Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret of Being C&F

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of posts lately asking what is a good C&F response to XXX, and list your C&F lines here.

The secret of C&F does not lie in with the lines, it lie with the CHARACTER that you create.

If you merely collect lines, they might be funny at the time, but if you pull it again with a different chick, it might not have the same effect. Further if you are just collect lines, it degrades the whole concept of C&F to the lowly category of PICK UP LINE. That's not the way to be.

The REASON why C&F works so well for me is because it shows the chick that you are a WITTY person, who can come up with comebacks ON THE FLY. It shows that you have the confidence to be talking about yourself to be the PRIZE. Being C&F also shows the chick that you are HUMOUROUS.

As such, you are demonstrating several alpha qualities by demonstrating ONE concept.

So how do you become C&F?

The answer is to BECOME C&F. This means that you must create a CHARACTER for yourself. (Credit whoever thought of this - I couldn't recall) You must honestly see yourself as the PRIZE and internalise the fact that WOMEN ARE AFTER YOU.

You cannot be all C&F without the above belief. Once you GENUINELY believe that women are after you, you WILL be able to come up with C&F comebacks.

One of the thing I used to do to get myself into this frame is to tell women that I am a rock star. This sets up the whole C&F frame quite easily, as all rock stars are constantly fighting women off themselves. Then anything you say, even though it is not that funny, will be PERCEIVED as funny by chicks as you are in CHARACTER.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, there are downsides to C&F.

1. You do not create the necessary rapport with chicks.

The whole concept of being C&F is breaking rapport with chicks as you are taking what they say and NOT agreeing with them. Being C&F means that you are telling her that she is NOT good enough for you. For some chicks, this is a major NO NO.

2. The effect of C&F wears off when you are no longer present

This means that if you are playing a solid, but predominately C&F game and got digits, the chick will most likely flake. Why? See point 1 above.

The solution is that you only use C&F as PART of your game, and cannot base your entire sarge on C&F. You must include rapport building techniques.