The Serial Dater - Inside the mind of a Casanova

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Looks are subjective so its really impossible for either of us to call the other wrong. But I bet if you slapped his photo up on, say, Hot or Not (a decent one of him), he'd come out a 9 or better. That one linked of him wasn't flattering, but that's because the photo wasn't great. Clearly (I'd say), in the video, he's handsome.

Oh well, no sense in arguing. Lets agree to disagree. But trust me, I'm as shocked as you are to hear you call him just average looks.

On second thought, I wouldn't trade with him. I think I just get tired of looking at myself sometime so I'm more critical of me :D .
Oh I'm not arguing nor debating how you guys rate him, I'm just surprised that you'd score him so high. It's neither good nor bad, it's all subjective. I still say that it's detrimental to ones self esteem to constantly compare themselves to others in any capacity.

I still believe that guys could hold their own with someone like him if they were fit and had a good haircut and got a little sun every once in a while. If they'd tweak their appearance a bit by wearing buying clothes that fit (which doesn't need to be expensive) they could really hold their own in a club or wherever.

I'd even say if that they could boost their confidence with just a little update to the way they present themselves. That and be able to hold a conversation with a woman and they'd be able to be successful, especially if they get a true DJ mindset. That and believe in themselves.

Alright, I'm done. I guess I have a better understanding with who guys in the forum feel that they have to compete with. *sigh* Wow.... :eek:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oh I'm not arguing nor debating how you guys rate him, I'm just surprised that you'd score him so high. It's neither good nor bad, it's all subjective. I still say that it's detrimental to ones self esteem to constantly compare themselves to others in any capacity.

I still believe that guys could hold their own with someone like him if they were fit and had a good haircut and got a little sun every once in a while. If they'd tweak their appearance a bit by wearing buying clothes that fit (which doesn't need to be expensive) they could really hold their own in a club or wherever.

I'd even say if that they could boost their confidence with just a little update to the way they present themselves. That and be able to hold a conversation with a woman and they'd be able to be successful, especially if they get a true DJ mindset. That and believe in themselves.

Alright, I'm done. I guess I have a better understanding with who guys in the forum feel that they have to compete with. *sigh* Wow.... :eek:
Other than his looks, I agree with everything you say here. I certainly don't want to be lumped in a group that encourages defeatist behaviors or conclusions. You play the hand your dealt and play to win. May I quote a little yoda?

"Do or do not, ....... there is no try."

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His views seem similar to the "mode one" book. If you aren't familiar, its a style thats very direct/honest and cuts out a lot of BS.

*note after reading his pdf*
This guys outlook are quite similar to Derek Flints comments with regards to a Direct approach.

Last edited:

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fiction aside, there is some solid analysis, techniques and strategies in his dissertations.

I tend to believe it; in the interview he was appeared very well spoken assertive, not intimdated or defensive. And x2 on the eye contact with the host and "doctor"; he was runnin' 'em. :D

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Nothing WRONG with telling a woman you want to date other women.
Nothing is wrong with that.

Women DO appreciate honesty. They have the security of knowing you are going to pursue other women.
At least they know upfront, it is their decision to climb on board or not.

You are NOT a "bad guy" for desiring multiple women.

You are NOT a "bad guy" for wanting to see other women.

You ARE a BAD GUY when you are disingenuous about your actions and INTENT.
And you imply that you are only seeing her.
Or that you have 'feelings" for her, when you don't.

Women aren't as upset about what you state is your intent as you may think.

Confidence in oneself, and knowing one can attract other women is not seen as a bad thing among women.

What women ARE upset about is the misdirection of the LENGTH of TIME of the RELATIONSHIP you imply or state.

Don't say "hey I'll call you tomorrow." when you know damn well you WON'T.
Brilliant advice. I couldn't agree more.

I would add that it is a good idea to not only be honest about your intentions for the woman's sake, but for your own conscience as well.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Check out this video: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=d7f501cd-6e14-491f-8d3a-79ff7bf120b5
This is a pretty sweet video. He's on the couch with a "Sex Therapist" specializing in sex addiction and I swear to God, it looks like he even had this older woman therapist's mind all jumbled up and confused. Great stuff I think! They should have invited that male Therapist instead so he would have had a clearer mind!

(edit): I just wanted to point out that if you follow that link given out in the end of the video, there's a second video at that link. The second video replays his tape, then there's another session on the couch. Interesting stuff for sure.

