Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Secret" (Free Google Video)

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Sorry about the link, guys, I only that (1). Thanks to the poster who listed another one.

------

For those yet to view it, consider the implications of creating your future through your intended feelings and realizing the universe can manifest whatever you desire is.

Now lump that notion, founded not only with the teachings in "The Secret", but also 100's if not 1000's of books prior to it, and contrast it with EVERYTHING else publicly flooded into your mind view advertisements, tv, media, games, news, and schooling.

If the majority of life is filtered with negative, sorrow-filled, painful visions and feelings, it's no wonder people view it that way, and it occurs on a larger scale.

Religious followers had felt that the devastation of hurricanes last year and the tsunami were "works of God", an angry God, lashing out. While that might be tough for atheists, IF the idea that feelings and intentions can manifest by way of reality on the planet, then there's solid information to suggest that we can influence that.

Obviously it may seem like a far-out idea, but is it really that far-fetched?

Is the Matrix spoken of in the movies of the same name, created by KNOWING that subjugating the public (95% or so) to drugs, violent images on tv, pain, induced fake states of fear, anxiety, stress, worry, regret, over-sexualization, and all other black, dark emotions created by subverting our positive emotions for negative ones?

You look the world over, and this REALLY isn't that hard. I know, I know, I'll await responses that we're "selfish genes," or that "we've evolved, and if we knew what happens in the animal kingdom we'd really be digusted." I get that there's a certain biological element of survival here, and maybe God's idea of perfection is to pit all his creations against one another until one survives. Who knows, it's all speculation until we get to the light, or the end of our lives. However, there's positive information that can be gleaned from such concepts.

------------

Just some thoughts to consider.

A-Unit

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate to dumb this down but... maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I have dramatically improved my outlook and physical self, but my optimistic view has so far brought me less than nothing (pain). Yet I still blindly hold on to optimism, like I always have (and always will). But I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I'm thinking...

#1: Write what you want down. ---- I have yet to try this, and I have heard good things, including an article.

#2: Be patient. -------- this goes without saying... but still...

I always seem to be CONSTANTLY reminding myself that "I am not such a child as I feel".

My old, extremely insecure (social phobic) self is pretty much close to dead. But this year, a girl actually tried to be friendly with me, way more than once, and I couldn't bring up the nerve to do anything. I tried sooo hard just to leave a good impression, and there were many times that I came through ("you know you've changed, you've been talking a lot more), but the end result was that of bitter dissapointment. *sigh..* I think I need to start a new thread about this...

ANYWAY, any advice?

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wish more people knew about this. If we gave this around the world, we'd have less violence, less hunger, less poverty, etcetc.

This "The Secret" is in a form or a way JUST like "Think and Grow Rich". Trust me, have faith, love everyone around you, be positive and resonate positive values, money and chicks will come to you (if that is what your heart desire but sadly the truth is you want happiness and money and chicks will not give that). In fact if you do a search on how to succeed, I think a few month ago I wrote an article on how to plan and get what you want. Anything.

I just know that all you have to do is want. Do what you think is necessary and life itself will literally give it to you. But if you don't want it bad enough, you won't make those changes. If you don't make those changes, life will not give it to you. The way I can seriously put it is not an ego stroke, it's a fact. I am wealthier than most people in this board and younger because I want it bad enough, VERY bad.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

For those desiring to own this video program...

1. Get bitcomet. (Supposedly ideal for XP windows)
2. Learn to use torrent and bit torrent files (I just learned)
3. Download from torrent locations after searching out the torrent file.
4. Download. It's about 700mb.
5. Make sure your windows or real player is up to date. Mine wasn't. The graphics are pretty solid on the video, so the program should be up to date. If not, it will tell you what to do.

I have it now on my computer, since the free links were shut down, and they're intending to alter the original video. Story goes, Author of "Ask and It is Given," Esther Hicks and view others, wanted the video to be broadcoast worldwide on mainstream media, AND to make the DVD's near free, like $5-10. However, that didn't happen, and so they are pulling their support. The reason being, the information as it is called has been withheld from the population for millenia, and is now being withheld because of the entry fees:

-Requiring the internet and computer.
-Having the means to purchase or find this.

------------

On another note, some words on a book called "Unlock Reality" have come about. Supposedly, it has made a majority of the people who have read it do drastic things, such as immediately quit what they're doing and follow dreams, go skydiving, move across the world, and find totally new careers. It might be hocus pocus, but I'm still seeking it out for my own eyes.

