Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Seduction Game Explained

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
many DJ's have different tactics.
some use SS, some NLP, some use the MISTERY METHOD,
now i hear of SEXUAL STATE. the school of thought, i came from back when i joined this forum was the overall, and gradual self improvement.
here i will try to explain all the theories and why they work. In order to be a great DJ we have to accept and learn different styles, understand them; so we can apply them. Now it is important that whatever DJ we turn into, we are CONFORTABLE with our style. We have to adapt the theory to fit our personality. A guy who acts tough, who says caned lines, who is pushing himself to be sexual, will not get laid. This is what descourages the newbies. This is why we have so much frutration and hostility nowadays.

LOOKS
looks are important. No one can deny it, looks are what on an initial approach gets you qualified. Looks are most important when COLD Approaching and the importance diminishes if we are in a setting where we are with the female we are after day after day (here is where the old train of though of challenge, confidence and overall being a MAN is most effective). That is why a good DJ must be a smart DJ and adapt his strategy accordingly. You can be ugly to some girls, and cute to others, that is how the game is. What never fails is to LOOK YOUR BEST. (gives you confidence as well as extra points on the looks scale)

Personality
when you are initially qualified by looks (or disqualified) in a COLD APPROACH setting. Personality either keeps the girl interested or bores the heck out of her. You could look like a Model but if you fail to capitalize on your initial "go ahead" you screw up. It depends what type of approach, and what type of environment you are. Not everything is the same, specially with females, they act more on "the momment" and what you "make them feel" at the time.

Sexual state
if you are looking to get laid, you being in a sexual state will do the trick. Not only because you give sexual vibes and you are thinking sexually. But because the state of mind dictates your actions, you push the envelope with sexual state. You touch, you kiss, you undress her; things you would not do if you where not on this state. Remember girls wait for guys to lead, in sexual state you lead her to the bedroom. (i can't put it more simple than that)

Challenge
being a challenge is good, you make her persue you. You practically show her what you are worth. You do not turn into a suplicating, clingy guy; now like i have been saying before it depends on what your GOAL is, and what type of setting you are at. if you proceed with
1-cold approach
2-C+F/Personality/fun/funniness (what ever you want to call it. it is all the same. your personality shines through here)
3-number close
4-date. here you go on sexual state
5-you have zex with her
6- you act as a challege
(you can skip some steps according to the situation and the feed back, ADJUST YOUR GAME ACCORDING TO WHAT IS GOING ON) in this "speed lay, what your goal is basically to get laid as quick as possible to have the upper hand (girls will use their body as means of control, you disarm her by using it first ;) )

however this is not the only way, there are many ways to go about the game.
it all depends on your GOAL we get what we are looking for.
it could be
1- meet girl in a setting where you will se eachother on a regular basis
2- stablish social proof with her friends
3-act like a man, with the CONFIDENCE, MANLINESS, I am the prize thinking, C+F and PERSONALITY (here personality is more important than looks)
4- you attract the female to you (by social proof, higher value, and being just an awesome guy)
5- you act as a challenge (make her chase you)
6- her IL is so high that you capitalize on it

There are many other styles, but you have to know what you want.
you need to know your GOALS and OBJECTIVES. SS, LTR, ONS, EGO STROKING, POPULARITY. what do you want?

THE COMMON DENOMINATOR
you need to have CONFIDENCE, you need to be CONFORTABLE with yourself,
you need to be used to talking to girls, and being social.
how do you get this? PRACTICE

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is confidence?
confidence is being sure of yourself, confidence is knowing your worth. Why do you need this? you might ask. Without confidence, you simply reject yourself. You see a pretty girl, you think to yourself what can i possibly have that she would even give me the time of day (puff, there you didn't eve try) there she goes.........(picture her walking away) now she is gone. Why are you worth so much? (why are you not?) if you think about it, we came into this world alone (truly think about it) it is true we had doctors, nurses, and your mom but your conciousness is always alone. You see the world through YOUR head. YOUR BRAIN interprets the informaition (for all you know this might be a dream right now and you think it's reality. You might be dead and remembering your life). Think about it , the only person that will always be with you, will always stick around on hard and good moments......is yourself, Dont be an *sshole and misstreat that person. he is with you when you laugh, when you cry, when you smile, when you are sad, when you go to sleep, when you wake up, when it rains, when its sunny, when you have fun, when you are bored. Why not love him, why not be his friend instead of his enemy (that person is yourself).

