WatchMeWalk
Senior Don Juan
I'm looking for a site/s that has samples of "The Rules" and other female guides for relationship skullduggery.
Can anybody hook me up?
Can anybody hook me up?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It's not any worse than buying tampons.It takes a lot of balls to go up and buy it at the counter, though.
I had to do that for my mom...two words: Self Checkout.Originally posted by GirlCrazy
It's not any worse than buying tampons.![]()
I love that word.Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
skullduggery.
It's funny how Doc Love is so against "rules girls", yet he promotes "The System" which is more or less a man's version of "The Rules."Originally posted by BGMan
Heh. The Rules actually (ironically) seems to help men more than women (except for the feminine parts). That's basically what Doc Love's advice is.
BGMan