The book has been mentioned on websites that share books in Europe, but I've seen nothing on it in the US. Predominantly, the Law of Attraction is the most reiterated and most powerful Law yet revealed.

A-Unit

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
For those desiring to own this video program...

1. Get bitcomet. (Supposedly ideal for XP windows)
2. Learn to use torrent and bit torrent files (I just learned)
3. Download from torrent locations after searching out the torrent file.
4. Download. It's about 700mb.
5. Make sure your windows or real player is up to date. Mine wasn't. The graphics are pretty solid on the video, so the program should be up to date. If not, it will tell you what to do.

What is the file called?

Reaction score
No luck. Anyone know of where to get the torrent file?

There are so many files labelled "the secret" stuff like "the secret lives of lesbians/dykes/homos/anything sexual" and "the secret of science/.. etc."

I don't know which it is!!! And btw, I think google took the videos down. It is copyrighed content so it makes sense.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Step 1, get bitcomet or a similar program.

http://www.bitcomet.com/

Step 2, Install (I can't do that for you)

Step 3, Search. http://www.isohunt.com/
That's a search engine that is available once you use the torrent search engine.

Step 4, Find http://www.isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=The+Secret&ext=&op=and&ihs1=13&iho1=d&iht=-1&ihp=2

I find that file on the second page. It's a common file so you can dl at decent rates, normally. It will take awhile, though. For me, several hours and I have a T1. For others with less, maybe a whole day. It's 700mb, about.

If you can't play the video when you get it, then you'll have to upgrade your windows media player or real player. I didn't know until I tried to play it.

A-Unit

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you can't just "think" something and it will miraculously appear. The concept is that, by constantly thinking about certain things, and imagining them, it will affect your actions, it will gear your towards attaining those goals. Think about it.

--Mission

Reaction score
Thank you for finding the torrent link A-Unit.

It's downloading great and I will watch it by the end of the night. Thanks again for finding it.

Reaction score
Mission said:
Obviously you can't just "think" something and it will miraculously appear. The concept is that, by constantly thinking about certain things, and imagining them, it will affect your actions, it will gear your towards attaining those goals. Think about it.

--Mission
Well DUH! That's what the video is about!!!:rolleyes:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
This video changed my life! Not immediately mind you. I watched it a few weeks ago but the message stayed with me. I was sitting here worrying about money when I decided to instead focus on what I wanted... a dream house, a boat, etc.... I took an afternoon nap and dreamed of all the wonderful things that could be.

I was awakened by a phone call from a friend who owed me money. I gave him my bank number and got call waiting from a previous employer who also owed me money from a year ago. I sat down to absorb the impact of all this, but that wasn't all. I got yet another call, this time a freelance gig and tomorrow is my first gig in months.

In the span of ten minutes I have gone from broke to self-sufficient. And I owe it all to positive and constructive thinking. I will never let myself worry again!

Thanks for sharing, A-Unit! This should be required education for our youth..(haha as if that will ever happen)

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The "Secret" isn't contrary to any known religion. It's not the center of some ponzi scheme, or super positive seminar you must attend. It's the Law of Attraction, plain and simple.

However it's not easy to replicate, because as humans we're afforded many luxuries in CHOICE, that can derive a great future, or a not-so great future. In the world, duality exists, and with duality, you can choose to see riches or poverty, fat or skinny, beautiful or ugly, black or white, up or down; opposites yield existence. But they come together. What you choose to focus on constructively and positively is what you yield. Wallowing in the misery of a moment is what prolongs the moment and brings more.

Ever know a person who has a bad day? Or a person who seems to have a string of bad luck now and then? Ever hear how a person is slumping?

All these things are mirages. They're fake. A person doesn't have a bad or good day, they choose the day they have. If a person has a bad day, it's because it started out wrong and it lingered on for hours because of their choice not to let it go. Just like a woman or man, who bickers on about a fight and why things don't improve...they don't improve because you're not choosing to make them improve. Talking isn't improving anything in relationships, doing is. Sure, open the lines of communication, but get down to action on what works.

The beauty here is, the positive construction that is yielded through such thinking only benefits or hurts the user; so if you don't have 'faith', then you don't benefit. Likewise, nobody is hurt around you, just you.

Really it is a beautiful movie. It's worth having a copy by download or buying (though these day it's worth owning). It only stands to make sense that the rich get richer, that happy people attract happy people, that cool people attract cool people, etc. I have a cool friend who always attracts cool friends, and keeps himself open to great possibilities. Might sound hokey, but the guy who has an open mind to possibility will NOTICE these things over the guy who doesn't believe in such luck.