Imagine how empty and sad your life will be, if at the end of the day, when you are on your dead bed, you did not do what YOU TRULY wanted to do because you were hesitant and usure that you were good enough (i am not talking only about women here)

THINK ABOUT IT...............LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IS IT REALLY A NUMBERS GAME?

YES AND NO. I will explain why......let's say you go out and talk to every single female you see. You approach 30 of them (my hats off to you buddy, you have more b*lls than many, many guys.....just by taking action)
if you are on the begining stage, it is truly luck. YOU can open by a simple
"hi" a comment, a compliment, an observation, or all out hitting on her "excuse me, you are really attractive, and i just had to come talk to you"
do this randomly and some girls will be married, some will have boyfriends, some might be mistrusting, some might think you're ugly, some might be in a bad mood, other might find you charming, sexy, gutsy, most will be flattered.
it will be luck, and random results somedays ,approaching 30 a day, you will get 10 number, some days 1, somdays 15, somedays 5.

this is what i call the random approaches for newbies,
it stops being a numbers game once. you start to really be aware of your surroundings, once you are confortable not only with your approach, with approaching (period), but also with YOUR STYLE. Once you pick up on the signals, and body languages that girls thow at you, and approach the interested ones it becomes more a skill than pure luck.

now there is no way in heck i can teach you, how to do this.
you have to be out there and do this consistently, do it many times, do it over 1-2 years or maybe 3 and little by little you will see tremendous difference.

your approaches will be unique, your interactions will be fun.

DONT BE DISCOURANGE!!!!!!! PRACTICE MAKES A TRUE MASTER.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lastly to end, my message to you newbies and to experience players alike.

When i first came to this site, i was angry. I was angry, frustrated and horny,
i was also confused. I came here because i was played, because i did not understand women, because thy would toy with me. i went through different stages
1- enlightment= i finally realized why i was such a chump, and how to correct it
2- BItter= Bitter i knew the theory yet i had no results
3- i became an *sshole= i was self centered, all about me, i wanted all the attention
4- try hard= i tried so hard to be a DJ and to always be the man, to always be confident, to always do strictly as the bible said
5- understanding and second nature= all the techniques were easier, i was automatically doing all the C+F the Challenge, i had the b*lls, i was THE PRIZE, i had confidence, I was flirty, I was going out with girls,
6- the realization= (this is what i want to talk to you about)

HAPPINESS it is true this website is to lay women, to understand them and be with them. However women should not be your happiness, because after you have weeks of success, and numbers after numbers, girls after girls. Are you truly happy with yourself? what happens when you get rejected again, or when you break up with your quality girl? then what?
If you take anything from this forum, anything at all is to ACCEPT, LOVE, RESPECT yourself and be HAPPY with who you are and what you are about.
Is to loose fear of doing what you enjoy doing, to take risk, and to live every day and every momment in a way THAT SATISFIES YOU.

BE HAPPY AND LOVE YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder
ALL of the advice, all of the money, all of the theory, all of the knowledge, 3000 DJ bibles wont do anything UNLESS YOU TAKE ACTION it is fine to know the theory but to not even begin the journey, is a waste of time. To read the traffic reports, to read a map, to buy a car, to plan a trip, and be afraid to even start driving is a waste of time.

whatever you do, how bad you crash and burn, how bad you look, how long it takes it is better than the feeling of what if. Do not just wonder...........TAKE ACTION

Reaction score
improved said,

"You approach 30 of them (my hats off to you buddy, you have more b*lls than many, many guys.....just by taking action)"

That's the problem, lol. Nobody here TAKES ACTION, if you would approach 30 girls, even the most AFC-ish, wimpiest guy would get some play, just from playing the numbers.

Now when guy with a great seductive/sexual tone and a nice "style" approaches 30 chicks, he'll get more success...but as you see BOTH win because they SARGED.

The thing is, these guys on this board don't sarge. They just come on and post on 13 page threads about "looks are the key" and don't even sarge.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
great sh*t....this needs to be a class at a university because the study to boning women should like have it's own college seriously there's so much sh*t you could cover
Screw that! There wouldn't be any chicks in that college!

But yeah, solid post

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post!!!!!!!!
i have read some of your material,
nice.

we still have some of the old time DJ's sticking around:cool:

Last edited:

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
adjust your style accordingly and learn from different techniques to accomodate and create a personality that you ARE CONFORTABLE WITH is 100% true.