Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret of the Jerk

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[b[]Jakethesnake[/b],

I met some people from highschool recently. Haven't seen them in like half a decade.

Not one of them recognized me.

I've so changed that they could only recognize me by my voice.

If anyone doubts the powers of testosterone, read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/02/06/offbeat.health.shaving.reut/

The findings show that men who don't shave every day are less likely to be married and are more likely to be blue-collar workers. They also have fewer orgasms, tend to be shorter, and to suffer from angina.
When I started my physical change (trying to increase my testosterone as much as possible), I hit a growth spurt (which is odd because of my age and because I'm already like 6'3 tall.)

Ebrahim told Reuters the link between circulating sex hormones and beard growth was first established when a man on a remote island in the Hebrides noticed that his beard grew vigorously when he was about to rejoin his girlfriend on the Scottish mainland.

He said the low frequency of orgasm in men who did not shave regularly might be because they had low levels of testosterone or might simply reflect the fact that they were unmarried and had less opportunity for sex.

One possible explanation for the raised risk of stroke was that levels of circulating sex hormones in the body might influence the atheroma process in which fatty deposits build up in the arteries.
See? Maybe the Health Associations will put their stamp of approval on Don Juan and say, "Don Juaning can reduce your chance for stroke and lower fatty desposits in the arteries." And what can the Nice Guys say to that!

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
testosterone

Howdy Pook, I was originally going to PM this to you but your mailbox is full (big surprise there).

In your recent addendum to the Secret of the Jerk, you made the following statement:

When I started my physical change (trying to increase my testosterone as much as possible), I hit a growth spurt (which is odd because of my age and because I'm already like 6'3 tall.)

A while back I asked you to post your diet and workout routine. Thanks very much for doing this. However, in reference to the above quote, what were you doing in the beginning to initiate this physical change? Particularly, how were you increasing your testosterone levels?

I am intrigued by this growth spurt, particularly that it should occur so late in life for you (I'm guessing based on your statements that you were around 23 when it happened). Do you think the testosterone sparked it? I always thought growth was determined by HGH as secreted by the pituitary gland.

I am 5'4", have a 36" chest, 30" arms, and about a 28" inseam. I am a small guy, and it makes life very inconvenient. Clothes don't fit and tailors are expensive. I work out regularly but my chest and shoulders will not progress much beyond where they're at now. So naturally my ears are going to perk up whenever I see or read anything about inducing growth spurts this late in life. (I'm 27 years old by the way).

Thanks in advance for your response. PM me back if you'd like.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he meant a muscle growth spurt. But perhaps I misread it. I don't think it is possible for a 27 year old to have a growth spurt.
Maybe Pook could clarify this.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, Pook = unquestionable god of sosuave.com

Secret Of The Jerk+Be A Man = DJ Donny

Sencondly, Kudos on one tip you gave.

When I see a girl I like, I would usually just gaze in awe or be too scared and pretend im NOT looking at her.

Now, when I see a worthy girl, I think about me and them having sex, it must be a sixth sense but they immediately look at me, and im still thinking about me doing her so i've usually got a smile on my face- they see me smiling and consequencially smile back!!

Thanks again,

Donny

White Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Best Advice I Have Ever Received!

This post is really the best advice anyone has ever imparted to me. It gives the root and reason for all of our women problems.

A 'real man' is too busy doing ACTION to worry about women. Women get horny and GO TO HIM, try to get him to fvck.

In our 'civilized' times, there is nothing for us to do. It is a feminine world. There is no 'prey' to be caught. There are no obstacles to be overcome.

Our testosterone, unused, withers away with non-use. Then, what happens? We grow weary of our cushy lives.

Fear breeds out itself. It is a known fact that STRESS mutates our reproductive DNA, making the 'least stressed' DNA the only DNA that is unchanged.

We should not live lives of fear.

But we do.

Why?

Our society has changed SO MUCH, there is NOTHING TO DO!

For the 'less civilized' societies, it is more like the jungle.

Look at the ghettos. Look at how confident the man from the ghetto is. See him 'holla at a b*tch'. He gets laid on a pretty consistent basis. All of them do. What do they do?

