Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ****s wrong with me?

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just passed up possible head or sex with a girl tonight at a new years party because im soo ****ing in love with this other girl that i know nothing will happen with. i dont get it, ****ing ****.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You have to force yourself to go out with other women and give yourself time .It's the only cure.:

:mad: for passing up on head.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time to get over the emotional aspects of being an AFC. You know you should of went and fvcked that girl silly, but something in your head was keeping you away because of this other girl. Just work on getting out there and taking your opportunities with women.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i know what your saying, but sometimes i get the feeling like the girl likes me, shes always saying i look good in some clothes and ****, telling me she really wanted to see me over the holidays and like if i did something with the girl last night, that would have been it, the girl would have found out and it screw up all my chances, ever. but at the same time i cant tell the girl how i feel about her, thats not an option. ill ruin a good friendship that i have with her.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so in love with the girl yet you're not in a relationship with her. The girl you're so in love with has extremely LOW IL. Move on with your life and forget your "soul mate."

You can either take my advice or be depressed for the rest of your miserable highschool years as you watch you "soul mate" get fvcked by a different guy every week. She'll be around the block twice and you've yet to catch a glimpse of the train.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i know, its so much easier said (or typed) than done. shes a big part of my life and i cant just cut her out of it like that. like i know i should break off all connections to her, but i cant.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried asking her out? Even if she rejects you, when it's all said and done you'll feel better about yourself. Plus you can go have sex with the other girl.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and her used to just "see eachother" for about a month, things didnt work out. after that month though, we got like closer to eachother, feelings grew stronger, that old ****. sometimes she acts like she still likes me. shes not involved with one of my friends, but hes like in love with her, shes interested i guess. she told me she'll never like him as much as she did me. one night it was like 2 am, i couldnt sleep, went online, she was on there. we started talking and i told her i had a lot on my mind, i couldnt sleep. so she tells me she has the same problem. she tells me right now shes listening to the mix cd i made her awhile back becuase she likes to listen to it when she needs to think and **** bothers her. so she tells me shes "re-evaluating" things, and it has to do with me, but shes not amd at e. this was like monday. i didnt ask her what exactly. i brought it up a few days ago, just before she had to go, "you still have to tell me about what was bothering you" and she said, "ya, ok. its not even a big thing" i still havent asked her, monday was a long ways ago.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on a date, Kiss her.
She turns away, it's over.
She doesn't, You win.

This is your answer to how she feels.

If she's your friend, You've already failed. Not because you can't get out of the friendship zone, but because your way of thought isn't set up for this.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
we were supposed to go out tomorrow night but she got grounded. and it would have been perfect because my guy friend who likes her is on vacation now so he wouldnt have known a thing. if i do that, go out with her, try to kiss her. if she doesnt feel the same, im screwed, i lost a friend and possibly another friend (hes not really a friend, we hang out once in awhile) and if she does, and **** starts to happen, its makes a whole bunch of new problems. all i want it to be with her though.

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trench, sorry to say this, but being infatuated with one girl is not good for you.

AT ALL.

You say you 'sometimes' get the feeling she likes you? Think about it this way: if she really did like you in the way you hope she does, she'd make it clear and lucid. Even if she does actually have feelings for you, the best way to find out would be to start dating other girls and see if she comes bounding to you.

If she doesn't, you've got your other girls. If she does, then you've got the girl you wanted. The latter scenario is highly unlikely, though.

Maybe I'm wasting my breath. Maybe you're supposed to run after this girl and get rejected. It seems that nothing we say is going to change your mind.

Y'know what? Pursue this girl. I'll tell you what'll happen. She'll reject you, in one of a possible number of ways. Then you'll become depressed, possibly post an expression of your dismay on this site.

Then after a couple of months, you'll realise that this girl you've supposedly lost was never yours to begin with. Then you'll realise that there are better girls in the world than her. Then you'll assault yourself for passing up an opportunity to receive head.

You'll also realise that your friendship with this girl will have changed. Where you used to be able to talk about anything with this girl, be with her whenever you felt like it, call her up whenever; you won't be able to do that anymore. It'll feel awkward even lightly touching on the conversation topic of sex. She won't be as close a friend as you thought she was.

It's not worth it, Trench. Trust us on this one. Even you realised you did something as foolish as pass up free head. That was dumb. Forget your little crush and move on. For your own sake.

---Cassidy

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama=the suck. End of story.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmgineEX
Drama=the suck. End of story.
werd

cassidys reply made a lot of sense, thanks. im juts gonna live my life, meet girls and ****, if she wants me, she can come to me because i am purposely making myself depressed. i hope your not right about us not being friends anymore though. i think after all the **** weve been through, it be pretty hard to lose our friendship.