A guy who goes to a club that doesn't normally appear to be chock full o' chicks will likely find the one betty he's been searching for. In fact, most places I went not expecting a woman to be there, yet being open to enjoying it, I FOUND one. And guess what? When you go there, she's all your's! No competition. And you're in full control. Plus, the added benefit that you're bound to make fun happen with your attitude.

Again, who buys such philosophy and who doesn't, does not effect me. It's your life, positive or negative.

A-Unit

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny said:
This video changed my life! Not immediately mind you. I watched it a few weeks ago but the message stayed with me. I was sitting here worrying about money when I decided to instead focus on what I wanted... a dream house, a boat, etc.... I took an afternoon nap and dreamed of all the wonderful things that could be.

I was awakened by a phone call from a friend who owed me money. I gave him my bank number and got call waiting from a previous employer who also owed me money from a year ago. I sat down to absorb the impact of all this, but that wasn't all. I got yet another call, this time a freelance gig and tomorrow is my first gig in months.

In the span of ten minutes I have gone from broke to self-sufficient. And I owe it all to positive and constructive thinking. I will never let myself worry again!

Thanks for sharing, A-Unit! This should be required education for our youth..(haha as if that will ever happen)
I have to say I had exactly the same if not similar structure of experience.
We are the leaders of the future and people will always just say we just got lucky. Maybe we did. ;)

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I watched the whole movie too, and I have to admit some of the statements in this movie are not really secrets. But are just worded differently in the Holy Bible, for example the concept of visualization of changing the way you think..

It says in Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

There are good points in the movie, and I myself will implement some of it but to a certain extent.

1. Giving God the Glory in all things, wither it be eating or drinking

2. Avoiding any type of fornication

But be warned, knowing these concepts in the movie it is possible gain anything you want. Think again what you want cause you might get it.

Remember the 40 days the Lord Jesus Christ walked in the desert, and the Devil offered him the whole world to him.

Keep in mind, Matthew 16:26
For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar said:
I watched the whole movie too, and I have to admit some of the statements in this movie are not really secrets. But are just worded differently in the Holy Bible, for example the concept of visualization of changing the way you think..

It says in Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

There are good points in the movie, and I myself will implement some of it but to a certain extent.

1. Giving God the Glory in all things, wither it be eating or drinking

2. Avoiding any type of fornication

But be warned, knowing these concepts in the movie it is possible gain anything you want. Think again what you want cause you might get it.

Remember the 40 days the Lord Jesus Christ walked in the desert, and the Devil offered him the whole world to him.

Keep in mind, Matthew 16:26
For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?
As a Pagan/Hedonist (would you call it that? Not that it isn't already noted..) I want to say "ha! Buddha/Allah/etcetc all said the same thing". The principles throughout humanity stands and will forever remain so in the next 10,000 years. Buddhism imo is no different from say Zen or Hinduism or Gnosticism or Wiccan or whatever religion you can think of. It's all worded differently with different people who has attained enlightenment/nirvana/w/e you want to call it differently. But they all held the same principles.

It really really reminds me of the horror movie Event Horizon, all hell are created by our mind. The Matrix is much in the same way, all concept of life, is what we want it to be, if its' bad, simply WAKE UP. The nightmare of your life is simply yours and yours alone. This is why everytime you describe to your friend "oh man I just had this nightmare" it isn't that scary to your friends while to you your heartbeat is still jumping crazy.

Having being at where I am now, the ONLY question that I think we should move onto, something I'd love to know, is, is there an afterlife? :p This life I live now is damn good, I wonder if the next life is just as good. :crazy: :p

As for Matthew 16:26, isn't it soul and not life?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:

--Mission
Yeah, but I think this idea of the Law of Attraction is more than that. From what I took from it, the movie's point is that we can cause the universe to change shape based on our dominant thoughts.

Woah.

P.S. http://www.mininova.org/tor/320853

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone downloads the torrent can you post a link to a filedelivery site (such as yousendit.com, megaupload.com, youtube.com, etc.)

Once the torrent is converted to a .wmv or any other playble file, put it on a file delivery system (yousendit.com) and then post the link.

:up:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to use the secret on a particular girl I want to flow.
Been doing that for a week now but no results yet.

There are 2 other girls who are interested in me now during this week.
Maybe it doesn't work for particular things or people...
But these side effects are nice as well :whistle:

I'm gonna try it for three more weeks and see what happens.
I like the whole visualizing technique. Used it for other things I want as well. It just goes to show how much fun imagining can be.