Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE secret that ALL the players know that MOST GUYS DONT KNOW!

Reaction score
actually the problem the 25 year old virgin has is LACK OF EXPERIENCE

experience will teach a guy to be naturally laid back and not over analyze

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
actually the problem the 25 year old virgin has is LACK OF EXPERIENCE

experience will teach a guy to be naturally laid back and not over analyze
Fair point, but how do you propose he get that experience without analysis and concious change? Surely some analysis of what he's been doing wrong for a quarter century is needed so change can come about?

Reaction score
L777 said:
Fair point, but how do you propose he get that experience without analysis and concious change? Surely some analysis of what he's been doing wrong for a quarter century is needed so change can come about?

because I speak to you from a true player mindset - the less you think about the dating game, the more relaxed you'll be and the more fun you'll be having.

Trust me, that virgin AFC is the guy who will overanalyze for hours what to do with a phone # when he finally gets one

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
I been reading these forums for a few months now just for fun when I get a chance............and there is only ONE recurring problem i see here

ONE

ONLY ONE PROBLEM
I got this far then I started thinking to myself... what one problem do i have? Oh yeah.. it's reading that far into a post by you.

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I got this far then I started thinking to myself... what one problem do i have? Oh yeah.. it's reading that far into a post by you.

you are a comedian.........i shouldnt have replied to you, but i wanted to make u feel good by giving you a reply so u can read some feedback after the funny gay joke you just made

still some losers up in here, cant win em all

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post, skip, but I think a few things are off. I believe that the true players care about the RIGHT things. A player cares about what HE thinks of himself. He takes care of himself, makes sure all is in order, then goes out and makes sure that HE has a good time. You are right to say that they don't care, because they make sure that THEY are happy, rather than trying to please everyone and play it safe.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
...A player cares about what HE thinks of himself. He takes care of himself, makes sure all is in order, then goes out and makes sure that HE has a good time...
:yes:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is the best advise there is. There is a time to analyse things, and a time to take action. When you are out with your buddies at a club/bar, that is action time. I've had the most success when I didn't think at all, was just having fun. HB smiles at me...boom I'm talking to her. Just like that. Rejection, phone number, doesn't matter because I put no expections on anything.

Rejoice at your success, smile and laugh at your rejections another time. :up:

baffledking

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be confident with yourself. Period.

The guys who "over-analyze" and end up getting tangled are the guys who lack confidence.

A confident guy feels good about himself no matter what the girl thinks of him. To him, a rejection is positive as it either means he has identified one of his weaker areas and can then improve upon it, or he realizes that the girl is too stupid or stuck-up to accept him and he is better off without her anyway.

The biggest problem in LIFE is attributing our own lack of self-worth to other people and things.

If you can build confidence within yourself then you can't lose.

But there is truth to what has been said here: spontaneity works wonders. the guys "who don't care" are free to do whatever they want and so they end up relaxed and good-humored. They enjoy themselves and girls pick up on this.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
'Cisco you have redeemed yourself. I laughed until I crapped myself!
I'm here for your amusement... :D

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
Francisco and Karma, why are you chatting on my thread instead of private messages ?
How many times have you been removed from this site, anyway? Does it fulfill your life that much to keep coming back? If you're so keen on helping noobs then why don't you start your own site/forum like player supreme- that way you don't have to worry about being banned and then you can spew your idiocy to a bunch of followers, which it seems you most desperately desire?

Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
How many times have you been removed from this site, anyway? Does it fulfill your life that much to keep coming back? If you're so keen on helping noobs then why don't you start your own site/forum like player supreme- that way you don't have to worry about being banned and then you can spew your idiocy to a bunch of followers, which it seems you most desperately desire?
you are worried about the wrong things

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
you are worried about the wrong things
Why are you trying to deflect the real question here? It's obvious you need validation from a place like this. Otherwise, why would you keep coming back?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpaholicskip said:
Francisco and Karma, why are you chatting on my thread instead of private messages ?
Alright fine, you're here for our amusement... :rolleyes:

Chill...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and No.

L777 and Skip both have good points. Depends upon where you're at. If you have to condition yourself out of behavior patterns that work against you, analysis helps. But the idea is to get to a point where you've reconditioned yourself, and then you find the analysis itself starts working against you. Then you can "let go" and roll with it.

The Player_Supreme advice KillaPetehog linked is gold.

Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
yes and No.

L777 and Skip both have good points. Depends upon where you're at. If you have to condition yourself out of behavior patterns that work against you, analysis helps. But the idea is to get to a point where you've reconditioned yourself, and then you find the analysis itself starts working against you. Then you can "let go" and roll with it.

The Player_Supreme advice KillaPetehog linked is gold.

its ok to analyze yourself as a person, but its just wrong WRONG to analyze and worry about "dating situations" - thats for girls, not men

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Overanalyzing means different things to different people.

I think what he's trying to tell us is that anyalyzing other people's actions is useless, because we can never tell. Analyzing means we think it's something personal and has to do with us, so we need to know how to react and defend. That's not being open.

Getting a girl is all about openness. She'll love a guy that isn't snaky.

QFT! :up: :up: :up: :up:

L777 said:
Well I'm the guy who used to flame war you on a regular basis. I've grown up since then and my game has come on....it doesn't look the same can be said for you.

Look mate, just because someone doesn't agree with your questionable advice doesn't mean they're wrong...what I'm saying does make sense. I don't analyse anything now unless I make a serious f,uck up, everything's on autopilot....but telling a 25 yr old virgin who has been being nice to girls for his whole life to 'not analyse or think too much' is poor advice. Not everyone has the confidence to do that...hell, some of the very best PUAs analyse every little detail (Mystery and the routine junkies), which flies in the face of your advice as well.

Please grow and up and learn to have a debate and take criticism. Oh and learn how to type properly. Cheers

And it begins all over again...

Stay on topic! So some people got banned, big deal. Get over it. Move on already. Back to the present, I was just over-analyzing when I woke up this morning (and luckily happen to come across this thread). Over-analyzing is one of my bigger problems, so thank you for the reminder. It's not the analyzing itself that's bad, it's the constant analyzing that messes with you (at least in my case).

doctorwhat

Reaction score
You are absolutely right, my two dumbest friends, by far, are extremely succesful with women. One of them is in a relationship with one of the hottest girls i've met, and he's not that good looking, just really dumb. The other ALWAYS has a bunch of girls chasing him. None of them try or anything, it just happens.