have sex?

Should I give in and let her know I wanna fVck her? So far, I've been trying not to. What would happen if I did? What would happen if I didn't? Why is trying to see how long it takes me to give in? What's the purpose of the sex test?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
"Giving in for having sex" ??? Or did I understand wrong?
Maybe she wants to fvck :D
Or maybe you´re right.. she might be making some sorts of tests. Fvck her and you´ll find out. Who wants to be with a woman who gives you no sex but makes tests like that? Psycho býtch alert..
Hey, I don´t know the occasion, I´ve never been to this - girls have always either wanted, or not wanted sex from me, but no tests like that. Can be also that her friend is talking BS to you.. you know, women.

If she´s only testing you to know if you want sex from her, she either has a bad confidence, or then you haven´t kept it sexual and she wonders if you´re gay.

This is not advice, just thoughts about the situation - that kind of situation has never happened to me, at least I have never realized it (while fvcing her :D )

Good luck!
 

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
she is your girlfriend, having sex is something couples do. She shouldnt be testing you out at all. Just give her the beef next time you see her.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Just do what you want, dont worry about the external factors.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
when my girlfriend says she wants to have sex, i fvck the shiat out of her, but hey thats just me. I think you might be looking into this testing and djing thing to much. If she wants to fvck, and you want to, I would do it - thats not giving in thats getting what you want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I have no experience only knowledge. But I feel I can help. This is how I would handle it.

I would not tell her that I want to have sex with her rather I would make it happen. Have her go to your place or you go to hers to see a movie or something, hang out, what ever. Make out for about a half hour. When you think she is hot enough, grab her hand and take her to the bedroom. Don’t say anything about sex. Focus on turning her on, make her orgasm, discreetly put on a condom and stick it in her.

Only stop if she says no and you are sure she means it.
 
Top