"The Secret", ESP, and the World beyond! (OH MY!)

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a general tendency among modern humans, ECSPECIALLY AMERICANS, to codify everything. You have to put everything into nice little categories, you have to know what everything means.

What I have experienced is very deep, and rather than go through what have experienced which would sound absolutely absurd, let me just say: Stop trying to understand everything!

The intellect of modern America is out of control! We try to intellectualize everything, and it is horrible. This New Age hogwash, this modern philosophy is nothing. It is air, it is a poor reflection of what should be the best teacher: REALITY.

And there will NEVER be any healthy success with women that does not include a sexual, mental, and physical LEAP OF FAITH. When Pook said embrace your sexuality, I think alot of guys did the opposite and forced it. Tried to fake it. Made names and routines for it.

You have to let go of all of these little "ways of doing things" and make a Leap of Faith BACKWARDS in terms of what we call "smarts". Because the world WILL TEAR DOWN A "WAY OF DOING THINGS", because we as human beings are smarter than we believe.

It doesn't take words to describe what is going on, but I'll try a little something. There is a "flow"...a groove that exists, where everything that happens in your life happens because it IS SUPPOSED TO. Having sex with women is SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, it is DESTINY. Girls pop into your lives because it is supposed to happen. The longer we struggle against this way, the universe's way with all of our routines, tricks, and mindsets, the longer we will be unhappy, confused, asexual, homosexual, or whatever.

This can only be experienced not told about, but let this marinate in your mind while you go about life. Did all of those fine women you see everyday just happen to pop up by chance. There are millions of people everywhere, why that girl at that time of day? Think about it.

And I feel like it is time for me to leave this site. It is the natural flow of things, and I can't justify spending anymore time here talking about life, when it should be lived.

PEACE!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Very true. I found that I felt most empowered when I was exploring what lay OUTSIDE my mental systems and concepts, during that time I was building one system to replace another and in fact had NO system in place. It's during that time that you allow yourself to experiment.

I haven't been experimenting in a while. One's quest for "expertise" often leads to severe limitations.

There's an old Zen proverb that says, "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities...in the expert's there are few". I'm starting to wonder if my "expertise" in life, women, money, society, and the like is my greatest hinderance.

It sounds like you're on the cusp of something there...I've heard a lot about the "nonduality" argument...but even though I understand it, it's still just a concept to me. I can't yet internalize it and act according to it...I know it but I don't perceive it quite yet.

Life is weird sometimes. And I'll go as far as to say this...most of the success I've had with women in the past, I couldn't tell you to this day any specific "technique" that worked for me. Usually I just literally "didn't give a f*ck" enough to rely on a "Don Juan strategy" and instead just free-flowed, from a source of energy that I normally can't tap. But I feel it when I fall into it...it's almost like being possessed.

Somehow I just feel like I'm dancing around the truth constantly...and websites like this are great because they go against conventional wisdom and bust the "stranglehold" conventional thinking has on you. But if you stay long enough, you start to become addicted to "alternative thinking"...sitting on a forum reading people's questions and spouting the correct formulaic answers to the questions becomes a form of mental masturbation and you suddenly find that you've become more of a talker than a doer.

Somehow people equate talking about doing things with doing them...as if just considering and fantasizing about the outcome is as good as actually doing it...yet they never manifest anything at the "real-world" level. But they act like they've mastered it.

Rational ego-based thought squelches the creative spirit.

Even this post is counterproductive...in that it allows me to VENT those thoughts in a rational manner, instead of using them for motivation. Some people do drugs to purge the energy they should be using to live life. I just think it away.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post.

I'm sure glad I stopped intellectualising a long time ago.
Just make life natural and LIVE. Enjoy it, take risks and have no regrets.
That's basicly what I got out of the whole self improvement stuff.
Try making the world a better place, instead of being a negative burden to the rest of us.
And Enjoy it, that's the top priority. No selfishness there, you're setting an example for the rest of the people and you can only give away that which you have so you might as well make it something positive.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Very true. I found that I felt most empowered when I was exploring what lay OUTSIDE my mental systems and concepts, during that time I was building one system to replace another and in fact had NO system in place. It's during that time that you allow yourself to experiment.

I haven't been experimenting in a while. One's quest for "expertise" often leads to severe limitations.

There's an old Zen proverb that says, "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities...in the expert's there are few". I'm starting to wonder if my "expertise" in life, women, money, society, and the like is my greatest hinderance.

It sounds like you're on the cusp of something there...I've heard a lot about the "nonduality" argument...but even though I understand it, it's still just a concept to me. I can't yet internalize it and act according to it...I know it but I don't perceive it quite yet.

Life is weird sometimes. And I'll go as far as to say this...most of the success I've had with women in the past, I couldn't tell you to this day any specific "technique" that worked for me. Usually I just literally "didn't give a f*ck" enough to rely on a "Don Juan strategy" and instead just free-flowed, from a source of energy that I normally can't tap. But I feel it when I fall into it...it's almost like being possessed.

Somehow I just feel like I'm dancing around the truth constantly...and websites like this are great because they go against conventional wisdom and bust the "stranglehold" conventional thinking has on you. But if you stay long enough, you start to become addicted to "alternative thinking"...sitting on a forum reading people's questions and spouting the correct formulaic answers to the questions becomes a form of mental masturbation and you suddenly find that you've become more of a talker than a doer.

Somehow people equate talking about doing things with doing them...as if just considering and fantasizing about the outcome is as good as actually doing it...yet they never manifest anything at the "real-world" level. But they act like they've mastered it.

Rational ego-based thought squelches the creative spirit.

Even this post is counterproductive...in that it allows me to VENT those thoughts in a rational manner, instead of using them for motivation. Some people do drugs to purge the energy they should be using to live life. I just think it away.
lmao...yep

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, For me I began to notice this flow when i took a small dose of magic mushrooms. You can find you higher self were everything you think and say seems to have control on the outcomes of even the smallest details in life. Everyone can experience this feeling of unity with the world, But we all have our own ways of experiencing it. This apply s to more than just PUA and DJ **** its about living your life to your fullest.
Frisco