That guy seems pretty damn smooth, lol. His looks can't hurt either.
After watching the video I have to say, I can't say anything negative about that guy. I like the fact that he doesn't come off as an insecure guy bragging about his successes. He knows he is the sh!t and doesn't need to prove it to anyone. I also like that he makes his intentions clear upfront. A really down to earth guy. We should all strive to be like that guy.

Edit: I also love how they try to "help" his "sex addiction" at the end...like he has some disease. He is a MAN for god sake. He should get his own memorial on timesquare lol

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much material in this "interview" to get into. First and foremost I think this is a very good illustration of the Matrix. The societal perception of a guy actually seeking out seek without committment automatically categorizes him as a deviant, a criminal; on par with Jeffery Dahmer. In fact just this week there was a special called "Inside the mind of a serial killer" about Jeffery Dahmer on NBC or some mainstream network. Replace 'Casanova' with 'Killer' and you can see the association the Matrix wants you to see. I loved how the dried up "psychologist" kept having to qualify herself as a psychologist, kind of like she had to prove herself to him, like she could help fix him?

I'm going to try to contact the guy and see if he's interested in posting here.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here's what I'm most jealous of:

Its not the having sex with 100 women per se, its having those experiences of getting THAT close to so many women; so many different people. For my # of conquests, you have to remove a zero from that, and I'll tell you; each and every one of them was special and unique to me. You quite literally touch the soul of another person and you carry that with you forever.

For me, those experiences were quite literally priceless. I agree with Paul in that I'd like to believe that of those 10 or so (estimate; unlike Paul, i forgot to count or record them in excel), almost all of them, if not all of them, consider their experience with me positive and enriching as did I. What's potentially wrong is not just being interested in sex only, its being dishonest or lying. Paul is neither one of those things to these women. The most potentially unethical thing he does is not drink with the women he's with, but to call that unethical is really stretching it. Like Paul, I like a clear mind as well when I'm doing something that's important to me. If these adult women felt the same way, then they should also choose to be responsible enough to not get intoxicated in a situation like that; that is, unless they don't mind having sex with the person they're with. Besides, if he were to get drunk with them, he'd be more likely to make overt sexual passes that could potentially be inappropriate or crossing a line.

In a world that seems to be growing more cold and distance, there's nothing like an experience that you can share with someone else, and the power and exhilaration of being close with another human being. Without each other, we don't seem to have much of anything. If anything tragic today, its that the masses are starting to live lives where they are separated from each other, community, or simply being outside.

Every person has something unique about them that no one else has. To me, that's what so special about having multiple partners. You can grow to love and cherish one person, but in the end, they're still just one person with a limited amount of experiences to share with you.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Francisco, looks really are subjective.

I thought he was more attractive than Zac Effron, and women cream their pants at just the thought of that man, I'd give neither a 9 though lol.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
There's so much material in this "interview" to get into. First and foremost I think this is a very good illustration of the Matrix. The societal perception of a guy actually seeking out seek without committment automatically categorizes him as a deviant, a criminal; on par with Jeffery Dahmer. In fact just this week there was a special called "Inside the mind of a serial killer" about Jeffery Dahmer on NBC or some mainstream network. Replace 'Casanova' with 'Killer' and you can see the association the Matrix wants you to see. I loved how the dried up "psychologist" kept having to qualify herself as a psychologist, kind of like she had to prove herself to him, like she could help fix him?
Yeah, that interview certainly angered me. They tried to make him look like a scum. They brought in a "sex therapist" and they were talking about him and refered to him in a third person (while he is still there) like he is some sort of a retard with a disorder.

The reality is this: Every man who is single is a player. To even suggest that only women who have dating issues are prone to his charms and are more likely to be hurt by him is laughable. THE REASON HE IS UNATTINABLE AND DOESN'T ACT LIKE YOUR TYPICAL AFC, IS THE SAME REASON WHY WOMEN CHASE HIM. Women are not stupid, they see he is a player but they still go after him. Women want what other women want and that is a MAN who is not afraid to be a MAN.

The matrix will be very happy if 3-5 years down the road he would marry some fat ugly b1tch and come back to the show cradling two babies with him, one on each arm. Then you can bet your ass the host will say: "well it looks like you finally grown up and became a real man who is able to commit" or some sh1t like that and everyone will be happy again.

Fvck how society and women judge you on the surface, in the end of the day its you that needs to create your own path under your own terms without the brainwashing that is out there.