"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

the SATS....a perfect chance for a scrimmage of my skills

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Just saying, im taking the SATS tomorro and cant wait n get some hunnies numeros. Nyone else?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
uh dude good luck. You'll have like 10 minutes before the test and like 10 minutes after the test while you waiting to be picked up. Other then that don't expect to do any socializing. You really can't.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah, I tried some approaches after the SAT last year. Most the girls were too burnt out to even muster interest. Good luck with it though.
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
if you can go and pick up a bunch of chicks during the SATs, then you are a pretty damn good don juan.

like the other guys said, most everybody is stoked about the test both afterwards and before. theyre all talking about the test..so trying to get their mind away from the verbal section and onto what youre trying to say would be EXTREMELY hard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Dude, if you can think about girls and focus on the test at the same time, I give you mad props. Lol, because I can't do it. I've taken the ACT here and am about to start taking the SAT this summer. I'm usually soo nervous about the test, I really don't even think about girls..
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
Yeah it will be hard to really talk to any girls at all. Since there isn't a lot of time before or after the test, since no one really hangs around to chat afterwards. But good luck.
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
thanks ya'll, hoping for a damn good a** score and maybe i wont be able to get the numbers...maybe. No point in not trying right. And thanks for the props
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
yeah good luck
 
Top