They fight. They position. They can't hold down jobs because the jobs are TOO BORING. These males need ACTION!

What is the point of our lives now? Have we 'evolved' to be 'fit' for doing calculus? Sitting in an office? Discussing marketing strategies with corporate clients? Fixing computers?

With this watering down of society, males have withered. We must find something that lets us live. Something other then women, drugs, alcohol, video games, parties, etc.

For we have evolved to at least live.

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the most influential piece of this website. All of you should read this. Enough with this crappy "tips". This is a work of art. It's nature.

I'm sure people didn't worry about getting girls before the 20th century. They relied on their masculinity. We've seen a decline in masculinity in the 1900s. That's the unfortunate problem. However, all of us can change.

This is the way to go.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The suckiest ass post I've ever read, Whats next Jerks vs. Rapists.

There's more to it than just getting laid. Sencond jerk act works only ofr one women in every group of women. SO your constatnly needing ot find new f=groups of women that don't know each other. Veyr hard if your young. Older guuys a lil' easier. My .02 balance. Don't be the ******* and don't be a tampon be the inbetween. Keep her guessing.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
The suckiest ass post I've ever read, Whats next Jerks vs. Rapists.

There's more to it than just getting laid. Sencond jerk act works only ofr one women in every group of women. SO your constatnly needing ot find new f=groups of women that don't know each other. Veyr hard if your young. Older guuys a lil' easier. My .02 balance. Don't be the ******* and don't be a tampon be the inbetween. Keep her guessing.
This guy is the suckiest poster I have ever seen. I almost wish the mods would ban him, except that I find his blind stupidity to be very hilarious!

Thanks for the laughs, numbnutz!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some truly inspirational sh1t. I think I just got a natural testosterone boost from reading it.

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Superb stuff. This whole bible is superb (apart from the 'become a jerk' section as I have no interest in, yes imitating them :)

Pooks posts are always a step above the rest nd I fail to see how they could improve much further.

What I like most is that it focuses on making ME the best I can be, which I love. It gives me aims and a different viewpoint on life. I find myself walking around much more confident and I think its showing!

Having only been reading the bible for 3-4 days it was interesting to see women making much more effort to make eye contact or touch me. On 4 occasions last night I was kissed or playfully touched by 1 person I hardly knew and 3 good looking strangers. Its as if they can just see the confidence around me!

This is only the beginning + I'm sure things will get good on the womans front - although I recently found that when I practiced flirting without reguard to actually pulling it worked wonders at work (this was before reading the bible). Now I can see all the things I was doing/not doing to get where I was and how to progress further.

Not only that, its an interesting read!

I almost dont want to tell anyone about this content just so I take the advantage and I'm the only great catch out there :)

Cheers!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Troublemaker

Reaction score
Re: testosterone

Originally posted by much2learn

A while back I asked you to post your diet and workout routine. Thanks very much for doing this. However, in reference to the above quote, what were you doing in the beginning to initiate this physical change? Particularly, how were you increasing your testosterone levels?

I am intrigued by this growth spurt, particularly that it should occur so late in life for you (I'm guessing based on your statements that you were around 23 when it happened). Do you think the testosterone sparked it? I always thought growth was determined by HGH as secreted by the pituitary gland.
I would also like to know the answer to this question. Pook, if you read this, let us know.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that jerks also EXPECT girls to reject them .I wouldn't say that boosts confidence but obviously there can be no pressure on you when you've already accepted your fate.

The Mods hate ....They say my postings too blatant-The Notorius R.E.A.L.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god. This is... pure knowledge. Exce-****ing-llent!:eek:

Good grace Pook, good grace...

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it it last night, all i can say is; :eek:
What a read! This is stuff of legands, Pook
Congradulations on what is simply a Legandary post.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the links IrReSiStIbLe.
WTH was that Ashkon? So jumbled!

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, well I haven't had time to read through the whole thread, so if I missed something, feel free to bash me with the nearest available blunt object and point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for. That being said....

Pook, this is all very interesting and very convincing, but exactly what did you do that caused your testosterone levels to rise?