“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Seducer’s Diary (Duality): The Art of Seduction

Cruel Intentions

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
In Life.. or In Death
Surprised? Sure… I know it may seem hard to believe, but every once and a while I like to from my mountain (sorry… I could not help myself), step out of my “God complex” step in to some excellent clothes, in search of a woman who can entertain me for the evening (or for even longer, if she is interesting enough). I have been on this site for almost three years now… and I figured that was simply time for me to start talking about the reason all of us come here to begin with… to get women. What I will not do however (which may displease some) is sit here and preach techniques. This is the very reason why I never preached techniques to begin with: what I do… may or may not work for you. Secondly… I am not going to spoon feed you. Everyone is seductive in some way, shape, form and fashion whether they know it or not… using someone else’s seductive style then… is not only useless, but also hinders you from developing your own style.

This is where I introduce the topic… the topic of seduction. No, not that speed seduction stuff that teaches you patterns and neuro-linguistic programming (although NLP is something everyone should read about). What I am talking about is pure seduction… the things, mindset, and thought processes that some of our forefathers in seduction (Casanova, Don Juan, and the like) did to get women. These words are only scratching the surface on what the actual compilation of writings will be about, but it does contain some important information.

Seductive mentality

To those with morals, values, and other codes that you govern your lives by… this is probably the line where you want to stop reading. This is because seduction is a practice where things like deception, manipulation, cunning (and all those other things Machiavellian) are commonplace. It is not a practice that is governed (or honors) morals and values. That is not to say that the practice of seduction strives to be immoral on purpose, it is just that morality has no place in seduction. Someone once said that all is fair in love and war… the practice of seduction would be a prime example of that. Those of you who never follow the rules anyway… we continue.


Sport

For those of you, who complain about the “games” that women play, should stop reading this thread as well. Life is a game (in its own right)… and seduction is one of life’s biggest players. It works very simply people… either you succumb to it and get in the game… or the game plays on without you. We have (and continue to be) seduced at one point. Look at it like this: would you rather be on the basketball court, with complete knowledge of how to play and playing with everyone else? Or would you rather be on the basketball court, without prior knowledge of how to play, and the game continues in spite of your ignorance? Seduction is the same way; you decide what you do with it.

The Art of Seduction

Everyone is a seducer… whether they know it or not and like it or not. From the biggest Bible touting Christian, to a deceptive, and mischievous practitioner like myself… we all are seducers. If you have ever attracted someone… you then are a seducer. There is something seductive in all of us (as I have stated before) the purpose of this collection of compositions then… is to find out what in fact makes you seductive. That is the goal, but in order to achieve that goal… you have to be prepared to what a life in seduction has in store. If you ready for a world of indulgence, and pleasure beyond your wildest lack of imagination… then your life has just gotten that much more interesting. Time for that “next” level everyone.

Are you not entertained?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I am suggesting that you guys read this, because it goes hand and hand with the other post (Searching for Spoons) do not be bashful... give it go.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Interresting but instead of staying at the surface, how about you dig into your thoughts which you have been doing for a while and put em out here for us?

Are the name choices the ones that best illustrate your current post/idea or simply so people don't have any perivous knowledge about you?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Smart, one criticism, you said Machiavellin like it is a bad thing.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Interresting but instead of staying at the surface, how about you dig into your thoughts which you have been doing for a while and put em out here for us?

Are the name choices the ones that best illustrate your current post/idea or simply so people don't have any perivous knowledge about you?
In case you have not been reading LikRetsam (you may have missed it) that is essentially what I am doing. The name changes have nothing to do with people not knowing anything about me... know what you like. The names simply represent three seperate ideas and three facets of my personality... the more you read into this, the more you will see how much soul bearing I actually do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
In case you have not been reading LikRetsam (you may have missed it) that is essentially what I am doing. The name changes have nothing to do with people not knowing anything about me... know what you like. The names simply represent three seperate ideas and three facets of my personality... the more you read into this, the more you will see how much soul bearing I actually do.
No doubt you do... But you're not letting us in on the big secrets yet!
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by LikRetsam
No doubt you do... But you're not letting us in on the big secrets yet!
Patience is a virtue Young Jedi ;)
 
Top